BBC Caught With PAID Crisis Actor Pretending To Have Covid!!!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud Well????????????????????????????????

Well what?
Surely you're gonna refute this?

Dude, there is no evidence whatsoever that this guy is either a crisis actor or anyone at all. I don't know wtf you're on about.
Google the name yourself and you'll see it's the same guy dufus!!

You're a tool. I googled him. No evidence whatsoever. Just a bunch of nutjobs like you making unsubstantiated claims. Post actual proof and I'll take a look.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud Well????????????????????????????????

Well what?
Surely you're gonna refute this?

Dude, there is no evidence whatsoever that this guy is either a crisis actor or anyone at all. I don't know wtf you're on about.
Google the name yourself and you'll see it's the same guy dufus!!

You're a tool. I googled him. No evidence whatsoever. Just a bunch of nutjobs like you making unsubstantiated claims. Post actual proof and I'll take a look.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Explain what any of that proves, please. He works at Computacenter so he can't have covid? Is everyone there immune?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Explain what any of that proves, please. He works at Computacenter so he can't have covid? Is everyone there immune?
You're failing to read EVERYTHING you idiot!! He WAS a crisis actor but now works for the company with a major NHS contract supplying laptops and phones during COVID, 2+2=4

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well dont expect her to admit he is a crisis actor.

That being said......that doesnt mean he cant catch Covid. He can be a crisis actor and still be hospitalized with Covid.

Of course he would be willing to get on TV and tell people to get vaccinated lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're failing to read EVERYTHING you idiot!! He WAS a crisis actor but now works for the company with a major NHS contract supplying laptops and phones during COVID, 2+2=4

Whatever. That wouldn't make him a "crisis actor." It would make him a paid shill, something that's been going on in the corporate world for decades.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whatever. That wouldn't make him a "crisis actor." It would make him a paid shill, something that's been going on in the corporate world for decades.
You're a cunt liar. Crawl back to the rape dumpster.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Do you even know what a crisis actor is?

Crisis actors ARE paid shills.

For fucks sake Lotus, why do you never budge an inch, even when confronted with damning evidence?

The state has exaggerated the Covid scamdemic at every opportunity, yet you leftists refuse to acknowledge this..... it's truly infuriating.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For fucks sake Lotus, why do you never budge an inch, even when confronted with damning evidence?

The state has exaggerated the Covid scamdemic at every opportunity, yet you leftists refuse to acknowledge this..... it's truly infuriating.
You would get farther by talking to the neighbors cat.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know what a crisis actor is, you moron.

Paid shills, who are all over the fucking place, are NOT the same as crisis actors. You fucking morons were claiming the Parkland kids and the Newtown parents were crisis actors. That's some despicable bullshit there.

What did I not budge an inch on? That guy may be a shill. I don't negate that possibility. But you didn't offer any definitive proof that I saw. And he's not a fucking crisis actor. Claiming people need to be vaccinated is not anywhere near the same thing as pretending people were killed in a mass shooting when it didn't actualy happen.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Paid shills, who are all over the fucking place, are NOT the same as crisis actors. You fucking morons were claiming the Parkland kids and the Newtown parents were crisis actors. That's some despicable bullshit there.

What did I not budge an inch on? That guy may be a shill. I don't negate that possibility. But you didn't offer any definitive proof that I saw. And he's not a fucking crisis actor. Claiming people need to be vaccinated is not anywhere near the same thing as pretending people were killed in a mass shooting when it didn't actualy happen.

So an actor pretending to be bed-ridden and at death's door isn't crisis acting? I beg to differ....

The fact that you refuse to admit there is anything underhand and deceitful about manipulating people into taking a vaccine by faking illness and exaggerating statistics proves just how disingenuous you are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So an actor pretending to be bed-ridden and at death's door isn't crisis acting? I beg to differ....

The fact that you refuse to admit there is anything underhand and deceitful about manipulating people into taking a vaccine by faking illness and exaggerating statistics proves just how disingenuous you are.

I didn't say paid shills aren't underhanded or deceitful, did I now? All I said is the guy is not a 'crisis actor.' And you're a tool.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't say paid shills aren't underhanded or deceitful, did I now? All I said is the guy is not a 'crisis actor.' And you're a tool.
It's the exacts same thing lmfao :facepalm:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the exacts same thing lmfao :facepalm:

No, it's not the exacts same thing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok have it your way, for arguments sake, he's just a "shill"....but doesn't it concern you that the MSM is blatantly lying to the public like this?

There are many other examples of the authorities exaggerating the danger of Covid in order to coerce people into taking the clot shot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She loves playing the wilfull ignorance routine for sure.

The problem with you is you can't fucking read. No, I don't trust our governments to do right by us. And I don't trust what they are telling us about covid to be completely true. But I fucking had covid in the very early days, and I don't want to get it again, or give it to anyone. So I wear a mask and I got two fucking vaccines.

That doesn't mean I don't know that there is still bullshit going on in the corporatized, soulless, war mongering world we live in. That doesn't mean I approve of the bullshit they dish, either.

But here is what I do believe: I must take everything you alt-right nutjobs say with a grain of salt. You usually have no idea what you're talking about.