Beautiful Irony

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The irony of a person calling someone else "dumb" as they put on full display their own inability to differentiate between the meaning of the words "there" and "their" was beautiful enough.

But now hearing her justifying her ironically dumb mistake by saying "Duh, but they soundz the samezzz!!!" is just icing on the cake!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see people make this kind of mistake on almost a daily basis. It's not a big deal. That you tie my intellect to making mistakes is a sign of your inability to control your hate for strong women.

You hate women. I can see why, you have been pretty rejected by them most of your life. It's understandable.

Feel better.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Retardo @Lily makes a dumb mistake while calling other people "dumb" and she cannot figure out why I am laughing my ass off at her blunder!!!!

It must be because she is a strong woman!!! Grrrr!!!!

The very fact that she cannot handle the criticism is proof that she is not a strong woman!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Retardo @Lily makes a dumb mistake while calling other people "dumb" and she cannot figure out why I am laughing my ass off at her blunder!!!!

It must be because she is a strong woman!!! Grrrr!!!!

The very fact that she cannot handle the criticism is proof that she is not a strong woman!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I acknowledged my mistake. What do you expect me to do, put up with your rabid attitude?

Yeah, no.

You're unhinged, yo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Take it like a strong woman would.

Not like an insecure, weak-minded child.

I did. I acknowledged the mistake. That's more than enough, weirdo.

You're the 4th grader here...the kid no one likes.

You need to take a few deep breaths and calm down. You're very emotional.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahahaha!!!!

That kind of ironic mistake always makes me laugh!!!!

It's not that funny. I think you just like any attention from me. ANY...I'm sorry you felt rejected last year. It was never personal. It is just how I treat any people that I find weird or inappropriate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Poopy Pants, you are done here.

@Admin. ....anyone?

Care you try to help Poopy Pants?

I realize you don't have an answer to the real issue between us. I didn't accept your crass behavior last year and you decided to start a war.

All because I expected to be treated with respect. What a sad indictment of your emotional dysregulation and difficulty getting along with females.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
She self-owns regularly and then has the nerve to accuse other people of being stupid, usually anybody who isn't a leftard.

I've never encountered anybody with such a huge lack of self-awareness, it's truly astonishing.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
The irony of a person calling someone else "dumb" as they put on full display their own inability to differentiate between the meaning of the words "there" and "their" was beautiful enough.

Now that's real irony. I don't know whether it's more ironic that Prowler did it (a troll perhaps?) Or that in their haste to shit post nobody actually noticed?

Either way. Thanks for the giggle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It takes so very little for me to make you frisky. I made a mistake in SB with a word that's a homophone. And you get so excited. Did your micro penis get engorged? Did you have to relieve yourself?

:LOL:
Butt you often make grammatical errors…and then it’s straight for the penis! Granny…do we give you a wide-on?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that's real irony. I don't know whether it's more ironic that Prowler did it (a troll perhaps?) Or that in their haste to shit post nobody actually noticed?

It was definitely haste.

Good catch. I certainly missed it. I honestly start skimming his posts when he starts decompensating.

The irony is sublime.

Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But now hearing her justifying her ironically dumb mistake by saying "Duh, but they soundz the samezzz!!!" is just icing on the cake!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
There and their?

Really?

What about "they're"?

Your whole thread blew up in your face because of your dysregulated emotional state, weirdo.

JaJaJaJaJa, laughs in Spanish at the pendejo

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She self-owns regularly and then has the nerve to accuse other people of being stupid, usually anybody who isn't a leftard.

I've never encountered anybody with such a huge lack of self-awareness, it's truly astonishing.

Yup. I only point out her stupid mistakes when I am in the mood to watch her spiral. If I did it all the time, I think she would have a total breakdown and be gone forever.

It was definitely haste.

Good catch. I certainly missed it. I honestly start skimming his posts when he starts decompensating.

The irony is sublime.

Lol

I do not think Fat @Lily realizes that @The Scoundrel was thanking me for the laugh and saying nobody noticed her stupid mistake because they were in a rush to shit post.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

There and their?

Really?

What about "they're"?

Your whole thread blew up in your face because of your dysregulated emotional state, weirdo.

JaJaJaJaJa, laughs in Spanish at the pendejo
The irony within the "irony" is SUBLIME.

You are making a fool of yourself Fat One.

You need to get back to grade school because you grasp of the English language is slipping.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yup. I only point out her stupid mistakes when I am in the mood to watch her spiral. If I did it all the time, I think she would have a total breakdown and be gone forever.

I do not think Fat @Lily realizes that @The Scoundrel was thanking me for the laugh and saying nobody noticed her stupid mistake because they were in a rush to shit post.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

You are making a fool of yourself Fat One.

You need to get back to grade school because you grasp of the English language is slipping.

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Your meltdown is beautiful! Thank you, your faceplant is funny as all fuck!

Correcting my mistake with one of your one is hilarious.

Well your fails...THEY'RE just epic, dipshit

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Site Supporter
Your meltdown is beautiful! Thank you, your faceplant is funny as all fuck!

Well your fails...THEY'RE just epic, dipshit
its-obsession-james-saito.gif

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You dumb ass, I did not make a mistake.

Care to point out what you think was a mistake and I will correct you?

I know that you find it difficult to actually put your neck out and risk making a bigger ass of yourself....so I will take a guess...

You think that the use of the word "they" is incorrect in this sentence: "The irony of a person calling someone else "dumb" as they put on full display their own inability to differentiate between..."

Is that it?

If so....the sentence is correct. I did not make a mistake in that sentence.

You, Fat @Lily, put on full display your inability to differentiate between the meaning of the words "there" and "their".

Did you actually think I meant "...as they are put on full display their own inability to differentiate...".

That would be grammatically incorrect, and also not what I meant.

You, Fat @Liy, you put on full display your own stupidity. I simply pointed it out afterwards.

For fun.

Or....was it something else that you mistakenly thought was a mistake?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

I know that you find it difficult to actually put your neck out and risk making a bigger ass of yourself....so I will take a guess...

You think that the use of the word "they" is incorrect in this sentence: "The irony of a person calling someone else "dumb" as they put on full display their own inability to differentiate between..."

Is that it?

You, Fat @Lily, put on full display your inability to differentiate between the meaning of the words "there" and "their".

Did you actually think I meant "...as they are put on full display their own inability to differentiate...".

You, Fat @Liy, you put on full display your own stupidity. I simply pointed it out afterwards.

For fun.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is that it?

For fun.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

blah, blah, blah don'tlooknowIprowleramafuckup, blah, blah, blah