aYov7BN_460s.jpg

Shouldn't there be some kind of law?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The wusses in Congress who passed laws to accomodate this megalomaniac should be impeached. Each and every one of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It would be hella nice if our government stopped destroying the middle and working class.....while making Bezos even more wealthy and powerful.

That would be a start.

I call it GovCo for a reason.

It never mattered if raised taxes on the elite, Lotus. They use loopholes and get around it while regular people take an additional burden.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The wusses in Congress who passed laws to accomodate this megalomaniac should be impeached. Each and every one of them.
He has a Jason is free hashtag badge, the chrome-dome can’t be half bad! One shouldn’t get jealous of another’s wealth, I’m sure he gives a lot to charity.

Typical low IQ response when someone criticizes an oligarch: "You're jaelous!" No, moron, I'm conscious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He has a Jason is free hashtag badge, the chrome-dome can’t be half bad! One shouldn’t get jealous of another’s wealth, I’m sure he gives a lot to charity.

Typical low IQ response when someone criticizes an oligarch: "You're jaelous!" No, moron, I'm conscious.
You wouldn’t know “conscious” if it kicked you in the front-bum! PS: you unconsciously spelt jealous wong. Har-haaaar...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You wouldn’t know “conscious” if it kicked you in the front-bum! PS: you unconsciously spelt jealous wong. Har-haaaar...

OMG. You looser babbie. Jaelous is the accepted troll spelling. You know nothing.

Jeff Bezos revolts me. No one needs that kind of money. I do not lust after riches. That's a game soulless people play. Wise up, dumbass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OMG. You looser babbie. Jaelous is the accepted troll spelling. You know nothing.

Jeff Bezos revolts me. No one needs that kind of money. I do not lust after riches. That's a game soulless people play. Wise up, dumbass.
Again...you’re not a troll, merely a hot-headed, leftarded feminist. Using the ol’ “intentional misspelling” excuse doesn’t quite cut it blossom.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Again...you’re not a troll, merely a hot-headed, leftarded feminist. Using the ol’ “intentional misspelling” excuse doesn’t quite cut it blossom.

Oh, fuck off. You're a miserable, jaelous control freak who wants to orchestrate how other people post. You don't belong here. Now stop hijacking my threads.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh, fuck off. You're a miserable, jaelous control freak who wants to orchestrate how other people post. You don't belong here. Now stop hijacking my threads.
What thread? It’s a cry for help princess. I’ll flick you a buck if you’re nice just once in a while...what say yea? Kissy-kissy...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem isnt the wealth really. It's the unholy alliance of corporate elites and government.

Which is real fascism. Between big tech monopolies interfering and influencing on behalf of politicains who benefit them and Bezos doing the same.....I mean we would have impeach a lot of Congress and most of the ones guilty of helping fuck over Americans while helping corporate elites have shown to be completely untouchable.

And regardless of what Admin says, it's not the pillow guy doing it.

Nike alone is evil as fuck and I cannot believe their blatant and grotesque hypocrisy.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And everyone knows what happened to Mike Myers.

I actually dont. What happened to him? He did just kind of vanish from the public eye.

Exactly. Everyone hated him and stopped working with him. Disney sued him.

I always laugh when you say about corporations what I've been saying for years, but you always post it as if it's a new idea that I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess you never really did understand any of my posts, which have been consistent over the last six, seven years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I actually dont. What happened to him? He did just kind of vanish from the public eye.

I always laugh when you say about corporations what I've been saying for years, but you always post it as if it's a new idea that I don't understand. What's up with that? I guess you never really did understand any of my posts, which have been consistent over the last six, seven years.

When I go deeper on this you start calling my posts bullshit.

I havent really figured out to get past all that.

I really havent changed in years either. The landscape did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
aYov7BN_460s.jpg

Shouldn't there be some kind of law?
Why? As someone on th right, the Post serial lied about us for decades anyway and continues to do so. Why should I now give a shit that it doesnt suit you leftists either?

All those corporate media sources lie about us and shill away for the establishment.

We are used to it. All they want is hate and division and it's sad how well they cause it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When I go deeper on this you start calling my posts bullshit.

I havent really figured out to get past all that.

I really havent changed in years either. The landscape did.

What do you mean by "deeper"? When you blame it all on liberals? That's not deeper. That's delusional. Both parties are guilty.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jeff is a hardcore liberal democrat donor that helped papa puppet cheat his way into office

so tell us more about how horrible he is

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jeff is a hardcore liberal democrat donor that helped papa puppet cheat his way into office

Yeah. And you're so fucking stupid you think I'm a Democrat, too, even though I have posted hundreds of times that I am NOT. I hate Bezos and I am 100% opposed to ALL corporate contributions to candidates in any party. What is wrong with you, really? Brain damage from too many drugs?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. And you're so fucking stupid you think I'm a Democrat, too, even though I have posted hundreds of times that I am NOT. I hate Bezos and I am 100% opposed to ALL corporate contributions to candidates in any party. What is wrong with you, really? Brain damage from too many drugs?
You dumb cunt YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT!!!! You're just further to the left of the normally deranged ones!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

meanwhile you defend them and what they do

piss off, hypocrite. I heard your mewling bullshit stories one too many times to believe a shred of it