BF's resident keyboard commandos, consumed by thoughts of dick, comment on Navy vets

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

Start at 38 seconds and then think on who it reminds you of....lmao

This post makes Stubby bigly angery!

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you know the snowflakes have at least 5 trophy threads dedicated to me on page one alone?

Who's your daddy, fucktards :LOL3:

Do they really? On a forum where your permissions are limited to licking the windows?

And how many trophy threads are there HERE at BF dedicated lovingly by you to the "snowflakes?" :Happy5:
Dont flood your face with so many tears monster, your fake nose might slide off :LOL3:
You're not banned you thin skinned midget, you're just too chicken to post where you don't have a tiny girl to watch your back.

PWN3D
Nope. Still won’t let you suck my cock no matter how much lipstick you wear, faggot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This just in: Lily isnt Oak!!!!! :WTF6:

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

You're the fool that can't stop posting about me, even when I take time off to be with my family. When you apparently left for a vacation Vegas/Fl or whatever shithole you went to, I didn't post about you once.

You don't matter. On some level, I matter to all y'all.
Oh noes, sorry we spoke of your stupidity behind your backs.....:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

You're the fool that can't stop posting about me, even when I take time off to be with my family. When you apparently left for a vacation Vegas/Fl or whatever shithole you went to, I didn't post about you once.

It's on an open forum, brain stump. How is that behind my back? What all y'all are is owned.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

It's on an open forum, brain stump. How is that behind my back? What all y'all are is owned.

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

Yep, and just cause you arent online at the time doesnt mean your free from a good PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

Yep, and just cause you arent online at the time doesnt mean your free from a good PWN3D!

You are obsessed with me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fagmin is mad as fuck right now. Lol
Stubby is furiously pulling at his puny pp, careful Pauncho, you don't want another callous!

quote-when-we-see-others-as-the-enemy-we-risk-becoming-what-we-hate-when-we-oppress-others-desmond-tutu-37-86-21.jpg

You really should read that quote over and over until it sinks in.

You guys have completely lost touch with humanity and honestly sad and scary.
Your Pimp calls me a cock sucker 20-30 times a day, why don't you go rag at him for being an obnoxious adolescent? Or at least stop bothering me

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Stubby is furiously pulling at his puny pp, careful Pauncho, you don't want another callous!

quote-when-we-see-others-as-the-enemy-we-risk-becoming-what-we-hate-when-we-oppress-others-desmond-tutu-37-86-21.jpg

Your Pimp calls me a cock sucker 20-30 times a day, why don't you go rag at him for being an obnoxious adolescent? Or at least stop bothering me
Mad? :Whaaa:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably because you havent once said anything to him that wasnt some shitty partisan insult.

Is he bothering you?

Are you ready to reconnect with humanity and have real conversations?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How does it even bother you anymore? It's just so...dull.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

You finger banged while you typed that!! :daFuq3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

Yep, and just cause you arent online at the time doesnt mean your free from a

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

PWNT
NO YUO! KA-POWN3D!

You finger banged while you typed that!! :daFuq3:
ewww

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Probably because you havent once said anything to him that wasnt some shitty partisan insult.

Is he bothering you?

Are you ready to reconnect with humanity and have real conversations?
I agree with that, Pauncho Punching Bag is entirely too sensitive for chat rooms.