BBC Caught With PAID Crisis Actor Pretending To Have Covid!!!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
She loves playing the wilfull ignorance routine for sure.

The problem with you is you can't fucking read. No, I don't trust our governments to do right by us. And I don't trust what they are telling us about covid to be completely true. But I fucking had covid in the very early days, and I don't want to get it again, or give it to anyone. So I wear a mask and I got two fucking vaccines.

That doesn't mean I don't know that there is still bullshit going on in the corporatized, soulless, war mongering world we live in. That doesn't mean I approve of the bullshit they dish, either.

But here is what I do believe: I must take everything you alt-right nutjobs say with a grain of salt. You usually have no idea what you're talking about.
WTF is this "alt right"? Are saying we're worser in you eyes to the right right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The problem with you is you can't fucking read. No, I don't trust our governments to do right by us. And I don't trust what they are telling us about covid to be completely true. But I fucking had covid in the very early days, and I don't want to get it again, or give it to anyone. So I wear a mask and I got two fucking vaccines.

That doesn't mean I don't know that there is still bullshit going on in the corporatized, soulless, war mongering world we live in. That doesn't mean I approve of the bullshit they dish, either.

But here is what I do believe: I must take everything you alt-right nutjobs say with a grain of salt. You usually have no idea what you're talking about.
WTF is this "alt right"? Are saying we're worser in you eyes to the right right?

Alt-righties are a bunch of hate-driven hysterics, much like yourself.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So who're the right then?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pro-corporate tools who hate working people but don't love Trump and aren't neo-nazis.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Pro-corporate tools who hate working people but don't love Trump and aren't neo-nazis.
I thought anybody that's white and not a fahget is deemed right in your eyes?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, there you go again, believing you are capable of thought. Do you have any awareness of how clueless you are?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, there you go again, believing you are capable of thought. Do you have any awareness of how clueless you are?
Why are you so nasty to me?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuk off to the rape dumpster, liar!!!!