Bastard Factory questions??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Promise me that you’ll fuck this @King Martini dropkick off in a fortnight? You’re a decent bloke, but you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold. Marketing is a thing best left to the educated in that field.
Fuck him off. Thanking you in advance...

:Bump:

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!
Dude....beer makes your sperm bitter. If you want a chick to swallow, get into some cider or spirit. Cum swallowing 101.
Admin? Tell us, does beer make your guy’s yum yum taste bitter?

admin is the cock sucking pro so we should wait till he weighs in with his vast experience

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!
Dude....beer makes your sperm bitter. If you want a chick to swallow, get into some cider or spirit. Cum swallowing 101.

I'm not gonna ask you how you know that.
Well let me divulge...

Back in my wild oats sowing dayZ, this chick wouldn’t swallow. I told her that I don’t go out with chicks that don’t swallow, particularly when I’m willing to get down and dirty and come out looking like a glazed donut. She said to drink something sweeter...and I have ever since. That’s that in a nutshell champ!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin once admitted that drinking sperm straight out of a throbbing black cock makes him feel like a ninja turtle

Seriously

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Well let me divulge...

Back in my wild oats sowing dayZ, this chick wouldn’t swallow. I told her that I don’t go out with chicks that don’t swallow, particularly when I’m willing to get down and dirty and come out looking like a glazed donut. She said to drink something sweeter...and I have ever since. That’s that in a nutshell champ!

Well, I must admit that back in my wild oats days I did blast a load or two into the soup coolers of a willing whore or two ... or so ... but I never gave it much thought after that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Well let me divulge...

Well, I must admit that back in my wild oats days I did blast a load or two into the soup coolers of a willing whore or two ... or so ... but I never gave it much thought after that.
I had a chick that would take my load in her mouth and then run to the basin and spit it out! I gave her the flick...I won’t put up with foul behaviour!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I heard that admin has swallowed so much sperm that there are new species of human beings growing inside his small intestine.

shocking

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard
Will Stubby always be 24 donuts tall?

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, there are two related questions in this
matter. The first is to what extent Seamajor has tried to enlarge his penis. The other is whether or not his shit fetish will become even more obvious in the years just ahead.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

Pineapple. You’re welcome!

Why

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, there are two related questions in this
matter. The first is to what extent Seamajor has tried to enlarge his penis. The other is whether or not his shit fetish will become even more obvious in the years just ahead.

Its already huge Homeboy. You’re new here, I can tell

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Whoreson. Gtfo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd just like to point out that seamajor is a emo faggot child raping degenerate

carry on

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
One thing I realized about forum MEMBERS. They are similar to adolescent kids when it comes to crying and whining. It takes a certain type to run a forum, and that type AINT me :CooL:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Promise me that you’ll fuck this @King Martini dropkick off in a fortnight? You’re a decent bloke, but you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold. Marketing is a thing best left to the educated in that field.

Only now you are recognising the full depth of your folly. The boards are lost and the influx of fortnite flamers shall soon begin.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Only now you are recognising the full depth of your folly. The boards are lost and the influx of fortnite flamers shall soon begin.
they're coming in droves

better upgrade the server hardware

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard

Whoreson. Gtfo

Does your web-fingered mother still have that used condom of mine?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whoreson. Gtfo

Does your web-fingered mother still have that used condom of mine?

Does your dad still pound you senseless?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold.

Was a 1-2 week thing he and I did. Now done, but I have my reasons.

/thread
A bunch of piss_willy little lamers won’t bring the desired traffic. So I reported one of his posts, so that you could see the gutless little angles this wimp pulls. Re: 2 years and a Rolex.
The fuckhead is a weasel, the move to place him in his current position blew me a-fucking-way. I’m one of your biggest supporters on Bastard Factory and shall continue to do so. I shall await his removal after his time has elapsed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold.

Was a 1-2 week thing he and I did. Now done, but I have my reasons.

/thread
A bunch of piss_willy little lamers won’t bring the desired traffic. So I reported one of his posts, so that you could see the gutless little angles this wimp pulls. Re: 2 years and a Rolex.
The fuckhead is a weasel, the move to place him in his current position blew me a-fucking-way. I’m one of your biggest supporters on Bastard Factory and shall continue to do so. I shall await his removal after his time has elapsed.
Repetitive drool spreaders like admin are far worse to a forum's health than Martini.

At least Martini can confine his drivel to the appropriate areas of the forum

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One thing I realized about forum MEMBERS. They are similar to adolescent kids when it comes to crying and whining. It takes a certain type to run a forum, and that type AINT me :CooL:
You’re confusing my integrity with his post-pubescent angst. After all, he’s your pal whom dresses up as a girl on a largely male teenager gaming site such as Fortnite. Not too much to figure out there!