Bezos - Master of Conflict of Interest

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And everyone knows what happened to Mike Myers.

I actually dont. What happened to him? He did just kind of vanish from the public eye.

Exactly. Everyone hated him and stopped working with him. Disney sued him.

I always laugh when you say about corporations what I've been saying for years, but you always post it as if it's a new idea that I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess you never really did understand any of my posts, which have been consistent over the last six, seven years.

When I go deeper on this you start calling my posts bullshit.

I havent really figured out to get past all that.

I really havent changed in years either. The landscape did.

What do you mean by "deeper"? When you blame it all on liberals? That's not deeper. That's delusional. Both parties are guilty.

First off I've been very clear.....there are no liberals on the left. The left is ANTI liberal.

Second off you refuse to come to grips with the reality that the left and the democrats are married. To corporate elites.

Bezos loves you, Lotus. Its us Bezos hates. You guys are welcome to demonstrate in front of one of his properties all your side wants......but the policies and stuff you guys support is destroying the middle and working class, and making the corporate elites wealthier.

How much small business competitors were wiped out thanks to lock downs, riots and the oncoming rise of minimum wage? That Bezos can afford btw.....but the regular small business cant?

How about when the left destroys all the mom and pop landlords and corps buy up the properties? You completely dismissed this.

I dont know what to tell you, because everytime we start with this convo you just start saying "bullshit"

At some point you'll need to decide if you care more about labels and ideology or actual people.

All the wealthly elites are completely align on your end. They hated Trump. They all lie nonstop about us.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How much small business competitors were wiped out thanks to lock downs, riots and the oncoming rise of minimum wage? That Bezos can afford btw.....but the regular small business cant?

Let's not forget the runaway inflation and tax increases that will only affect businesses that bring in between 400K and 100million in revenue.

Cause we've already established that Amazon and Jeff don't pay taxes thanks to AOC

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I actually dont. What happened to him? He did just kind of vanish from the public eye.

I always laugh when you say about corporations what I've been saying for years, but you always post it as if it's a new idea that I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess you never really did understand any of my posts, which have been consistent over the last six, seven years.

What do you mean by "deeper"? When you blame it all on liberals? That's not deeper. That's delusional. Both parties are guilty.
Why do I think of pegging when you say “deeper”??

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First off I've been very clear.....there are no liberals on the left. The left is ANTI liberal.

Second off you refuse to come to grips with the reality that the left and the democrats are married. To corporate elites.

Bezos loves you, Lotus. Its us Bezos hates. You guys are welcome to demonstrate in front of one of his properties all your side wants......but the policies and stuff you guys support is destroying the middle and working class, and making the corporate elites wealthier.

How about when the left destroys all the mom and pop landlords and corps buy up the properties? You completely dismissed this.

I dont know what to tell you, because everytime we start with this convo you just start saying "bullshit"

At some point you'll need to decide if you care more about labels and ideology or actual people.

All the wealthly elites are completely align on your end. They hated Trump. They all lie nonstop about us.

Dove, you care far more about labels than I do. And I say "bullshit" to your posts because every single time you decide to categorize liberals and put words in their mouths you get it WRONG. The fact that you think the "left" has destroyed mom and pop businesses is ludicrous. Before Jeff Bezos, who is NOT on the left (Dems are not the left), there were the Waltons who put small businesses out of business from one end of the country to the other. And don't forget the Koches. Righties all. Don't give me any more of this "the left" bullshit, because that's what it is, bullshit. It's the oligarchs, CONs and Dems. Not the left. Last time I'm going to tell you this. If you don't get it yet, you're hopeless.

Bezos loves ME? How so? I want him to be taxed up the ass and I want his monopoly to be broken up and his conflicts of interest to be eliminated.

Stop pigeon holing people, especially when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove, you care far more about labels than I do. And I say "bullshit" to your posts because every single time you decide to categorize liberals and put words in their mouths you get it WRONG. The fact that you think the "left" has destroyed mom and pop businesses is ludicrous. Before Jeff Bezos, who is NOT on the left (Dems are not the left), there were the Waltons who put small businesses out of business from one end of the country to the other. And don't forget the Koches. Righties all. Don't give me any more of this "the left" bullshit, because that's what it is, bullshit. It's the oligarchs, CONs and Dems. Not the left. Last time I'm going to tell you this. If you don't get it yet, you're hopeless.
Dove is pretty accurate when it comes to her analytical stereotyping of dem liberals. A liberal is a whiny, lazy creature. If they pulled their fingers from out of their arses and put their noses to the grindstone, it would be bloody entertaining and make a world of difference. Get a real job gurl!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Stop pigeon holing people, especially when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Meanwhile if one were to do a tally of all your posts you would more than likely find the word "CON" in 40% or more of them

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove is pretty accurate when it comes to her analytical stereotyping of dem liberals. A liberal is a whiny, lazy creature. If they pulled their fingers from out of their arses and put their noses to the grindstone, it would be bloody entertaining and make a world of difference. Get a real job gurl!

