BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I happened to be chatting with Edna Bambrick today, and mentioned Stubby's comment in the OP to her.

She said, and I quote with permission:

"He should have started his own branch of the military. The Mirror Commandos. Elite forces that admire themselves in the mirror all day. "
I'm beautfiul and you're an ugly monster with no nose. So it isn't surprising you avoid mirrors
You're a pudgy midget with bad skin and you're balding, gtfo.

I mean here is the issue really. You served. So shouldnt you at least have to have a conversation with the people before you throw your support behind establishment power structures that seek to remove our rights and fundamentally change the country?

That's what really irks people about it. I know women who were in the Navy. I actually have many friends who have served. They dont understand it either. The division in the military is just as deep.

I cant imagine wanting to fuck up everyones life but if I was gonna do that I would at least have a conversation first. One that involved more than bumperstickerish slogans and manipulative accusations. Like accusing them of wanting pre k students to get shot and supporting "mass shooters gun rights" or calling them transphobes(totally made up word btw) because they can see women and girls getting assaulted by men in female spaces.
Are you insane, you expect me to converse with a gaggle of geese that think the epitome of political discourse is screeching about cocks 24/7? LOL Get a life!

They weren't screeching about cocks until they realized no one can talk to you because you refuse.

They screech about cocks and what do you do? Screech about stereotypes and obvious propaganda.

It's about the same quality. Js.
You are an idiot, why do you constantly carry Bigly Buffoons water?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ and there it is, the fairy melty I predicted
Stubby is curled up on the floor in the fetal position banging his tablet on the floor and crying his eyes out!!!

Lulz at The Pathetic Pauncho

Try again cock suck guy

giphy.gif

here's your obsession, fagboi

21543821_836833713150914_1171858692786985191_o.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I happened to be chatting with Edna Bambrick today, and mentioned Stubby's comment in the OP to her.

"He should have started his own branch of the military. The Mirror Commandos. Elite forces that admire themselves in the mirror all day. "
I'm beautfiul and you're an ugly monster with no nose. So it isn't surprising you avoid mirrors

I mean here is the issue really. You served. So shouldnt you at least have to have a conversation with the people before you throw your support behind establishment power structures that seek to remove our rights and fundamentally change the country?

That's what really irks people about it. I know women who were in the Navy. I actually have many friends who have served. They dont understand it either. The division in the military is just as deep.

I cant imagine wanting to fuck up everyones life but if I was gonna do that I would at least have a conversation first. One that involved more than bumperstickerish slogans and manipulative accusations. Like accusing them of wanting pre k students to get shot and supporting "mass shooters gun rights" or calling them transphobes(totally made up word btw) because they can see women and girls getting assaulted by men in female spaces.
Are you insane, you expect me to converse with a gaggle of geese that think the epitome of political discourse is screeching about cocks 24/7? LOL Get a life!

They weren't screeching about cocks until they realized no one can talk to you because you refuse.

They screech about cocks and what do you do? Screech about stereotypes and obvious propaganda.

Why do you cry so much and suck cock?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See how you've always talked to me?

I havent been anywhere near as insulting as I could be.

What do you expect when you are an asshole to people and you spam partisan anti Trump crap at people when they are attempting to engage you? That's why they screech about cocks. Replace "cock" with all these anti Trump tropes and that's how you look to the rest of us.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I'll let you boys continue to exorcise yourselves of your homogay desires. Catch ya later Closet Potato Queens.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

See how you've always talked to me?

I havent been anywhere near as insulting as I could be.

What do you expect when you are an asshole to people and you spam partisan anti Trump crap at people when they are attempting to engage you? That's why they screech about cocks. Replace "cock" with all these anti Trump tropes and that's how you look to the rest of us.
He looks like a weak faggot with a yellow belly to me

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin haz teh sadz

let's cheer him up with a little eye candy, shall we?

51CYECSqWZL.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bro, it seems like everyone with an IQ above room temperature thinks the navy is gay

4125bK54vOL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

But hey, when real soldiers need a ride across one of our oceans you guys do come through. Like an Uber.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know, cause even way back in the day the navy was a place for the gay

il_fullxfull.735747396_pvcf.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I seem to recall Sindy sick sick sick tried floating the idea that he wasn't the deviant soyboy from cuckolds be tripping as well

it's like all of them decided to pull this silly facade at the same time and all failed miserably

Yep, Poarka included.

Also....

Sindy sick sick sick

:LOL3:
Remember when Poarka was like "I'm lily" in almost every post and we all laughed at her for it?

Yeah and as much as I can't stand that fat flatulent fuck, at least she eventually admitted defeat.

Penelope Peaches will probably carry on this charade for at least another year.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this what passes for entertainment on a submarine? You filthy degenerates?

Army%20drag%20show%20wwiimemorialfriendsorg%20-%20Museum%20Educator.jpeg