Because the thousands of jobs already lost are not enough

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, Jim Crow Joe is here to make everything right for the wealthy and corporate elite, so this makes sense.

It's back to the status quo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
libs are so fukin stupid. Just how the fuck is a pipeline more dangerous than truck or rail transportation? Only when libtards sabotage em I guess!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We need MOAR unemployment

MOAR child raping illegals

MOAR COVID deaths

and MOAR tribalism

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Like this child raping illegal :rightON:

I'm 110 percent sure Big is okay with that shit bag being arrested.

Also human trafficking over the border is a big problem. If children get drug in here and we dont know they are here, we wont know they need help either. They can be raped to death and never found.

We dont want this.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

MOAR COVID deaths

and MOAR tribalism

Also human trafficking over the border is a big problem. If children get drug in here and we dont know they are here, we wont know they need help either. They can be raped too death and never found.

We dont want this.

of course not :rightON:

we also don't want generalized statements that paint illegals as child rapers .. some may be, but as my post pointed out, there are others

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MOAR COVID deaths

and MOAR tribalism

Also human trafficking over the border is a big problem. If children get drug in here and we dont know they are here, we wont know they need help either. They can be raped too death and never found.

We dont want this.

we also don't want generalized statements that paint illegals as child rapers .. some may be, but as my post pointed out, there are others

That isnt what he did. He just pointed out that we dont need more child raping illegals. He didnt say they were all child rapists.

But I will say this, most people who come here illegally are doing illegal shit.

Are you aware people will kidnap little children to come here "seeking asylum" posing as a family, only to dump the poor baby in the desert or sell them into sex slavery to child rapists? Do you know the rape rate at the border?

These are conversations no one wants to have civilly. If these very real issues get addressed, the left screams about racism and xenophobia and how "humans are not illegal".

Humans are also not property, but all these people ignoring trafficking to push a partisan agenda dont think about that.

Are you a parent? Think deeply about the agony of having your child taken and you never see them ever again. They could be in a different country getting gang raped until they die.....and no one can do a thing about, because there is no way to even know where they could be.

Wouldnt you want a solid record of them at an international border? So that authorities have at least that? Wouldnt you rather your child be separated from their traffickers?

If these Trump haters get their way, it will be unfettered human trafficking.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MOAR COVID deaths

and MOAR tribalism

We dont want this.

That isnt what he did. He just pointed out that we dont need more child raping illegals. He didnt say they were all child rapists.

But I will say this, most people who come here illegally are doing illegal shit.

Are you aware people will kidnap little children to come here "seeking asylum" posing as a family, only to dump the poor baby in the desert or sell them into sex slavery to child rapists? Do you know the rape rate at the border?

These are conversations no one wants to have civilly. If these very real issues get addressed, the left screams about racism and xenophobia and how "humans are not illegal".

Humans are also not property, but all these people ignoring trafficking to push a partisan agenda dont think about that.

Are you a parent? Think deeply about the agony of having your child taken and you never see them ever again. They could be in a different country getting gang raped until they die.....and no one can do a thing about, because there is no way to even know where they could be.

Wouldnt you want a solid record of them at an international border? So that authorities have at least that? Wouldnt you rather your child be separated from their traffickers?

....and yet you seem to be against birth control and family planning.

Or at least ya don't wanna help fund these countries to lower their birth rates.

1/2 the reason these people keep flooding North is they got large families to feed of 3, 4, 5 or 6 kids.

Their populations have doubled in 40 years.

Heck I'd make birth control and family planning mandatory for those nations as a condition of giving them more economic aid .

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
josephine is the biggest idiot here! As if you're gonna stop all these assholes by abortion and birth control! HA! The niggers in haiti purposely have as many keyuds as possible because they think maybe one will grow up and take care of their old dumb asses! Ya gonna force birth control and abortion on niggers joesephine? THATS RAYCIS!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MOAR COVID deaths

and MOAR tribalism

We dont want this.

....and yet you seem to be against birth control and family planning.

Or at least ya don't wanna help fund these countries to lower their birth rates.

1/2 the reason these people keep flooding North is they got large families to feed of 3, 4, 5 o6 kids.

