BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This routine of yours is borderline schizo shit...

Tell me again who's schizo, OK?

You are, was I not clear enough the first time?

Evidently this failed infiltration attempt and potential woke faggot coup, was some gay little plot you and your fellow SJW's cooked up over on the trannie bored, but as it stands, you're the only one left who stubbornly refuses to admit defeat.

Instead you prefer to stand there proudly in your Dame Edna Everage purple sequin cocktail dress and blue rinse wig, holding a rainbow LGBT fag flag and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Some women have a penis!" and "Men can menstrate!"

See where the schizo label comes from?

The schizo label is clearly yours, since you cannot begin to document or cite any source whatever for your flight of fancy about my apparance, apparel, or words I've spoken or typed. And for that matter, your other claim about a "coup" and my "fellows" and "defeat" ALSO reek of a delusional system that's usually called paranoia by clinicians.

One of is is reality-based, and it's not yuo.
Fuck off, Monster and take your ugly deformed face with you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are we still chatting about the fuckin Tranny that was fuck scared of me and Bland?
No, we're now laughing at the fact that the Navy is the gay branch of the US military

and enjoying both Monster's and Admin's rolling melties

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are we still chatting about the fuckin Tranny that was fuck scared of me and Bland?
No, we're now laughing at the fact that the Navy is the gay branch of the US military

when you said they didn't make that song for nothing LMAO
I always wondered why they picked the NAVY tbh
They picked the Navy cause they knew the Navy was gay by default and full of like minded fagbois

you heard the old saying right? 100 sailors go out to sea and 50 couples come back?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

when you said they didn't make that song for nothing LMAO
I always wondered why they picked the NAVY tbh
They picked the Navy cause they knew the Navy was gay by default and full of like minded fagbois

you heard the old saying right? 100 sailors go out to sea and 50 couples come back?

LOL never put much thought into it ... I used to wonder, why the Navy ... and than that burn :LOL3:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
This routine of yours is borderline schizo shit...

Tell me again who's schizo, OK?

You are, was I not clear enough the first time?

Evidently this failed infiltration attempt and potential woke faggot coup, was some gay little plot you and your fellow SJW's cooked up over on the trannie bored, but as it stands, you're the only one left who stubbornly refuses to admit defeat.

Instead you prefer to stand there proudly in your Dame Edna Everage purple sequin cocktail dress and blue rinse wig, holding a rainbow LGBT fag flag and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Some women have a penis!" and "Men can menstrate!"

See where the schizo label comes from?

The schizo label is clearly yours, since you cannot begin to document or cite any source whatever for your flight of fancy about my apparance, apparel, or words I've spoken or typed. And for that matter, your other claim about a "coup" and my "fellows" and "defeat" ALSO reek of a delusional system that's usually called paranoia by clinicians.

One of is is reality-based, and it's not yuo.
Fuck off, Monster and take your ugly deformed face with you

My thread, YOUR melt.

Thanks, but dunno why I expected a more interesting discussion than your valiant efforts to justify such s shit troll have produced for us.

Maybe you could run up to Jax in one of your luxo barges and find a few swabbies to insult F2F in a bar somewhsere. If you have any nads left after years of roid abuse, that is.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
YOUR melt.
link, disgusting monster?

Cause from where I'm sitting you ran crying to Edna with your thumb in your mouth and pants around your ankles after I made fun of your precious navy faggots

lolz

Your melt of yesterday is already immortalized in 2 specific threads here, this being only one of them. And where you're sitting is relatively safe since we both know Edna is only good for one flame at a time, which I dutifully passed on, and doesn't think your sorry ass is worth a trip to FL to straighten out. Be glad I went to a Navy vet for that flame instead of some of the other vets I know, one of whom ain't far from you and is fond of fast cars and sniper hardware.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
YOUR melt.
link, disgusting monster?

Cause from where I'm sitting you ran crying to Edna with your thumb in your mouth and pants around your ankles after I made fun of your precious navy faggots

lolz

Your melt of yesterday is already immortalized in 2 specific threads here, this being only one of them. And where you're sitting is relatively safe since we both know Edna is only good for one flame at a time, which I dudifully passed on, and doesn't think your sorry ass is worth a trip to FL to straighten out. Be glad I went to a Navy vet for that flame instead of some of the other vets I know, one of whom ain't far from you and is fond of fast cars and sniper hardware.
Really monster? lol, I didn't notice as I was too busy laughing at you navy gurls for being less fearsome than the girl scouts

my bad :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do your drugs boy
200.gif
Wait, arent you a dirty dope smoker? No wonder you're such a rancid unkempt bum! LOL!
do you mean Cannabis ??
Clean yourself up, ya dirty bum!
QUOTE]
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Maybe learn how to quote right after you get out of the shower, fukin spaz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
do your drugs boy
200.gif
Wait, arent you a dirty dope smoker? No wonder you're such a rancid unkempt bum! LOL!
do you mean Cannabis ??
QUOTE]

a talking fucking egg BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do your drugs boy
200.gif
do you mean Cannabis ??
QUOTE]

"a talking egg"...seriously? You fukin dirty unkempt loser, you 're really bad at this shit! Next you'll be talking about "blowies" again. Fukin dirty dork! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
do your drugs boy
200.gif
do you mean Cannabis ??
QUOTE]

"a talking egg"...seriously? You fukin dirty unkempt loser, you 're really bad at this shit! Next you'll be talking about "blowies" again. Fukin dirty dork! PWN3D!

why so angry you BALD miscreant .. :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The butthurt Libtards have just been on a neg bombing spree!! :Sad: Nothing screams I've got open wounds more than the pathetic desperation of neg bombing! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Your ratings are like little honour badges! lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The butthurt Libtards have just been on a neg bombing spree!! :Sad: Nothing screams I've got open wounds more than the pathetic desperation of neg bombing! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You care too much.
About what? Haha I couldn't give two shits about stats but I do love the clear win when people have got nothing left but that, especially when they replied ages ago but revisted their murder site for a last gasp wimper! :LOL3: Happy New Year!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
So singing Three Men In A Boat to kids isn't PC nowadays?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just getting my facts straight before I start shitting on people from a great height.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You care too much.
About what? Haha I couldn't give two shits about stats but I do love the clear win when people have got nothing left but that, especially when they replied ages ago but revisted their murder site for a last gasp wimper! :LOL3: Happy New Year!

Then why do you post about it? Enjoy it with dignity.