Biden Bails On Election, Consult Fake Corporate Master News for Details.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, and there are plenty like you. But alas, the election will be in the hands of smarter and more capable people in the independent range of the spectrum. An area where Harris has performed poorly in the past.
How many Olympic Sized Swimming Pool laps did you do this morning? And I don't mean in your luxury swim float either.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Independents can't stand Trump.

DERP
That's not what the word on the street is saying. And even if, they certainly hate Harris alot more as evidenced by how easily she was steamrolled by a vegetable during their 2020 primaries

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many Olympic Sized Swimming Pool laps did you do this morning? And I don't mean in your luxury swim float either.

Look at my neck, Noodle Neck! Now that's a neck!

1b7ijqh.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not what the word on the street is saying. And even if, they certainly hate Harris alot more as evidenced by how easily she was steamrolled by a vegetable during their 2020 primaries

Good luck with that.

I will say this. If this country does reelect Trump, they deserve what's coming.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm not entirely sure, Biden's endorsement of Kamala Harris certainly holds some political weight, how much exactly I can't say.
Apparently his delegates are not bound or obligated to Kamala so they can scatter elsewhere now.

That would suggest an open convention may be in th works eh

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good luck with that.

I will say this. If this country does reelect Trump, they deserve what's coming.
ie lower gas prices, energy independence, a securer border, lower taxes and a flourishing economy? I sure hope so

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
ie lower gas prices, energy independence, a securer border, lower taxes and a flourishing economy? I sure hope so
Hey fats, if you know how to google look up domestic oil production during Trump verses during Biden, you ignorant obese slob. Also show us all how exactly Joe 'unsecured' the border. TIA.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We already have energy independence. Lower taxes for the BILLIONAIRES.

We have low unemployment, inflation has gone down after a PANDEMIC that we recovered from better than any other Western democracy or nation on Earth.

You are a partisan sack of crap.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Apparently his delegates are not bound or obligated to Kamala so they can scatter elsewhere now.

That would suggest an open convention may be in th works eh
Perhaps, I don't think that any of his delegates or even any of the previous Democrat presidential nominees stood/stand a chance against biden.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey fats, if you know how to google look up domestic oil production during Trump verses during Biden, you ignorant obese slob. Also show us all how exactly Joe 'unsecured' the border. TIA.
Biden was so braindead that choosing practically anyone else would be a 100% improvement.

Being able to talk into a camera in clear sentences would be a first step

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What about Sweden and South Korea?
Canada fared much better than the United States. It was mostly in Toronto or Montreal and Alberta

Some parts of Canada had 0 cases.

I think just 1 place in the US had 0 cases.
Point Robert's WA and they're right next to the Canadian border

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Canada fared much better than the United States.

Some parts of Canada had 0 cases.

I think just 1 place in the US had 0 cases.
Point Robert's WA and they're right next to the Canadian border

We have too much freeDUMB in this country.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
inflation has gone down after a PANDEMIC that we recovered from better than any other Western democracy or nation on Earth
What about Sweden and South Korea?
So, what exactly are we going to compare?

Poopy Pants @Lily made the statement "that we recovered from better than any other Western democracy or nation on Earth" and now she is asking what the criteria is for her own statement!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
What about them?

You tell me. If I'm wrong, that's fine. But we were also hit much more than those countries.

So, what exactly are we going to compare?
USA: Highest amount of confirmed Covid Deaths (1021276), USA Covid deaths per 1 million people are ~3100.

Sweden: 19144 confirmed Covid Deaths, Sweden Covid deaths per 1 million people are ~540.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The USA being hit harder than other countries also may be indicative to some extent of how Covid 19 policies affected the transmission of the disease. To what extent, I'm not sure, this is just speculation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
USA: Highest amount of confirmed Covid Deaths (1021276), USA Covid deaths per 1 million people are ~3100.

Sweden: 19144 confirmed Covid Deaths, Sweden Covid deaths per 1 million people are ~540.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The USA being hit harder than other countries also may be indicative to some extent of how Covid 19 policies affected the transmission of the disease. To what extent, I'm not sure, this is just speculation.

You shouldn't really compare apples to oranges.

You might compare Sweden to her counterparts in the Nordic countries. Wouldn't that be a more fair comparison?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You might compare Sweden to her counterparts in the Nordic countries. Wouldn't that be a more fair comparison?

Canada deaths/1M: 1,538

USA deaths/1M: 3,642

Mexico deaths/1M: 2,546

Spin @Lily

Spin!!!!

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access

You asked for a comparison, I gave you 1 with Sweden.

There is no other nation that I could compare Covid Stats with the US to besides China, but the reliability of their data is not something I'd trust, so I chose the next best option.

The USA is geographically, ethnically, culturally, and legislatively unique. China has a somewhat similar diversity of Geography, but that's about where the diversity of certain characteristics as compared to the USA ends.

Also, I initially implied that Sweden was a nation that recovered better than the US as far as western nations go, comparing Sweden to other Nordic nations would require me to completely change the premise of my argument.

I get what you're saying though, I say the same thing to people that want to implement some social policies that work well in Europe in the USA

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

There is no other nation that I could compare Covid Stats with the US to besides China, but the reliability of their data is not something I'd trust, so I chose the next best option.

The USA is geographically, ethnically, culturally, and legislatively unique. China has a somewhat similar diversity of Geography, but that's about where the diversity of certain characteristics as compared to the USA ends.

Also, I initially implied that Sweden was a nation that recovered better than the US as far as western nations go, comparing Sweden to other Nordic nations would require me to completely change the premise of my argument.

I get what you're saying though, I say the same thing to people that want to implement some social policies that work well in Europe in the USA

Blah blah blah

You are letting that fat idiot off the hook for some reason, but she said what she said.

we recovered from better than any other Western democracy or nation on Earth.

You can pick any nation you want to prove that blubbering idiot wrong.

Go ahead and let her move the goalposts and squirm out of what she said...I do not care.

As long as she knows......

She said what she said.

And she is wrong.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

That's all beside the point as we all know Donald J. Trump speaking as the leader of the free world said "It's a democrat hoax!" So all the reported deaths are really a nothing hamberder.