The most beautiful flag you ever saw

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is on the rise in Virginia!!!!!

All over the state, they are popping up BIG time!!!

A video from my friends.....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pity reply. It's Sunday and it's been up since Wednesday.

Nobody gave a fuck.

Ha Ha Ha Ha
Hey Lily, this is not Meltdown.

I am sure you have something to contribute.

Do you have a flag you like?

I think Canada's flag is pretty nice.

I have a big one flying in my backyard (not the one in the picture below, but a nice one just like it).

CanadaFlag2-min_2048x.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, but I would gladly shit on that flag. Perhaps I should buy one and wipe my ass with it. Would you like a pic?

Make sure you get one of the MEGA Battle flags, standard size aint gonna do ya. You might get the poopies on your fingers.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'd take a picture of that for you too? You likey?

I highly doubt you can afford one of my honorable giant battle flags. Can you even reach your butt to wipe? lulz

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why do you care about the state of my butt?

Oh no my dear, that is your concern. I am jus concerned how you plan to smear the shit. You gonna drag your ass across it like a dog lol?

iu

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve always wondered what it would have been like to be there… I’m talking walking on the grounds of the Chancellory in Berlin looking up at the Hitler balcony and seeing that flag. I get lost in the possibilities imagining the energy vibe and how powerful that must have been.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I’ve always wondered what it would have been like to be there… I’m talking walking on the grounds of the Chancellory in Berlin looking up at the Hitler balcony and seeing that flag. I get lost in the possibilities imagining the energy vibe and how powerful that must have been.
My Grandparents grew up under the Third Reich, but they were teenagers for most of the war years, so probably had little understanding how the regime initially came to be. While they never really talked about Hitler and his regime, they did talk about how life was before that there... And it was bad. There was no work, and people were starving. Thanks in big part to the Treaty of Versailles, Germany got fucked in the ass hard.

So you have people starving, you have the excesses and degeneracy of (((Weimar))), and the Treaty of Versailles all combined... Something had to give, and it did.

I would imagine the flag represented hope to many ethnic Germans. A people and nation downtrodden, and in poor shape.

You bully a kid in high school too much, don't be surprised when he comes to school armed to the hilt and ready to rock... That was no different.

It was a brief hope for the German Volk, and I wished it could've ended better... Hitler appeals to many, since Nationalism isn't a bad ideal for well functioning societies.

Russia was a mistake, and he should have left that alone. It was too much, too fast.

That said, he has forever enshrined his persona forever more, and very, very few people have been able to do this...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm pretty flag averse but if I had to find one for symbolism's sake from days of yore, some of the Confederate flags, the Gadsden Flag, and perhaps the Eureka Flag (Southern Cross).