Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...from a stroke in her own home...TODAY

..and suddenly without warning

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not an easy time in our lives when we lose someone we love, especially your mother. I know there’s nothing me or anyone else can say to make you feel better, but you need time, you will get used to her not being around, sorry Joe, keep your chin up mate .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry for your loss, Joseph.

frenhgz.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe if this wasn’t a tasteless troll…then my condolences. I’d be very mindful of imparting any information about your family here.
RIP
No worries @Breakfall

It was more like...too brief to feel grief.
I'm saddened, but more shocked than saddened.
I wasn't seeking sympathy from anyone.
Thanks anyways.
But it was so sudden like getting hit over the head with a rock.
So getting up, I just had to say, that's all.
It was a shock to the system.
And my life changed in an instant.
Life will be different from now on.
Hopefully I can impart some goodness on the world like my mom did. That's all anyone can do to make it a better place.

Give something back to the world rather than try to plunder or destroy it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No worries @Breakfall

It was more like...too brief to feel grief.
I'm saddened, but more shocked than saddened.
I wasn't seeking sympathy from anyone.
Thanks anyways.
But it was so sudden like getting hit over the head with a rock.
So getting up, I just had to say, that's all.
It was a shock to the system.
And my life changed in an instant.
Life will be different from now on.
Hopefully I can impart some goodness on the world like my mom did. That's all anyone can do to make it a better place.

Give something back to the world rather than try to plunder or destroy it.
That’s the spirit mate. It’s only the giving that makes you what you are! :ThumbsUp1:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So @Joe, does this mean you have a 5 bedroom house with room to spare for anyone who might need a place to stay before an Alaskan cruise in the spring?

My travel mates and I have 3 hotels booked, but I am sure there would be no penalty to cancel this early.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry for your loss, Joe :(
Thanks for the condolences @Biggie Smiles & @Dove.

I really appreciate it.

I know you have an mom youre taking care of and will to the end. Thats the one thing children should never do - abandon their parents & if at all possible keep them out of care homes or treat them like disposible items.

Im proud of my siblings and in laws that we never put our mother in a care home, never thteatened to & allowed her to live out her remaining years in her own house she requested. Plus we bought her all the food, took her to seniors fitness classes & all the concerts or events she wanted to see. She also received gold plated medical and dental treatment. She was a good mother.

We treated her like a princess or a Queen & thus none of us feels any remorse shame or guilt because we gave her everything she wanted. She went with a smile on her face & her final day was planning to attend a concert she never got to see.

Your mother is your treasure & a person doesnt fully grasp this until they are gone.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So @Joe, does this mean you have a 5 bedroom house with room to spare for anyone who might need a place to stay before an Alaskan cruise in the spring?

My travel mates and I have 3 hotels booked, but I am sure there would be no penalty to cancel this early.

@Joe I am going to need an answer soon.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
True loss only occurs when you lose someone or something that you love more than yourself. I don't know you from a hole in the wall Joe but I know how much it hurts. Hang in there bro, it'll get better.

Reactions: Joe

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
True loss only occurs when you lose someone or something that you love more than yourself. I don't know you from a hole in the wall Joe but I know how much it hurts. Hang in there bro, it'll get better.

It was only a few weeks ago that @Joe was on here complaining about having to help clean his mother's house.

We never heard a thing about her before.

I am not implying anything.

Other than if @Joe offers to clean your house, you might want to politely say "No thank you."

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sorry to hear this, Joe. Take some time to spend with your family and just grieve.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sorry to hear this, Joe. Take some time to spend with your family and just grieve.
Thx @Oerdin. I grieved for a few days sat around the apartment got depressed so I decided to go back to work. The more people dwell sometimes the worse it gets. Work is a distraction but at least it helps momentarily to forget. Plus i found if a person is forced to smile at customers it actually can perk the grieving person up. Maybe smiling releases chemicals or endorphins?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Man, grieving for a couple of days.

How did you make it through?

Work is a distraction but at least it helps momentarily to forget.

i.e. Work is a distraction but at least it is a distraction.

How much do you think the inheritance will net you, @Joe?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Too early, man

Too early.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"....pretending that you're still around."