Their populations have doubled in 40 years.

Heck I'd make birth control and family planning mandatory for those nations as a condition of giving them more economic aid .

Joe I have told you SO many times that I am certainly NOT against birth control. What do you mean by "family planning"? Abortion? Because yes, I'm against killing human beings.

I fail to see what that has to do with my point though. Are you saying Mexicans shouldnt have children because of international human trafficking?

We dont need to be giving anyone "aid". I never consented to or supported American tax dollars being given to other countries.

Why is this Americas problem?

My stance is pretty simple, Joe. And it would solve these problems. People who want to come should be welcomed to come here LEGALLY and be documented so we know who is here. Not just for OUR safety but for their safety.

And we should be using our tax dollars HERE. On things that benefit OUR citizens. Why are sending off any foreign aid while we have policy driven poverty and homeless camps?

We dont need to be worrying babysitting the world. Mexico's population growth is a Mexico problem.

And no matter how Mexican human beings in utero are brutally slaughtered with American money.....no matter how much birth control is used, that is not going to stop human trafficking.

Telling people "hey, dont have kids so when America has open borders your kid wont get trafficked" is pretty wacky, Joe.

We need to take steps to prevent human rights atrocities occurring in our country and at our border. We dont need to use money taken from our citizens wages while our people struggle to pay for Mexico. It's not our job. Its Mexicos job.

Why exactly isnt it considered racist that America is paying for abortion and birth control in Mexico? Isnt that like telling those brown people that they shouldnt be having kids because their country sucks....so we will help them not breed?

We do the same to homeless animals. Getting cats trapped and fixed. I guess if it works to keep the stray population down may as well do it with Mexicans?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you saying Mexicans shouldnt have children because of international human trafficking?

...we that's a large part of the reason they end up doing stupid illegal shit like they do.

If a parents' kids are starving, they'll do just about anything to support them.

I'm sure I would too. Sell drugs, break the law.

In the case women, they go itno protsitution like Mexicans if they don't got no jobs.

That's what happens if a society or nation creates an excess population they caint house or feed.

Yanno, Mexico doesn't have much of a social welfare system.

Their society is dog eat dog.

So they're better off having fewer kids.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you saying Mexicans shouldnt have children because of international human trafficking?

...we that's a large part of the reason they end up doing stupid illegal shit like they do.

If a parents' kids are starving, they'll do just about anything to support them.

In the case women, they go itno protsitution like Mexicans if they don't got no jobs.

That's what happens if a society or nation creates an excess population they caint house or feed.

So why is that the problem of the American tax payer?

Why is it Americas job to babysit other countries? Isnt that kinda like the colonialism leftists clutch pearls over?

How about we use that foreign aid to make a stronger anti trafficking effort at the border and let Mexico sort itself out?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So why is that the problem of the American tax payer?

Why is it Americas job to babysit other countries? Isnt that kinda like the colonialism leftists clutch pearls over?

How about we use that foreign aid to make a stronger anti trafficking effort at the border and let Mexico sort itself out?

One thing America might try is taking some jobs outta China and setting them up in Central America.

I know Americans need those jobs, but if the US is intent on bringing them back home, they may as well create some jobs in those poorrer countries and use Central America as a labor pool to compensate for the loss of the job pool in China which they're currently outsourcing American jobs to anyways.

It might provide them with more of an incentive to stay in their own countriesand less of one to head North to America.

But again, I'd only agree to do that if they entered int o a family planning program.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I'm saying we need to worry about our own country and stop involving ourselves in other countries. Especially when our own citizens are suffering.

And allowing open borders is allowing trafficking and rape.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I'm saying we need to worry about our own country and stop involving ourselves in other countries. Especially when our own citizens are suffering.

Well, even that Mexican migrant problem can't be solved by America alone.

Mexico has to have border patrols of its own to prevent them from approaching the US Mexican border.

It's not enough for the US to build a wall and expect that'll keep em out.

Some agreement has to be made between the US and Mexico to prevent and discourge illegals from crossing over into the US.

Certinly allowing caravans of Central Americans through Mexico is only gonna exacerbate the problem.

