BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Biggie Smiles said:
Meanwhile you were in the navy. Which is the almost equivalent of gender reassignment surgery

I don't recall ever reading such a pitiful flame anywhere else on the internetz. The context, sort of, was the possibility of a second US civil war.

It should be noted that in the first one, the North would probably have lost the war without having naval superiority and being willing to use it to stop England's blockade runners. Never mind that in the immediate preceding centuries of Euro imperialism and colonialism, the Dutch, the Spanish and the English all took turns being the Top Dogs due to naval superiority. And never mind that during the American century following the Civil War, sea power was an unquestioned keystone in the world's power structures.

I'd like to see Stubby or Baldy walk into the corner bar in Floriduh and deliver that fucking line while a couple of SEALs are having a drink there.

For that matter, I wonder if Stubby's old pals from Valhalla know of his (not always this public) confusion about Navy dick and his own anus. And all the while, everybody knowing Stubby's never once worn any uniform, not even a Cub Scout one, never been in a boot camp, and doubtless was too vertically challenged even to get into one.

I have a feeling there might be several days of pointing and laughing to be enjoyed here over this matter.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I didn't mention the guys I know who fly shit off of carriers and then land on them later. Not sure how many female pilots the Navy has, but I'll bet the ones they have can kick some dwarf ass with ease.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!
Are you civil warring now Private Potato Head of the 101st Gamer Chair Division?
Are you and Levon forming the front of the platoon of the human centipede right now?
Hey it's The Cowerd of the Country, how's it hanging Potato Head?
Aidsman only joined the navy because he thought the poop deck meant something different entirely.
Raped any fgts today, Vapid Britfag?
4MJCZiR.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you civil warring now Private Potato Head of the 101st Gamer Chair Division?
Are you and Levon forming the front of the platoon of the human centipede right now?
^^^ Its da cum guzzler of da Gayvee! How many gallons of jizz you eat today, faggit?
Do you ever think you might be too sensitive for chat rooms?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ Its da cum guzzler of da Gayvee! How many gallons of jizz you eat today, faggit?
Do you ever think you might be too sensitive for chat rooms?
We know you never thought you were too gay for them!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I happened to be chatting with Edna Bambrick today, and mentioned Stubby's comment in the OP to her.

She said, and I quote with permission:

"He should have started his own branch of the military. The Mirror Commandos. Elite forces that admire themselves in the mirror all day. "

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This ain't about trannies or democrats, it's about the Mirror Brigade. And it looks like you're the XO, Lt. Sparky.
I did my part faggit. The missiles that the Navy and Army used didnt build themselves!
As a pattern maker, this old fella that worked with me worked on the initial plugs that were used for production moulding of a particular American missile. Each plug was designed through blueprints by various pattern makers around the globe. 3D printing has made our skill redundant. Tolerances those days had to be so precise or trajectories of a missile could be severely impacted.
Interesting Lokmar. Thank you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This ain't about trannies or democrats, it's about the Mirror Brigade. And it looks like you're the XO, Lt. Sparky.
I did my part faggit. The missiles that the Navy and Army used didnt build themselves!
Boy Howdy! you really risked your life and Limb, I am surprised Trump didn't give you a President's Medal!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Biggie Smiles said:
Meanwhile you were in the navy. Which is the almost equivalent of gender reassignment surgery

I don't recall ever reading such a pitiful flame anywhere else on the internetz. The context, sort of, was the possibility of a second US civil war.

It should be noted that in the first one, the North would probably have lost the war without having naval superiority and being willing to use it to stop England's blockade runners. Never mind that in the immediate preceding centuries of Euro imperialism and colonialism, the Dutch, the Spanish and the English all took turns being the Top Dogs due to naval superiority. And never mind that during the American century following the Civil War, sea power was an unquestioned keystone in the world's power structures.

I'd like to see Stubby or Baldy walk into the corner bar in Floriduh and deliver that fucking line while a couple of SEALs are having a drink there.

For that matter, I wonder if Stubby's old pals from Valhalla know of his (not always this public) confusion about Navy dick and his own anus. And all the while, everybody knowing Stubby's never once worn any uniform, not even a Cub Scout one, never been in a boot camp, and doubtless was too vertically challenged even to get into one.

I have a feeling there might be several days of pointing and laughing to be enjoyed here over this matter.
Triggered, monster?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I happened to be chatting with Edna Bambrick today, and mentioned Stubby's comment in the OP to her.

"He should have started his own branch of the military. The Mirror Commandos. Elite forces that admire themselves in the mirror all day. "
I'm beautfiul and you're an ugly monster with no nose. So it isn't surprising you avoid mirrors

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm beautfiul and you're an ugly monster with no nose. So it isn't surprising you avoid mirrors
You're a pudgy midget with bad skin and you're balding, gtfo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is that what you're husband tells you to make the nightmares go away?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Loser.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Loser.
Your mom posts here?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Loser.
You're mom posts here?
I've heard 'Roid addiction really sucks. Help is available.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Loser.
You're mom posts here?
I've heard 'Roid addiction really sucks. Help is available.
I've heard deep throating strange dick in truck stop toilets can be really unsanitary. Use hand sanitizer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you know the snowflakes have at least 5 trophy threads dedicated to me on page one alone?

Who's your daddy, fucktards :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Did you know the snowflakes have at least 5 trophy threads dedicated to me on page one alone?

Who's your daddy, fucktards :LOL3:
I don't recall any posts or threads about your dumb ass in months.

You should go preen yourself in front of the mirror and buck up your fragile spirits.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Being a NAVY Vet does not let him off the hook over his appalling attitudes on sex offences. It is a sure sign he is one like you.

But since you're another serial sex offender, Monster, you're not off the hook either.