"Analytical stereotyping." Ignorant oxymoronism.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Meanwhile if one were to do a tally of all your posts you would more than likely find the word "CON" in 40% or more of them

Go for it. And please cite what percentage of the time I say "CONs and Dems."
You provide a little comic relief in these dire times. Your obsession with republicans is out of this world...you’re just lucky @Admin. provides you with some buffering. Do you wear a little paper mask or a washable reusable material one?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Go for it. And please cite what percentage of the time I say "CONs and Dems."
i have a better idea

why don't you make sure you are absolutely safe and sound from the COVIDs by tying a plastic bag around your face nice and tight with extra sturdy duct tape?

And I hear jumping off a rooftop afterwards enhances the COVID-19 barrier.

GO, Karenbud

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, I dont care about labels. You've been labeling people and calling people partisan hacks JUST because they disagree with you.

Literally millions of people have watched democrats and the left destroy hundreds of thousands of small businesses with forced lock down and riots.

Have you even looked at the after math of these "protests"?

Its absolutely NOT bullshit. It's absolutely the truth. The oligarchs are literally destroying the country via the establishment democrats and all these far leftists who have been given actual free reign to plunge entire communities into deeper poverty.

You can feel free to continue screaming it's the "right" doing this all you like but the facts are it's the Democrats and the left. Right wingers cant even protest. WE get thrown in jail for months and called insurrectionists if we go out in protest against the LEFT wing establishment while leftwing activists can burn down communities and get bailed out of jail by BIDEN.

I was never a partisan. I used to vote left. I have always been a classical liberal.

But I have watched people evolve into left wing authoritarians.

If it were the right wing doing forced lock downs, pushing people into poverty, rioting and devastating innocent communities, trying to do away with police.....and now this unconstitutional issue where landlords are losing thousands of dollars and having their lives destroyed with an unconstitutional government over reach(and Biden admitted its unconstitutional and Pelosi called it "brave") I would be opposing them.

I dont give a fuck about "left" or "right". I havent rooted my identity into which part of the spectrum I'm on. I'm judging based on what I am SEEING.

You have a tendency of responding in ANGER when your "side" is criticized. You call people stupid. You completely ignore things that you SHOULD pay attention to. So like I said....you care about people or your label. Because it's getting to the point where democrats and yes, the LEFT are doing so much ghoulish damage that they are hurting people and destroying lives and ignoring how says the priorities here are WAY off.

If you care about women and girls you CANT ignore the HARM being done by the Equality Act. And the women who ARE fighting this to protect our rights and safety? Its LEFT wing activists working like savages to silence them and call for violence and death to "transphobes". A man exposed his semi hard dick to a GIRL and didnt get arrested because it was legal. And left wing showed up to instigate violence with women.

Leftwing activists showed up at a family worship service and got violent.

Leftwing politicians who demand unreasonable green policies with no compromise are total hypocrites and dont even show concern for the environment in their daily choices.

And the middle and working classes are being destroyed by lockdowns, riots, this rent block(that's unconstitutional....Biden should be impeached for this) and a higher minimum wage would destroy more.

You guys say you care about these people but your end here is the one destroying them while the oligarchs support it. All the corporate elites are right there endorsing and supporting it and helping the cause.

Its US they hate. That's why you guys read constant lies that we are all these "authoritarian" and "white supremacists" while in reality it's the other way around.

We want lower taxes, less government, SMALL government, to preserve our civil rights and liberties and for fucks sake.....school choice. That's gone now as well.

You guys dont even know any of our positions and almost NONE of what Trump did. You guys wont even listen to anyone, you talk at us and keep right on repeating all the propaganda LEFT sources repeats about us.

We try to point out how shitty progressive states are. You guys wont hear it. You guys refuse criticism and take everything as an attack.

Which kind leaves a question of.....if you want to push and support policies that will directly impact peoples lives, why dont you think they should have a say in that? Because you guys push stuff, ignore the harm, demonize and insult everyone who doesnt want it....and pretend the only people that matter are the ones who agree with you.

It's almost like Democrats and progressives hate democracy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just wanna go on record saying that admin is a cock huffing dork

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My kid sent me this one

Screenshot-20210808-203153-Messages.jpg

So gen z is seeing it. At least the sane ones that havent been brainwashed with gender ideology or communism.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, I dont care about labels. You've been labeling people and calling people partisan hacks JUST because they disagree with you.

