Best BALD AND BANKRUPT video

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You got to see that!

Sure, if you want to stay CNN bluepilled, skip that!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Glad to see he's still going around, I thought he was going to retire.

Thats what many say in the comments. Dont he announce his next trips? Many say they think he died, when he dont make videos !

That video was just great!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Glad to see he's still going around, I thought he was going to retire.

Thats what many say in the comments. Dont he announce his next trips? Many say they think he died, when he dont make videos !

That video was just great!

I remember on one of his last videos he said he was going to visit all the ex-USSR republics and then retire.

That'd be a shame, I like his trips, dude has a knack for going around strangers and getting himself accepted by them LOL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Aryan, post: 553428, member: 2
There's no nggers in the video so X wouldn't like it.
[/QUOTE]

Can you imagine, X having the balls to travel? And I am not talking about secure Spain , Mallorca or Thailand. I mean those countries.

The wussy he is. Harald Baldr is 100% English Alpha, X has just 3% of him. And thats Baldr asshairs. Poor X With his all inclusive travel in hotel drinking with his huge beer belly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Aryan, post: 553428, member: 2
There's no nggers in the video so X wouldn't like it.

Can you imagine, X having the balls to travel? And I am not talking about secure Spain , Mallorca or Thailand. I mean those countries.

The wussy he is. Harald Baldr is 100% English Alpha, X has just 3% of him. And thats Baldr asshairs. Poor X With his all inclusive travel in hotel drinking with his huge beer belly.
[/QUOTE]
beer belly ???
shit bro no ..
I'm going to the U.K in June ..let's meAT arYan .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it's not much, bucket list thing, watch a soccer errrr Footy match with my offspring ..
depends on him and school ...