Bert and Ernie are Gay

Dumpster Fire

clusterfuck
Elite Bastards
Bert and Ernie Sesame Street writer finally ends decades of speculation about whether live-in characters are gay.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Mystery is over. Tell your children.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Just some one trying to be in the lime light and for the record they are not real people!!!

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
One could also ponder if all of the muppets are physical expressions of sexual taboos guised as simple puppet play? They are literally sticking their hands up a puppets ass to make it talk.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
One could also ponder if all of the muppets are physical expressions of sexual taboos guised as simple puppet play? They are literally sticking their hands up a puppets ass to make it talk.

Maggie Faggart

Rapture Ready 2019
Gays and lesbians should realize that it is not the truth that they are born homosexual, despite what some would have you believe. If this were so, then why have tens of thousands of homosexuals been able to turn away from this sinful life style, with the help of the Lord Jesus?

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Gays and lesbians should realize that it is not the truth that they are born homosexual, despite what some would have you believe. If this were so, then why have tens of thousands of homosexuals been able to turn away from this sinful life style, with the help of the Lord Jesus?
I give up .... why ?

Maggie Faggart

Rapture Ready 2019
I have a firm belife in the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. It has brought order and balance to my life and gays. In times of need I know that I can get on my knees and ask for help from my Heavenly Father. I have also received answers from prayer. Through my experiences I know that this is the only true church on the earth.

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Permanent Meltdown
I don't belife in that shit but a fat ugly chick always gives me a weird boner. Can I send you pics?

Maggie Faggart

Rapture Ready 2019
I seriously hope that you are faithful to your wives and you should think about all the children involved.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Maggie Faggart, post: 36938, member: In times of need I know that I can get on my knees and ask for help.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Master Baiter has other plans for you- - - - - - - - -

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I've been praying the gay away for years but stinkyfinger keeps on logging in.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I've been praying the gay away for years but stinkyfinger keeps on logging in.
I’ve got the gooby prick on ignore, I’m imagining his posts haha you should try it, it’s like he isn’t retarded:LOL2:

Kilroy

...was here.
Before they're done, they'll have culturally appropriated you and you'll have been gay the whole time, too.

Kilroy

...was here.
FFS, more of the jeezis jeezis jeezis. Whatever. But if you try to find a cure for it, they scream it's a choice. If you try to persuade 'em, they tell you it's innate.

Not that I want them "fixed" -- I think it is genetic. It's nature's population-control, an "off" switch built into the human genome. But don't fix it. Leave nature alone.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
An obease alt, at least it’s diffrent.

Top Bottom