Best Pic of the Day - Ass Box Edition

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh well fuck you
Well at least you're willing to admit you don't really don't have any rules, just a panel to abuse the libs with. thank you for sharing.
Oi cockhead...I told you to take the cock out of your mouth when you’re trying to cock up! You should be fucked off to meltdown indefinitely! Fucking faggot!
The more you show your ass, the more I think you are Pauncho Villains 'Daddy Bear'
As if thirsting after his cock wasn't enough now you're dreaming about his ass you rim roping fuck up?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Lily ...are you able to change your avatar at all? I’ve mistaken you for admin on account of his new snowflake-white avatar background. Too much white! Lol
My FaceBook Science Credentials, are not for your amusement.
Nor is your insertion boat! :Awesomeness:
Are you insinuating that I may have made up some bullshit story and posted it in this forum? Let me ask you this, if I made up some bullshit about a member or members here, and posted it multiple times a day, everyday, that would be in keeping with the hollowed traditions of this place of higher discourse?

:daFuq3:

"Everyone is gay!"
Don’t get your anus all sloppy!!!

:Sloppy:
That thread gut hooked you groupies so much here, that you are necroing it weeks later, to quote Loktrd PWNED!
I’ve posted more relevant pics in this thread than anyone! You’re one very confused sodomite!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh well fuck you
Well at least you're willing to admit you don't really don't have any rules, just a panel to abuse the libs with. thank you for sharing.
Oi cockhead...I told you to take the cock out of your mouth when you’re trying to cock up! You should be fucked off to meltdown indefinitely! Fucking faggot!
The more you show your ass, the more I think you are Pauncho Villains 'Daddy Bear'
As if thirsting after his cock wasn't enough now you're dreaming about his ass you rim roping fuck up?
Dafuq, are you overdosing on White Claws again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh well fuck you
You overdosing on sperm salad again you faggot cock loving fairy?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ...are you able to change your avatar at all? I’ve mistaken you for admin on account of his new snowflake-white avatar background. Too much white! Lol
Are you insinuating that I may have made up some bullshit story and posted it in this forum? Let me ask you this, if I made up some bullshit about a member or members here, and posted it multiple times a day, everyday, that would be in keeping with the hollowed traditions of this place of higher discourse?

"Everyone is gay!"

That thread gut hooked you groupies so much here, that you are necroing it weeks later, to quote Loktrd PWNED!
I’ve posted more relevant pics in this thread than anyone! You’re one very confused sodomite!
Pauncho keeps asking me about your genitalia portrait portfolio could you indulge him, so he'll shut up about them?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh well fuck you
You are so brave when one of your sisterboys has your back you silly dwarf.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Everyone is gay!"

I don't consider it a pic thread anymore to be honest. The train left the station from the second post.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Everyone is gay!"

Pauncho keeps asking me about your genitalia portrait portfolio could you indulge him, so he'll shut up about them?
Look it up...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

512x512bb.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh well fuck you
You are so brave when one of your sisterboys has your back you silly dwarf.
You're so gay when you are on your knees sucking cock and supporting sissy fuckrags that make the US military look like a joke, you snowflake queer.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Everyone is gay!"

I don't consider it a pic thread anymore to be honest. The train left the station from the second post.
Lovely avatar background...I do believe it’s a shade of azure? :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Everyone is gay!"

Thanks. I like it too. Yes, I believe that's azure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Everyone is gay!"

Thanks. I like it too. Yes, I believe that's azure.
Great colour!