BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Being a NAVY Vet does not let him off the hook over his appalling attitudes on sex offences. It is a sure sign he is one like you.

But since you're another serial sex offender, Monster, you're not off the hook either.

I'm going to assume that you are addressing ME since the poster Stubby calls Monster ain't here. And I'll tell you again, that poster ain't here and ain't me, but nonetheless I've been noting your animosities toward me (Levon) over the past week and you just got counted out on strikes despite my having done NOTHING to provoke a conflict with you. Please check yerself and ask if that's really a conflict you need or have time for, sheila.

Shut the fuck up Monster...you're the one who admitted to wanking over a 12 yr old Natalie Portman.... you fucked your own reputation years ago... you're lucky you still have your nuts gimp cause around me, I'd slice them off.

GASLIGHTER ALERT. Links or screenies welcome, of course.

Otherwise, watch yer back.
Calm down Monster, you liable to blow your fake nose off your face again with all that steam and pressure build up

Go watch the professional and get your jollies again you deformed freak

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This thread represents one of monster's best meltdowns

although you guys missed the really spectacular ones at Trollvalhalla

those were a sight to behold :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
navytestingnewlaser.jpg
You should pay me rent, for as much time you have me in my mind.

Do you even Engrish bro? This is what happens when you try posting while getting a lap dance from Sidney666.
He's been getting kicked around the board lately, starting to see cracks tbh...

He's always been kicked around the board LOL.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you navy girls can cry until oak and the other cows come home but there's no getting around the simple fact that of all the branches of military these faggots chose the Navy to sing about :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I happened to be chatting with Edna Bambrick today, and mentioned Stubby's comment in the OP to her.

She said, and I quote with permission:

"He should have started his own branch of the military. The Mirror Commandos. Elite forces that admire themselves in the mirror all day. "
I'm beautfiul and you're an ugly monster with no nose. So it isn't surprising you avoid mirrors
You're a pudgy midget with bad skin and you're balding, gtfo.

I mean here is the issue really. You served. So shouldnt you at least have to have a conversation with the people before you throw your support behind establishment power structures that seek to remove our rights and fundamentally change the country?

That's what really irks people about it. I know women who were in the Navy. I actually have many friends who have served. They dont understand it either. The division in the military is just as deep.

I cant imagine wanting to fuck up everyones life but if I was gonna do that I would at least have a conversation first. One that involved more than bumperstickerish slogans and manipulative accusations. Like accusing them of wanting pre k students to get shot and supporting "mass shooters gun rights" or calling them transphobes(totally made up word btw) because they can see women and girls getting assaulted by men in female spaces.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Being a NAVY Vet does not let him off the hook over his appalling attitudes on sex offences. It is a sure sign he is one like you.

But since you're another serial sex offender, Monster, you're not off the hook either.

I'm going to assume that you are addressing ME since the poster Stubby calls Monster ain't here. And I'll tell you again, that poster ain't here and ain't me, but nonetheless I've been noting your animosities toward me (Levon) over the past week and you just got counted out on strikes despite my having done NOTHING to provoke a conflict with you. Please check yerself and ask if that's really a conflict you need or have time for, sheila.

This routine of yours is borderline schizo shit...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This routine of yours is borderline schizo shit...
One of my research minions told me he even started a thread on Cindy's a disgusting Transsexual deadbeat claiming some long lost poster contacted him privately asking for permission to use his whiny persona

I'm not kidding :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I seem to recall Sindy sick sick sick tried floating the idea that he wasn't the deviant soyboy from cuckolds be tripping as well

it's like all of them decided to pull this silly facade at the same time and all failed miserably

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I seem to recall Sindy sick sick sick tried floating the idea that he wasn't the deviant soyboy from cuckolds be tripping as well

it's like all of them decided to pull this silly facade at the same time and all failed miserably
Yep. No matter where he goes, Bildo is easy to identify!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep. No matter where he goes, Bildo is easy to identify!
All of those degenerates are too stupid to mask their stupidity so they stick out like sore dumb thumbs.

FACT

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I happened to be chatting with Edna Bambrick today, and mentioned Stubby's comment in the OP to her.

"He should have started his own branch of the military. The Mirror Commandos. Elite forces that admire themselves in the mirror all day. "
I'm beautfiul and you're an ugly monster with no nose. So it isn't surprising you avoid mirrors

I mean here is the issue really. You served. So shouldnt you at least have to have a conversation with the people before you throw your support behind establishment power structures that seek to remove our rights and fundamentally change the country?

That's what really irks people about it. I know women who were in the Navy. I actually have many friends who have served. They dont understand it either. The division in the military is just as deep.

I cant imagine wanting to fuck up everyones life but if I was gonna do that I would at least have a conversation first. One that involved more than bumperstickerish slogans and manipulative accusations. Like accusing them of wanting pre k students to get shot and supporting "mass shooters gun rights" or calling them transphobes(totally made up word btw) because they can see women and girls getting assaulted by men in female spaces.
Are you insane, you expect me to converse with a gaggle of geese that think the epitome of political discourse is screeching about cocks 24/7? LOL Get a life!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you insane, you expect me to converse with a gaggle of geese that think the epitome of political discourse is screeching about cocks 24/7? LOL Get a life!
^^^look who's low on cawk juice again!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^^^look who's low on cawk juice again!
He gets the shakes when he doesn't have a cock to chew on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They weren't screeching about cocks until they realized no one can talk to you because you refuse.

They screech about cocks and what do you do? Screech about stereotypes and obvious propaganda.

It's about the same quality. Js.