Bert and Ernie are Gay

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Bert and Ernie Sesame Street writer finally ends decades of speculation about whether live-in characters are gay.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mystery is over. Tell your children.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just some one trying to be in the lime light and for the record they are not real people!!!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One could also ponder if all of the muppets are physical expressions of sexual taboos guised as simple puppet play? They are literally sticking their hands up a puppets ass to make it talk.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One could also ponder if all of the muppets are physical expressions of sexual taboos guised as simple puppet play? They are literally sticking their hands up a puppets ass to make it talk.
e4rn6k2.jpg

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
Gays and lesbians should realize that it is not the truth that they are born homosexual, despite what some would have you believe. If this were so, then why have tens of thousands of homosexuals been able to turn away from this sinful life style, with the help of the Lord Jesus?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Gays and lesbians should realize that it is not the truth that they are born homosexual, despite what some would have you believe. If this were so, then why have tens of thousands of homosexuals been able to turn away from this sinful life style, with the help of the Lord Jesus?
I give up .... why ?

Maggie Faggart

Hisnumberonefan
I have a firm belife in the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. It has brought order and balance to my life and gays. In times of need I know that I can get on my knees and ask for help from my Heavenly Father. I have also received answers from prayer. Through my experiences I know that this is the only true church on the earth.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Maggie Faggart, post: 36938, member: In times of need I know that I can get on my knees and ask for help.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Master Baiter has other plans for you- - - - - - - - -

Dishwasher-653048.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've been praying the gay away for years but stinkyfinger keeps on logging in.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've been praying the gay away for years but stinkyfinger keeps on logging in.
I’ve got the gooby prick on ignore, I’m imagining his posts haha you should try it, it’s like he isn’t retarded:LOL2:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

FFS, more of the jeezis jeezis jeezis. Whatever. But if you try to find a cure for it, they scream it's a choice. If you try to persuade 'em, they tell you it's innate.

Not that I want them "fixed" -- I think it is genetic. It's nature's population-control, an "off" switch built into the human genome. But don't fix it. Leave nature alone.