Bastard Factory questions??

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold.

Was a 1-2 week thing he and I did. Now done, but I have my reasons.

/thread
A bunch of piss_willy little lamers won’t bring the desired traffic. So I reported one of his posts, so that you could see the gutless little angles this wimp pulls. Re: 2 years and a Rolex.
The fuckhead is a weasel, the move to place him in his current position blew me a-fucking-way. I’m one of your biggest supporters on Bastard Factory and shall continue to do so. I shall await his removal after his time has elapsed.
Repetitive drool spreaders like admin are far worse to a forum's health than Martini.

At least Martini can confine his drivel to the appropriate areas of the forum
For all my bustle with him...he’s not that bad, particularly up against that little Kevvie creep.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
One thing I realized about forum MEMBERS. They are similar to adolescent kids when it comes to crying and whining. It takes a certain type to run a forum, and that type AINT me :CooL:
You’re confusing my integrity with his post-pubescent angst. After all, he’s your pal whom dresses up as a girl on a largely male teenager gaming site such as Fortnite. Not too much to figure out there!

You still love me tho

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
you made a serious error in judgment by installing this fucking idiot into the fold.

/thread
A bunch of piss_willy little lamers won’t bring the desired traffic. So I reported one of his posts, so that you could see the gutless little angles this wimp pulls. Re: 2 years and a Rolex.
The fuckhead is a weasel, the move to place him in his current position blew me a-fucking-way. I’m one of your biggest supporters on Bastard Factory and shall continue to do so. I shall await his removal after his time has elapsed.
Repetitive drool spreaders like admin are far worse to a forum's health than Martini.

For all my bustle with him...he’s not that bad, particularly up against that little Kevvie creep.

May I ask why you hate him so much? What has he done to YOU personally?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One thing I realized about forum MEMBERS. They are similar to adolescent kids when it comes to crying and whining. It takes a certain type to run a forum, and that type AINT me :CooL:
You’re confusing my integrity with his post-pubescent angst. After all, he’s your pal whom dresses up as a girl on a largely male teenager gaming site such as Fortnite. Not too much to figure out there!

You still love me tho
Si amiga! :Happy5:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

/thread

Watching a male try drag down his ex to such an extent makes my blood boil. I’m the older brother of two younger sisters. I won’t tolerate that public display of absolute wankerism. Someone needed to call the little prick out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin once admitted that drinking sperm straight out of a throbbing black cock makes him feel like a ninja turtle

Seriously

No one's buying it, Smegma. Everyone knows these are your own fantasies and experiences you write about.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

/thread

I'll answer that for me. He's never done anything to me personally, but his narcissistic attitude is really, really, really, boring and stupid. He's also very repetitive. The fact that he thinks he's so clever when he's actually boring AND repetetive is irritating.

Admin, though, is funny. You people have no sense of humor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No one's buying it, Smegma. Everyone knows these are your own fantasies and experiences you write about.

Correction: YOu're not buying but that's simply because you are a fellow Stunted Jerkoff Weasel

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

/thread

I'll answer that for me. He's never done anything to me personally, but his narcissistic attitude is really, really, really, boring and stupid. He's also very repetitive. The fact that he thinks he's so clever when he's actually boring AND repetetive is irritating.

Dafuq you on about? Stop butting in on other people’s conversations. Are you on prescription drugs?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just dropping by to call admin a spineless dick kissing faggot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!
Dude....beer makes your sperm bitter. If you want a chick to swallow, get into some cider or spirit. Cum swallowing 101.

spoken like a true pro ..
X...a decent dietary intake wouldn’t have crossed your mind boy. You just don’t think outside of the box!

ha ha what would a stumpy fellow with numerous body mods because he's unhappy with emself know about proper nutrition

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!
Dude....beer makes your sperm bitter. If you want a chick to swallow, get into some cider or spirit. Cum swallowing 101.

hermoso, que pasa?

200.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

X...a decent dietary intake wouldn’t have crossed your mind boy. You just don’t think outside of the box!

ha ha what would a stumpy fellow with numerous body mods because he's unhappy with emself know about proper nutrition
You know...fuck it...I don’t want to come off sounding like LotusButt, but you clearly are one of the dumbest fuckers around!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck! I ran out of beer!

You know...fuck it...I don’t want to come off sounding like LotusButt, but you clearly are one of the dumbest fuckers around!
My God Mr. O neg FUCK OFF and change de record !

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who agreed with me that @King Martini is a total narcissistic fuckhead!?

He'll be gone soon, his latest routine has failed even more spectacularly than normal.

Do you see all this traffic which he promised? LOL me neither.
Not a single desperate soul! Some dude called toenail or something was supposed to be this mega-troll coming onboard and then another called fucking Pickled Onion?? @The Countess was rapping on about this on another thread. Lol

Julia's eyes

Factory Bastard
Will Stubby always be 24 donuts tall?

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, there are two related questions in this
matter. The first is to what extent Seamajor has tried to enlarge his penis. The other is whether or not his shit fetish will become even more obvious in the years just ahead.
Whoreson. Gtfo

Does your web-fingered mother still have that used condom of mine?

Does your dad still pound you senseless?

Your worthless father licked my cum off his stammering wife's face.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your too old and stupid to cum. Besides, your dog pisses on you when sleep.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Will Stubby always be 24 donuts tall?

Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, there are two related questions in this
matter. The first is to what extent Seamajor has tried to enlarge his penis. The other is whether or not his shit fetish will become even more obvious in the years just ahead.
Whoreson. Gtfo

Does your web-fingered mother still have that used condom of mine?

Does your dad still pound you senseless?

Your worthless father licked my cum off his stammering wife's face.

You sound like someone who is in debt and has no money. Bahahhahahaha.

Your poverty makes me puke.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

/thread

Bingo.

Its also pretty sad to say, yes, that pole smoker @Admin. actually IS funnier than the Fortnite Fucker.