Bastard Factory questions??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
scouse always misses the plot, but here in this thread it's delicious to see stubby missing it too.

I think maybe next week I'll do hades or toknee. I'm getting bored with the peaches thing.

Ahh silly me, you're only pretending to be Peaches, right? Despite the fact that you were exhibiting the exact same Peach-esque behaviour before even being accused and outed as CBT's very own Phantom of the Transgender Opera?

You cunning old devil! Christ, I thought you libfags were meant to be smart? If the current crop we have on here is anything to go by, that stereotype is a complete myth.

After 20 boxes of tissues you've gone thru while sobbing about how boring peach is, NOW you think I don't think so too?

Lulz

Listen Peaches, my main issue with you is how you dog piled me on SG with the other snowflakes when I first joined up, after I gave you the benefit of the doubt on the chank forum and was civil, despite the other regs on there giving you a ton of shit. I could have joined in but I didn't.

That, my noseless, lavender scented, old pal, is very bad form and isn't something that most people would forget about in a hurry.

I'd have likely let that shit go if you weren't such a snipey old queen and then of course there's your fagtarded political beliefs..... the combination of all those unflattering character traits has made it impossible for me to resist the urge of trolling your effeminate old ass whenever I see you mincing around.

The guy you're talking ABOUT is not the guy you're talking TO.
Gimme your paypal addy and I'll mail you a quarter so you can call peach up and tell him yourself. And maybe get told, but I know not whereof you speak.

So who are you, his twin transgender sister?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yo serious question: If peaches has a twin does that guy have a big tunnel on his face too?

you know, where his nose used to be?

Wear masks, stop covid... and looking freakish

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo serious question: If peaches has a twin does that guy have a big tunnel on his face too?

Speaking of noses, why are you so short?
Why are you so fat?

I'm not.
Funny. I’m not short. Unless of course 5’ 9” is short
Avg. is 6 feet, shawty.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

It's not tall either. Two nieces I have are taller than you. Never mind the nephews.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.
Avg. is 6 feet, shawty.
Those the men you like, Princess?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

It's not tall either. Two nieces I have are taller than you. Never mind the nephews.
That’s Devestating news

no really

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

That’s Devestating news

no really

Imagine someone the size of Poarkzilla ridiculing another person's appearance....

Self awareness is evidently another character trait which she lacks, like discipline at meal times.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

It’s funny how 5’9” compared with 6’0” is only an underwhelming 3” embarrassing, micro-penis difference in length.
Society can be funny as fuck sometimes...innit!?
:doink1: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who agreed with me that @King Martini is a total narcissistic fuckhead!?
The absolute loser cannot even remember his own duaghters birthday, true story...
Apparently Twitter wants to sue him for defamation of some sort. I just want to grind my boot into his pasty neck and piss on his face! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahaha! What a cross-dressing knob-jockey that clown is!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The absolute loser cannot even remember his own duaghters birthday, true story...
Apparently Twitter wants to sue him for defamation of some sort. I just want to grind my boot into his pasty neck and piss on his face! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahaha! What a cross-dressing knob-jockey that clown is!
I think it's hilarious that he thinks of himself as some sort of catch ffs... He went to meet someone from the forums and conveniently forgot his wallet lol
DESwfME.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think it's hilarious that he thinks of himself as some sort of catch ffs... He went to meet someone from the forums and conveniently forgot his wallet lol
DESwfME.jpg
Fuuuuuuck...that woeful headpiece needs a sledgehammer to try and make it pretty! Unlucky bastard! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DESwfME.jpg
Fuuuuuuck...that woeful headpiece needs a sledgehammer to try and make it pretty! Unlucky bastard! Lol
Personally I'd love to squeeze his beady eyes into the back of his skull...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DESwfME.jpg
Personally I'd love to squeeze his beady eyes into the back of his skull...
What you do is put your four fingers together into a point and insert into the eye socket rapidly...I call it...Way Of The Snake! And there just ain’t no space left for beady eyeball and fingers if you get my gore!?

images

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

That’s Devestating news

no really

Imagine someone the size of Poarkzilla ridiculing another person's appearance....

Self awareness is evidently another character trait which she lacks, like discipline at meal times.

She told me my nose ruins my whole face lmao

My WHOLE face. Not just the nose part lol.

And I've never once insulted her personally like that but I guess these people get really aggresive when you pick on their garbage.

Hard to get offended getting called "not pretty" by someone who looks like a Mexican garden gnome who took a shovel to the face.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao! Link?

This doesnt surprise me one single bit lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

That’s Devestating news

no really

She told me my nose ruins my whole face lmao

My WHOLE face. Not just the nose part lol.

And I've never once insulted her personally like that but I guess these people get really aggresive when you pick on their garbage.

Hard to get offended getting called "not pretty" by someone who looks like a Mexican garden gnome who took a shovel to the face.

How does anyone get that fat though? She must eat fucking loads!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why are you so fat?

I'm not.

That’s Devestating news

no really

I'm saying ... I mean seriously, we all saw her pic. She looked like a fucking Teenage Ninja Turtle with that gut trying to crawl outta both sides of that corset like the dead girl from the ring crawling outta that well

disgusting

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lmao! Link?

Flea knows the exact details. :Whatevr3:

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao! Link?

Flea knows the exact details. :Whatevr3:
Hey Mate, Stubby can't stop talking about your cock, maybe you could indulge him?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yo break

@Admin. is still saying he's "so looking forward" to seeing updated picks of your cock.

Probably cause he needs a good reason to lick his monitor clean

did you hook him up privately?