Being in Canada, I would have said Vancouver

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly, I believe Peter Zeihan that this is Russia's twilight war where they know their demographic is dying out and that any future war they are destined to lose. Therefore the Russians believe a war of expansion to close the nine geographic gaps is the only way they can hope to survive and win any future war. That means the Russians have to reconquer not just Ukraine and Moldova but half of the former Warsaw pact countries as well as the Baltics and Finland.

The Russians see this as their only way to survive. The problem is we have seen their military is in no way capable of defeating NATO yet Russia sees a war of conquest as extensional to it's survival. That means nukes are their only option. In order to prevent a real WW3 out only option is to make sure the Russian army dies in Ukraine. I am happy to pay to do that. Let them kill off the last 8 million young men under 30 Russia has left, let them destroy their economy, let them sink into poverty and despare, even if it takes a decade this will be Russia's past war.

I much prefer that to WW3.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The Donbass was already being bombed by the Ukraine military for eight years... since the USA/NATO facilitated 2014 coup.

Ukriane didn't and never intended to honor any agreements (including the Minsk accords) aimed at stopping Ukraine's murderous aggression toward the Donbass region.

Putin is a thug and an asshole LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD'S SO-CALLED LEADERS but he was 100% provoked and justified in invading to put a stop to Ukraine's shelling of the Donbass area.

Ukraine is controlled by a western puppet regime installed by the USA/NATO (which explains why before Russia's invasion Ukraine was described as "the most corrupt country in Europe") and was always going to provoke a proxy war with Russia because that's what USA/NATO wanted.

I hope the USA, NATO, and all their western accomplices choke on that proxy war. It's well past time the rest of the world stood up to 'Murica's dominionist aggression and systemic corruption.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’d say take Oregon as it is worthless and filled with nothing but cock sucking faggots

Russia could nuke the entire state tomorrow and I’d applaud him for doing so and would be vehemently opposed to any military action in response

In fact, I’d even support a fund to reimburse him for any expenses he incurred in that effort

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Where is sewage major from again? That place certainly has to go producing human garbage like him

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Vancouver is the place in Canada famous for producing immoral peasant filth like Blurt. Correct?

Yeah they have to go as does the western mothership of everything vile and unpleasant. San Francisco

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seattle. Clean that shit up via one healthy nuke of proper size and strength

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
There has been a strong movement in real American circles going back decades, for the USA to just shitcan the fetid swamps of Florida.

a2Phhoc.gif

Fuck it, let the Hatians have it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There has been a strong movement in real American circles going back decades, for the USA to just shitcan the fetid swamps of Florida.

a2Phhoc.gif

Fuck it, let the Hatians have it.
I agree that balkanisation is the answer. You liberal fags can have your NAMBLA street parties and 64 genders, while the decent folks live normal lives away from woke degeneracy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Donbass was already being bombed by the Ukraine military for eight years... since the USA/NATO facilitated 2014 coup.

Ukriane didn't and never intended to honor any agreements (including the Minsk accords) aimed at stopping Ukraine's murderous aggression toward the Donbass region.

Putin is a thug and an asshole LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD'S SO-CALLED LEADERS but he was 100% provoked and justified in invading to put a stop to Ukraine's shelling of the Donbass area.

Ukraine is controlled by a western puppet regime installed by the USA/NATO (which explains why before Russia's invasion Ukraine was described as "the most corrupt country in Europe") and was always going to provoke a proxy war with Russia because that's what USA/NATO wanted.

I hope the USA, NATO, and all their western accomplices choke on that proxy war. It's well past time the rest of the world stood up to 'Murica's dominionist aggression and systemic corruption.
I'd love to grab Aidsman by the throat and force him to describe his reasons for disagreeing with this astute and 100% accurate summary of the Ukraine/Russia clusterfuck.

The fool doesn't have the brain capacity to defend or explain his stupid viewpoints, so he just spams neg emojis and Twitter links.

Easily the most worthless, waste of bandwidth on the board, and let's face it, there's some stiff competition.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'd love to grab Aidsman by the throat and force him to describe his reasons for disagreeing with this astute and 100% accurate summary of the Ukraine/Russia clusterfuck.

The fool doesn't have the brain capacity to defend or explain his stupid viewpoints, so he just spams neg emojis and Twitter links.

Easily the most worthless, waste of bandwidth on the board, and let's face it, there's some stiff competition.
I know you dream about my Alfa Cawk 24/7, but I'm just not into your homogay shit, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Right?

Putin mourned the loss of the Soviet Union and its hegemonic control over Eastern Europe and Central Asia. He provoked this war by the very invasion of Crimea in 2014.
PUTIN WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT IF TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE!

qlO8ZQl.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know he was into bdsm. He wants to grab you by the throat, whoa.
He often enjoys putting on some WW2 era Lederhosen and spanking himself, personally I don't care what he does in his Mom's Flat, I just don't want him forcing his deviant lifestyle agenda on me, NTTAWWI.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He often enjoys putting some on some WW2 era Lederhosen and spanking himself, personally I don't care what he does in his Mom's Flat, I just don't want him forcing his deviant lifestyle agenda on me, NTTAWWI.

There is no one on this entire forum that makes me want to put my hands on them in any way. Never even crossed my mind.

These people are loons.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow, Lily just quoted the most ignored BF member four times...I still was not tempted to click the show ignored content button.
that's what we call dumpster diving for friendship

not an uncommon practice for someone so universally unliked by anyone with a soul

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Wow, Lily just quoted the most ignored BF member four times...I still was not tempted to click the show ignored content button.

And an article written by an establishment stenographer because everyone knows TheHill is a reputable source for non-partisan objective facts. lulz