Because the thousands of jobs already lost are not enough

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love it when Q/X proves, yet again, how ignorant he is and how little he knows.

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like it when I click an emote and someone becomes unhinged :LMAO:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I get that. But the overall pressure placed on the body as the cop's center of gravity bore down on his man's neck definitely trigger a very unhealthy chain reaction that ended tragically.

I don't profess to be a doctor so I could not tell you exactly what those reactions might have been but I do believe this man would be alive today had they simply honored his pleas and gotten up off his neck.

That cop lacked empathy to a disturbing degree & is therefore not entitled to be shown any in return for his actions

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like it when I click an emote and someone becomes unhinged :LMAO:

You think people laughing at how ignorant you are is "unhinged"? Even your defense mechanism is ignorant and pathetic, dude.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
148934737_10221823141906370_2408250805148466876_n.jpg

You'd have to be really stupid to post nonsense like that. First of all the drug addict died of an over dose because he swallowed his stash of drugs. He did that multiple times in the past. Second which liberties do you wrongly think Trump did any harm to?
TLDR, GFY.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You'd have to be really stupid to post nonsense like that. First of all the drug addict died of an over dose because he swallowed his stash of drugs. He did that multiple times in the past. Second which liberties do you wrongly think Trump did any harm to?
TLDR, GFY.

So you have no example of a supposed liberty Trump did anything negative on. Ok, thanks for confirming what we all already knew.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Floyd was yelling he couldnt breath when they were trying to load him in the squad. Its highly likely his body was already in the process of prepping for a dirt nap. Besides, Floyd took a knee, shouldnt we respect that? (Too soon?) :LMAO2:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Floyd saying he couldn't breath while he was talking just fine and not being restricted in any way that was probably due to him having a heart attack from ODing. He really shouldn't have swallowed large quantities of drugs to hide his possession from the police.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will note the prosecutor calls chest compression contributed to his death but he is not a medical professional and all the medical professionals say that was not the case including the family's hand picked doctor. Obviously this is a typical Democrat political prosecution without any merit. At some point these lying political agents have to be brought to account for their lies.