BF Year End Awards- Biggest Loser of 2023

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As we keep up tabulating and rewinding 2023, let's keep focusing on the best and worst this community has seen over the last year.

The Bastard Factory Awards Show Gala will be streamed LIVE via the Spreaker app on podcast.

That said, here are the nominees for Biggest Loser of the year- The Biggie Smalls award;

Biggie Smalls- Obtuse blowhard who was outted as a fat slob. Then had one of the greatest meltdowns this side of Brent while hiding in the shadows.

Alticus- For freely boasting pridefully his incelness online. A minor player who was destroyed at BC by a bunch of other incels causing all men world wide shame and embarrassment.

Gayran- For DM'ing Flynn his love for watching oiled up men wearing nothing but their underpants then acting like he's straight. Being gay is fine. Being gay while acting like your straight, isn't.

Cookie Monster- For self owning himself telling random strangers he lives in a halfway house like a released convicted felon then trying to convince anybody "but but I'm not a con, I was put there like a fucking animal by teh state". Then posted a picture of himself with an obvious ladyboi with a huge "I got pegged and now the pipes are clean" grin on his cigar ash looking face.

CW- For being possibly the worst moderator that the entire site revolted against her and her history of failure as an owner and mod. The main reason why this forum took a down tick was her and her alone. Isn't wanted here or at BC.

Bonesaw- cuz its Bonesaw

Vote here or in DMs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yoO win !!

audience-clapping.gif

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it’s only fitting that the one and only fat slob known variously as Stubby et al. Should be the inaugural recipient of the Piggy Squeals award; A quart of rendered bacon fat!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it’s only fitting that the one and only fat slob known variously as Stubby et al. Should be the inaugural recipient of the Piggy Squeals award; A quart of rendered bacon fat!
A quart? Aww, look at you being all sweet on account of it being the holidays!

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
As we keep up tabulating and rewinding 2023, let's keep focusing on the best and worst this community has seen over the last year.

The Bastard Factory Awards Show Gala will be streamed LIVE via the Spreaker app on podcast.

That said, here are the nominees for Biggest Loser of the year- The Biggie Smalls award;

Biggie Smalls- Obtuse blowhard who was outted as a fat slob. Then had one of the greatest meltdowns this side of Brent while hiding in the shadows.

Alticus- For freely boasting pridefully his incelness online. A minor player who was destroyed at BC by a bunch of other incels causing all men world wide shame and embarrassment.

Gayran- For DM'ing Flynn his love for watching oiled up men wearing nothing but their underpants then acting like he's straight. Being gay is fine. Being gay while acting like your straight, isn't.

Cookie Monster- For self owning himself telling random strangers he lives in a halfway house like a released convicted felon then trying to convince anybody "but but I'm not a con, I was put there like a fucking animal by teh state". Then posted a picture of himself with an obvious ladyboi with a huge "I got pegged and now the pipes are clean" grin on his cigar ash looking face.

CW- For being possibly the worst moderator that the entire site revolted against her and her history of failure as an owner and mod. The main reason why this forum took a down tick was her and her alone. Isn't wanted here or at BC.

Bonesaw- cuz its Bonesaw

Vote here or in DMs.
Clean your walls just once in your life fuckstain!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Bonesaw- cuz its Bonesaw

Vote here or in DMs.
I nominate you for this award. Coming in here talking about all you are going to do for this forum, bringing members back specifically Flynn. All you do is talk. Posting this self-righteous bullshit. Nothing you have done has improved this forum one fucking bit. Put up or shut up you hemorrhoid. There's more to improving a forum than posting bullshit in the Meltdown section.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what your game is you penile wart. You browse the forum in silence like yesterday for example, checking out your threads and giving yourself an e-pat on the back for all of the members you believe that you've gotten to and leave as quietly as you came in only to make a grand reappearance publicly two or three weeks later posting one more thread exalting yourself and spewing out a bunch of words saying what you are going to do to improve this forum that never amount to shit.

Before you start up on my threads like you always do, and minimize their quality to the forum keep one thing in mind. I've only been here a year, (you have been here 4) and in that time I have racked up over 5000 posts which is roughly half of your total number of your posts. Sure, some are what you call 'shit posts' and yeah, I guess many are, but unlike you the bulk of those threads I post are to accommodate the forum as a whole. Not a ton of sarcastic remarks and bullshit in the Meltdown.

You aren't looking to help the forum grow at all. You goal is to look good. Simple as that.

Also, I don't care if you are flaming. That doesn't mean that you aren't a dirty scab on the ass of the earth.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, he certainly is the picture of failure, isn't he?
Well, I don't mean to sound like a dickhead but there's flaming and then there's being a proper asshole. If I say to someone that I'm going to help them, I help them. I don't sit there stroking my cock praising myself for offering assistance to others that I pray to God that they never take me up on.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Bonesaw- cuz its Bonesaw

Vote here or in DMs.
No yuo!!!!!

beavistrump.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well, I don't mean to sound like a dickhead but there's flaming and then there's being a proper asshole. If I say to someone that I'm going to help them, I help them. I don't sit there stroking my cock praising myself for offering assistance to others that I pray to God that they never take up on.

I never took you for a religious fanatic? It’s 2023 mate!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I honestly think it’s a toss-up between KM aka Poofter and his transsexual brother Flynn!

1: KM for giving men in general a bad rap being scorned by a petite chick and crying about it since 2019. Build a bridge and get over it ffs!

2: And the latter arsewipe Flynn aka bitchtits for being a PI goose after BF entrusted the cocksnip as a temporary moderator . Gross violation of trust.

Biggest losers of all-time. Flip a coin…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
100% stupid. You should. After all, those dirty tilapia carry lots of filth. Add in that muddy sludge you live next to.
I don’t need vaccines you elementary levelled fucktard. I have O positive type blood. Everyone with 0+ blood doesn’t require a COVID vaccine. Do your fucking research clown!