BBC says Ukraine war not fake.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are some dickheads posting at The Blue Cashew and memebee vancouver forum that think the Russians invading the Ukraine is faked. Seriously I thought those people were intelligent. I WAS WRONG.

This BBC Article explains what is happening.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Really?

Is it because they don't to believe it's real?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are some dickheads posting at The Blue Cashew and memebee vancouver forum that think the Russians invading the Ukraine is faked. Seriously I thought those people were intelligent. I WAS WRONG.

Didn't my link work? @Joe and @Oerdin

I'll to go to my pc now... SHIT... HANG ON.

Try it now...UGH. I don't know what happened on my mobile phone. It is fixed now from my PC.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a link about it but it's not from the BBC:

When you have time read my BBC link... it's lengthy I know.

I know the war is real. I'll pay attention to mainstream media.

The conspiracy whackos are tiring and as I am still ill (I was in hospital for 16 days and still recovering at home) I cannot be bothered with dickheads like the racist little shithead Ironchink and those who post at TBC or Memebee Van4um.

I found a reputable news story around debunking the hoax. My job is done!~

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
(I was in hospital for 16 days and still recovering at home).

....really?

COVID?

I had an infection that caused sepsis. I could have died they said.... they gave me 2 operations and left a huge hole in me.

Everyday a nurse comes and dresses the wound. It was 7 cm deep now it only 2 cm... it still bloody hurts though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's a link about it but it's not from the BBC:

When you have time read my BBC link... it's lengthy I know.

I know the war is real. I'll pay attention to mainstream media.

The conspiracy whackos are tiring and as I am still ill (I was in hospital for 16 days and still recovering at home) I cannot be bothered with dickheads like the racist little shithead Ironchink and those who post at TBC or Memebee Van4um.

I found a reputable news story around debunking the hoax. My job is done!~

I was wondering where you went off to. What happened?!(NM just read)

Glad you are back and feeling better!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

I had an infection that caused sepsis. I could have died they said.... they gave me 2 operations and left a huge hole in me.

Everyday a nurse comes and dresses the wound. It was 7 cm deep now it only 2 cm... it still bloody hurts though.

Holy shit Cas! Thank God you are okay. Sepsis is a VERY fast killer! That's no joke.

And look at you. Back and correcting Ukraine conspiracies lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think the prospect of facing a belligerent nuclear armed Russia has some looking for an escape hatch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

Holy shit Cas! Thank God you are okay. Sepsis is a VERY fast killer! That's no joke.

Seems to be a Lotta nasty bugs floating around down unda.

Meningitis Encaphilitis as well?

One of the downsides about living in warmer climates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

Sepsis is not a bug you catch. It's an infection you can get at any time from either a wound or something wrong with your body. It's a pretty deadly blood infection.

From the time you start feeling off you have about 12 hours to get help before all your organs start shutting down. You go hypoxic. Your blood becomes toxic. Its terrifying.

I've seen people die from going septic and watched people recover from going septic and its HORRIBLE. I've seen all kinds of shit working in the medical feild and only two things truly scare the shit out of me. Sepsis, and necrotizing fasciitis. Oh add bacterial meningitis on there. Encephalitis is a condition that can be caused by meningitis, its swelling of the tissue surrounding your brain. That's scary too.....but it's not as scary as sepsis. Encephalitis can be dealt with easily in a medical setting....sepsis is IV vancomycin and calling on the Lord, hoping it was caught fast enough. One of the scariest things about meningitis is the fact you can easily go septic. If you are hospitalized with meningitis that's gonna be one of the things they are keenly watching for and one the biggest worries. You'll be getting vitals every two hours for that purpose(early sepsis can be caught by blood pressure readings)

I'm really glad Caskur was able to get medical attention quickly or she would no longer have been with us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

yup... the whole summer temps 30 - 40 Celsius ... germs LOVE hot weather.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

Sepsis is not a bug you catch. It's an infection you can get at any time from either a wound or something wrong with your body. It's a pretty deadly blood infection.

From the time you start feeling off you have about 12 hours to get help before all your organs start shutting down. You go hypoxic. Your blood becomes toxic. Its terrifying.