They have to shut them down.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One things for certain, we've done immigration bullshit EXACTLY how dems wanted for as long as I've been alive and like anything else libtarded, its a fukin disaster!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, even that Mexican migrant problem can't be solved by America alone.

Mexico has to have border patrols of its own to prevent them from approaching the US Mexican border.

It's not enough for the US to build a wall and expect that'll keep em out.

Some agreement has to be made between the US and Mexico to prevent and discourge illegals from crossing over into the US.

Certinly allowing caravans of Central Americans through Mexico is only gonna exacerbate the problem.

They have to shut them down.

The wall would have helped a lot.

Open borders does nothing but help brutal crimes against humanity.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One things for certain, we've done immigration bullshit EXACTLY how dems wanted for as long as I've been alive and like anything else libtarded, its a fukin disaster!

Still, I wonder why the average Central American family has at least twice as many kids as the Average American family yet the latter fret and worry that they have too many and the other thiks its fine ta keeep pumping out babies they can't support.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got 4 and they're starting to have kids. Not that way for my fam. Now that I've about got em all raised, I'm surrounding myself with weaponry! Its like a replacement for muh kids! :LOL2: Fuck, I've got so many now, I tried to give one to my oldest son while he was here last. He's not into guns though which is fine. He had a great time though when we went to the range in Orlando a few months back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Still, I wonder why the average Central American family has at least twice as many kids as the Average American family yet the latter fret and worry that they have too many and the other thiks its fine ta keeep pumping out babies they can't support.

Cultural differences. Also a lot of central Americans tend to lean Catholic.

We should just leave them to it and use our resources to stem the flow of drug/human trafficking.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cultural differences. Also a lot of central Americans tend to lean Catholic.

We should just leave them to it and use our resources to stem the flow of drug/human trafficking.

Well the problem is that by doubling hte population in 40 years, we just end up cutting the pie in half.

So if they were six slices to go around the dinner table, now it's 12. 12 smaller ones that is.

So there's less in our tummies at the end of the meal.

And that's what's happening to the money supply and the US dollar.

Keep cutting the damn thing in half. Keep devaluing it.

But in the process, we just lower our standard of living.

Not just the US, but Europe, Canada, world wide.

Even the rich nations become less propserous than they were before.

then make up some fake currency like bitcoin to give the illusion that we have the same amount we had before.

And of course the wealthy and elites become more reactionary to hang on to what they got, then invent ponzi schemes like the stock market to do that. Much of what you and others elde to about elites controlling us is related to overpopulation and the shrinking economic pie.

Not suprisingly, it's all related to overpopulation.

Even the greening of the economy won't save us unless that gets under control.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it was impressive how Biden managed to kill 10 times as many jobs as the supposed new jobs he created. Talk about a record of failure.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'
We dont need to be giving anyone "aid". I never consented to or supported American tax dollars being given to other countries.

Why is this Americas problem? '

Because you ass rape other nations and owe a bit .

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'

Why is this Americas problem? '

Because you ass rape other nations and owe a bit .

Well, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia give aid too.
I just think the Aid should be incentive based for these countries to have fewer children, not more.
That as a condition to get more aid they have to reduce their birth rates.

What's wrong with the current model is the rich nations give the poor ones aid, but with no stipuations or conditions attached.
Yeah, have even larger families. Overpopulate themselves even more

So what's that's led to are more mouths to feed, not enough jobs and problems of refugees headed to wealthier nations in caravans or life rafts. And then they show up on our doorsteps as refugees with 5 or 6 kids each.

The Establishment/wealthy elies can push Green Economy on us all they want, but it's only a band aid solution unless there's enough to go around. Which of course can only be achieved through population control.
Even Green Energy still relies upon natural resources and minerals many of which are in short supply and will run out by the end of the century at current rates of consumption.

I don't see how the wealthier nations can continue to provide aid for poorer nations when they are themselves heavily indebted trying feed, house and provide livelihoods for their own peoples. So uat some point the'll be forced to cut the poorer ones off of Course with catastrophe results unless they get their acts together.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need civil war after the 2020 election theft. America is now officially a banana republic.