Literally millions of people have watched democrats and the left destroy hundreds of thousands of small businesses with forced lock down and riots.

Have you even looked at the after math of these "protests"?

Its absolutely NOT bullshit. It's absolutely the truth. The oligarchs are literally destroying the country via the establishment democrats and all these far leftists who have been given actual free reign to plunge entire communities into deeper poverty.

You can feel free to continue screaming it's the "right" doing this all you like but the facts are it's the Democrats and the left. Right wingers cant even protest. WE get thrown in jail for months and called insurrectionists if we go out in protest against the LEFT wing establishment while leftwing activists can burn down communities and get bailed out of jail by BIDEN.

I was never a partisan. I used to vote left. I have always been a classical liberal.

But I have watched people evolve into left wing authoritarians.

If it were the right wing doing forced lock downs, pushing people into poverty, rioting and devastating innocent communities, trying to do away with police.....and now this unconstitutional issue where landlords are losing thousands of dollars and having their lives destroyed with an unconstitutional government over reach(and Biden admitted its unconstitutional and Pelosi called it "brave") I would be opposing them.

I dont give a fuck about "left" or "right". I havent rooted my identity into which part of the spectrum I'm on. I'm judging based on what I am SEEING.

You have a tendency of responding in ANGER when your "side" is criticized. You call people stupid. You completely ignore things that you SHOULD pay attention to. So like I said....you care about people or your label. Because it's getting to the point where democrats and yes, the LEFT are doing so much ghoulish damage that they are hurting people and destroying lives and ignoring how says the priorities here are WAY off.

If you care about women and girls you CANT ignore the HARM being done by the Equality Act. And the women who ARE fighting this to protect our rights and safety? Its LEFT wing activists working like savages to silence them and call for violence and death to "transphobes". A man exposed his semi hard dick to a GIRL and didnt get arrested because it was legal. And left wing showed up to instigate violence with women.

Leftwing activists showed up at a family worship service and got violent.

Leftwing politicians who demand unreasonable green policies with no compromise are total hypocrites and dont even show concern for the environment in their daily choices.

And the middle and working classes are being destroyed by lockdowns, riots, this rent block(that's unconstitutional....Biden should be impeached for this) and a higher minimum wage would destroy more.

You guys say you care about these people but your end here is the one destroying them while the oligarchs support it. All the corporate elites are right there endorsing and supporting it and helping the cause.

Its US they hate. That's why you guys read constant lies that we are all these "authoritarian" and "white supremacists" while in reality it's the other way around.

We want lower taxes, less government, SMALL government, to preserve our civil rights and liberties and for fucks sake.....school choice. That's gone now as well.

You guys dont even know any of our positions and almost NONE of what Trump did. You guys wont even listen to anyone, you talk at us and keep right on repeating all the propaganda LEFT sources repeats about us.

We try to point out how shitty progressive states are. You guys wont hear it. You guys refuse criticism and take everything as an attack.

Which kind leaves a question of.....if you want to push and support policies that will directly impact peoples lives, why dont you think they should have a say in that? Because you guys push stuff, ignore the harm, demonize and insult everyone who doesnt want it....and pretend the only people that matter are the ones who agree with you.

It's almost like Democrats and progressives hate democracy.

tl;dr LMAO

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My kid sent me this one

So gen z is seeing it. At least the sane ones that havent been brainwashed with gender ideology or communism.

Why are rightie comics always so not funny or clever?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly but they dont seem to notice that do they?

I dare you to count how many times I say it without including "Dems" and compare it to how many times you go off on liberals. My bet: You've got me beat about 10 to 1. Maybe even 20 to 1.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My kid sent me this one

That meme is painfully true.

It was made by nonleft homosexual. A lot of gay people have outright said that "coming out as conservative" was scarier and harder than coming out as gay.

I have no idea how you dont see that. I think a lot of you have convinced yourselves that you are "fighting hate" that you dont even see how incredibly hateful the left has become.

All because of these false stereotypes you guys run on. Most of you dont even understand opposition positions. You just see disagreement, and twist it into whatever you twist it into to pain that person in way that you think justifies attacking them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My kid sent me this one

That meme is painfully true.

It was made by nonleft homosexual. A lot of gay people have outright said that "coming out as conservative" was scarier and harder than coming out as gay.

I have no idea how you dont see that. I think a lot of you have convinced yourselves that you are "fighting hate" that you dont even see how incredibly hateful the left has become.

All because of these false stereotypes you guys run on. Most of you dont even understand opposition positions. You just see disagreement, and twist it into whatever you twist it into to pain that person in way that you think justifies attacking them.

OMG. Every single solitary time you post about libs your post includes multiple false stereotypes. That is why I call you Pot/Kettle Dove. Fucking hypocrite of the highest order. You should be so proud.