I've seen people die from going septic and watched people recover from going septic and its HORRIBLE. I've seen all kinds of shit working in the medical feild and only two things truly scare the shit out of me. Sepsis, and necrotizing fasciitis. Oh add bacterial meningitis on there. Encephalitis is a condition that can be caused by meningitis, its swelling of the tissue surrounding your brain. That's scary too.....but it's not as scary as sepsis. Encephalitis can be dealt with easily in a medical setting....sepsis is IV vancomycin and calling on the Lord, hoping it was caught fast enough. One of the scariest things about meningitis is the fact you can easily go septic. If you are hospitalized with meningitis that's gonna be one of the things they are keenly watching for and one the biggest worries. You'll be getting vitals every two hours for that purpose(early sepsis can be caught by blood pressure readings)

I'm really glad Caskur was able to get medical attention quickly or she would no longer have been with us.

I could have died ... my mum had calciphylaxis and died from sepsis 4 years ago. 4% of renal patients get calciphylaxis... look it up.... its horrendous.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

I could have died ... my mum had calciphylaxis and died from sepsis 4 years ago. 4% of renal patients get calciphylaxis... look it up.... its horrendous.

Yes you could have. And yep I know. It's awful. People dont really fear sepsis and dont realize how bad it is. Anyone who works in a hospital has a fear of it. It's like the boogie man everyone watches for. Catch it fast and it can be knocked out but it gets deathly bad insanely fast. SO glad you were treated quickly!

What did you get the wound from?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Try it now...UGH. I don't know what happened on my mobile phone. It is fixed now from my PC.

I am confused why I got tagged in that post?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

Yes you could have. And yep I know. It's awful. People dont really fear sepsis and dont realize how bad it is. Anyone who works in a hospital has a fear of it. It's like the boogie man everyone watches for. Catch it fast and it can be knocked out but it gets deathly bad insanely fast. SO glad you were treated quickly!

What did you get the wound from?

I don't really know and I don't want to talk about anything deeper publicly.... but one of your posts talked to me especially talking about the infection coming from the inside.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am confused why I got tagged in that post?

because I changed the link. Somehow I posted the wrong link in the opening post I thought my cell phone copied the right link. It didn't.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I worked with a guy who caught Meningococcal disease. He thought he just had the Flu and didn't go to the hospital. He died a couple days later. 30 years old and otherwise healthy, leaving behind a wife and kid.

Until that happened, I didn't even know that was a thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Conservatives are getting exponentially more stupid as minutes go by...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

....really?

COVID?

Whoa, that's scary stuff. I hope you're on the road to a full recovery.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I worked with a guy who caught Meningococcal disease. He thought he just had the Flu and didn't go to the hospital. He died a couple days later. 30 years old and otherwise healthy, leaving behind a wife and kid.

I received one of the meningitis vaccines because I thought there was a chance that it might offer some cross protection against COVID or the vaccine's side effects.

Some people who received mRNA vaccines latter were diagnosed with blood clots and even needed amputations, symptoms which closely resemble meningitis. In the event that the vaccines started to attack my system I thought the meningitis vaccine might offer some protection against it.

I'm planning to get a few more because I think COVID is a hybrid disease made from several viruses in a lab. So what better way to counteract than to get vaccines from which it was made?

I don't believe that it originated from natural causes and that it is man made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....really?

COVID?

me too... an experience I never want to repeat...

And how are you doing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

....really?

COVID?

me too... an experience I never want to repeat...

And how are you doing.

I'm doing well. Thank you for asking. I had a cold, that I initially thought was allergies. It was a mild buy annoying episode. I'm thankful to be in good health overall.

Glad to see you back here. We need more posters, not fewer. Everyone can bring something to the table.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It feels fluish at first. The big warning sign is pain in the neck muscles. If your neck aches? Get to a hospital ASAP and make sure you tell them.

You CAN die quickly. Happens to people all the time.

People will stay home thinking they have bronchitis but it's actually pnemonia and it gets so advanced at home that btw they go to a hospital they need to be vented and end up dying.

Not trying to scare people.....if you learn the signs that tell you it's time to seek medical attention, it's worth it.

And getting recommended vaccinations helps a lot as well.