Biden Bails On Election, Consult Fake Corporate Master News for Details.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm not totally surprised. They told him he was harming down ballot races. Whatever people want to say about Biden, he seems to really care about the party.
Joe is the consummate statesman, God and Country.

8xr36u.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
and not only is she BLACK, but as a DA she also put criminals in jail!!!
That's actually good because it counters criticism that shes be soft on crime and favoring her own kind.

Not afraid to make tough decisions either

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Dems don't have a better choice than Biden.

Gavin Newsom? He fucked California, IMO voters that know that will extrapolate his governing of Cali to the possible governing of the USA and conclude that he is unfit for POTUS status.

Kamala Harris? I'm not confident in her ability to unify the factions of the Democratic party. Perhaps she appeals to Progressives solely because she is "black", but it is a stretch to say that she appeals to moderates, that was Biden's job and now he is stepping down. Also, she didn't do well at all in the 2020, and was aggressive towards Biden until she was nominated to be his VP. I suspect that American voters don't like 2-faced politicians (so, all of them, I guess), at least those that are openly 2-faced.

Pete Butt-gag has become irrelevant.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Gavin Newsom? He fucked California, IMO voters that know that will extrapolate his governing of Cali to the possible governing of the USA and conclude that he is unfit for POTUS status.

Kamala Harris? I'm not confident in her ability to unify the factions of the Democratic party. Perhaps she appeals to Progressives solely because she is "black", but it is a stretch to say that she appeals to moderates, that was Biden's job and now he is stepping down.

But Kamala visited the border once!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Kamala Harris? I'm not confident in her ability to unify the factions of the Democratic party. Perhaps she appeals to Progressives solely because she is "black", but it is a stretch to say that she appeals to moderates, that was Biden's job and now he is stepping down.

Homophobia, Bro? Wow.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe is the consummate statesman, God and Country.

8xr36u.jpg

I'm not an acolyte. He was okay, until the crisis in Palestine. However, his inside circle did him a disservice by putting him out on the debate stage last month. It was the beginning of the end.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm not an acolyte. He was okay, until the crisis in Palestine. However, his inside circle did him a disservice by putting him out on the debate stage last month. It was the beginning of the end.
I'm not an acolyte either, but I believe Joe is a good decent man, who tried his best for the greater good, at the time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Maybe Biden should just step aside altogether and let Harris run the show to assure voters she could run the presidency.

Pair her up with some right of center Democrat with a strong military service record. Ie Mark Kelly.

She needs a strong White male as her VP as her supporting cast to hold the tent together

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kamala Harris? I'm not confident in her ability to unify the factions of the Democratic party. Perhaps she appeals to Progressives solely because she is "black", but it is a stretch to say that she appeals to moderates, that was Biden's job and now he is stepping down. Also, she didn't do well at all in the 2020, and was aggressive towards Biden until she was nominated to be his VP. I suspect that American voters don't like 2-faced politicians (so, all of them, I guess), at least those that are openly 2-faced.

I'm going to guess that Kamala has, at the very least, learned from her 2020 primary debacle. She's had almost 4 years to work out the kinks.

Still not my favorite, never liked her before. But, I think Democrats will rally around and support her...anything but Trump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Biden should just step aside altogether and let Harris run the show to assure voters she could run the presidency.

Pair her up with some right of center Democrat with a strong military service record. Ie Mark Kelly.

She needs a strong White male as her VP as her supporting cast to hold the tent together

That's never going to happen. But Mark Kelly might be a good VP choice for her.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I give up. Tell me.

He will not tell you because he is afraid to fully commit.

It is like when he implies that I am lying about some of my fabulous life details. He will not come right out with a direct accusation because he is afraid that it will be proven that he is wrong.

There was a poster on this site who went by the name of Biggie Smiles (I am pretty sure) on this site. I always call him Joo Dog because that was his nickname a while ago when I first encountered him.

Anyways, he must have really hurt @Admin. and Poopy Pants @Lily and a bunch of other posters here because they constantly whine about him.

He owns some big mansion in Florida that has a huge driveway and an Olympic sized swimming pool. That is why they are making the swimming pool reference.

I think they see him as a 1%er and that gets them riled up because they are very materialistic and they know he can afford material things that they cannot.

It is a little more than that, though. They disagree on a lot of issues/topics, mainly because he is quite a bit smarter than them and it frustrates and angers them to realize that they are so often on the losing side of arguments.

It is really is too bad because these people have the attention of people like you and me who are clearly intellectually superior, yet they do not take advantage of the opportunity to learn.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm going to guess that Kamala has, at the very least, learned from her 2020 primary debacle. She's had almost 4 years to work out the kinks.

Still not my favorite, never liked her before. But, I think Democrats will rally around and support her...anything but Trump.
Stooge Democrats like yourself will rally around a garden slug if that's who's running against Trump. The TDS is already baked into the equation. not that you are smart enough to realize that though.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He will not tell you because he is afraid to fully commit.

It is like when he implies that I am lying about some of my fabulous life details. He will not come right out with a direct accusation because he is afraid that it will be proven that he is wrong.

There was a poster on this site who went by the name of Biggie Smiles (I am pretty sure) on this site. I always call him Joo Dog because that was his nickname a while ago when I first encountered him.

Anyways, he must have really hurt @Admin. and Poopy Pants @Lily and a bunch of other posters here because they constantly whine about him.

He owns some big mansion in Florida that has a huge driveway and an Olympic sized swimming pool. That is why they are making the swimming pool reference.

I think they see him as a 1%er and that gets them riled up because they are very materialistic and they know he can afford material things that they cannot.

It is a little more than that, though. They disagree on a lot of issues/topics, mainly because he is quite a bit smarter than them and it frustrates and angers them to realize that they are so often on the losing side of arguments.

It is really is too bad because these people have the attention of people like you and me who are clearly intellectually superior, yet they do not take advantage of the opportunity to learn.
Have you fed your wife her Sunday Mega-Brunch yet?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stooge Democrats like yourself will rally around a garden slug if that's who's running against Trump. The TDS is already baked into the equation. not that you are smart enough to realize that though.

Yes, I would vote for a turd instead of Trump.

First thing you've gotten correct since you've been here.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

As someone on X said a few weeks ago before Joe stepped aside.

"I would vote for Joe's head in a jar, before I would vote for trump"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He should have made this announcement in late 2023 like many expected or wanted him too.

It was evident with the feedback he was getting his mind was already falling

Didnt the US state dept make a scathing review of him? They said asleep at the wheel in 2022 or so

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Yes, and there are plenty like you. But alas, the election will be in the hands of smarter and more capable people in the independent range of the spectrum. An area where Harris has performed poorly in the past.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He should have made this announcement in late 2023 like many expected or wanted him too.

It was evident with the feedback he was getting his mind was already falling

Didnt the US state dept make a scathing review of him? They said asleep at the wheel in 2022 or so
Trump's candidacy should have ended when he mocked a handicapped journalist, or when the Gossip TV tape dropped, yet here we are.