BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Being a NAVY Vet does not let him off the hook over his appalling attitudes on sex offences. It is a sure sign he is one like you.

But since you're another serial sex offender, Monster, you're not off the hook either.
You tell that noseless sex offender creeper :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I sure love how triggered the navy snowflakes around here get when I make fun of america's longest standing homo branch of the military

join-the-navy-they-said-73-9-max-gr-you-wont-52526283.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!
This ain't about trannies or democrats, it's about the Mirror Brigade. And it looks like you're the XO, Lt. Sparky.
I did my part faggit. The missiles that the Navy and Army used didnt build themselves!
Boy Howdy! you really risked your life and Limb, I am surprised Trump didn't give you a President's Medal!
What did you ever risk, a perforated bowel? Meanwhile, as part of my employment, I had to sign a waiver limiting liability for my life in the event of an attack on the plant to $30,000.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I still have half a gallon of monster’s tears to mix with my morning coffeee

Delicious!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I shit on democRAT trannie loving filth!
This ain't about trannies or democrats, it's about the Mirror Brigade. And it looks like you're the XO, Lt. Sparky.
I did my part faggit. The missiles that the Navy and Army used didnt build themselves!
Boy Howdy! you really risked your life and Limb, I am surprised Trump didn't give you a President's Medal!
What did you ever risk, a perforated bowel? Meanwhile, as part of my employment, I had to sign a waiver limiting liability for my life in the event of an attack on the plant to $30,000.
Did you see the part where monster ran crying to Edna because I made fun of the rainbow warriors? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Did you know the snowflakes have at least 5 trophy threads dedicated to me on page one alone?

Who's your daddy, fucktards :LOL3:

Do they really? On a forum where your permissions are limited to licking the windows?

And how many trophy threads are there HERE at BF dedicated lovingly by you to the "snowflakes?" :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you know the snowflakes have at least 5 trophy threads dedicated to me on page one alone?

Do they really? On a forum where your permissions are limited to licking the windows?

And how many trophy threads are there HERE at BF dedicated lovingly by you to the "snowflakes?" :Happy5:
Dont flood your face with so many tears monster, your fake nose might slide off :LOL3:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Being a NAVY Vet does not let him off the hook over his appalling attitudes on sex offences. It is a sure sign he is one like you.

But since you're another serial sex offender, Monster, you're not off the hook either.

I'm going to assume that you are addressing ME since the poster Stubby calls Monster ain't here. And I'll tell you again, that poster ain't here and ain't me, but nonetheless I've been noting your animosities toward me (Levon) over the past week and you just got counted out on strikes despite my having done NOTHING to provoke a conflict with you. Please check yerself and ask if that's really a conflict you need or have time for, sheila.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm going to assume that you are addressing ME since the poster Stubby calls Monster ain't here. And I'll tell you again, that poster ain't here and ain't me,
Say it again monster. This time click your heels and say there's no place like CBT

and it might come true :LOL3:

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Dont flood your face with so many tears monster, your fake nose might slide off :LOL3:

Don't worry about me, worry about the fact that even though Edna's still driving the car you bought her several years ago she still thinks you're a fucking poser and says it out loud.

Mirror Brigade LOL. Cry harder.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey monster, tell us again how you are not monster but really someone who politely asked monster for permission to use his boring and weepy persona

Of all the personas online this random person comes outtta nowhere and wants to be peaches :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't worry about me, worry about the fact that even though Edna's still driving the car you bought her several years ago she still thinks you're a fucking poser and says it out loud.

Mirror Brigade LOL. Cry harder.
^^^^ snowflake snowflaking :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster is berry angry right now

I think he's going to aim his fake nose at me and blow it off his face like a fucking torpedo

EBUH7UIXYAAt0ym.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm going to assume that you are addressing ME since the poster Stubby calls Monster ain't here. And I'll tell you again, that poster ain't here and ain't me, but nonetheless I've been noting your animosities toward me (Levon) over the past week and you just got counted out on strikes despite my having done NOTHING to provoke a conflict with you. Please check yerself and ask if that's really a conflict you need or have time for, sheila.

Shut the fuck up Monster...you're the one who admitted to wanking over a 12 yr old Natalie Portman.... you fucked your own reputation years ago... you're lucky you still have your nuts gimp cause around me, I'd slice them off.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Hey monster, tell us again how you are not monster but really someone who politely asked monster for permission to use his boring and weepy persona

Of all the personas online this random person comes outtta nowhere and wants to be peaches :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

How about you tell us again how that weepy boring monster dude DOESN'T permanently occupy a four room suite in yer frontal lobes, puto? Rent free, they say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shut the fuck up Monster...you're the one who admitted to wanking over a 12 yr old Natalie Portman.... you fucked your own reputation years ago... you're lucky you still have your nuts gimp cause around me, I'd slice them off.
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Caskur just punched monster in the nose

well, figuratively speaking of course :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How about you tell us again how that weepy boring monster dude DOESN'T permanently occupy a four room suite in yer frontal lobes, puto? Rent free, they say.
Speaking of frontal lobes, when you pull your rubber nose off your face at night can you actually see yours through that big hole on your face?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

GASLIGHTER ALERT. Links or screenies welcome, of course.

Otherwise, watch yer back.