Biden Got Mexico to Pay for the Wall !

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^^See the cosplaying nitwit seek shelter in his default predatory homogay fantasies!

Coming from a guy who literally sucks cock and idolises the LGBT community. :Crazy:
Link?

The fact you hold Antifa in such high regard and espouse woketardism is all the proof I need.

He probably thinks you are a "Trumptard" even though you are not even an American. He really hears nothing.

LOL he's called me that in the past and despite being told numerous times, still doesn't know the difference between England and Scotland.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^See the cosplaying nitwit seek shelter in his default predatory homogay fantasies!

Coming from a guy who literally sucks cock and idolises the LGBT community. :Crazy:
Link?

The fact you hold Antifa in such high regard and espouse woketardism is all the proof I need.

He probably thinks you are a "Trumptard" even though you are not even an American. He really hears nothing.

LOL he's called me that in the past and despite being told numerous times, still doesn't know the difference between England and Scotland.
What is it about this picture of Lindsey Graham deep throating a Hot Dog, that you find so intriguing?

293213154_10229373659508505_3999427893633758433_n.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps that's what you should focus on.

I'd prefer you to use "Chicanos", "Mexican-Americans", "Latinos" to "beaners". A little respect goes a long way.
You beans aren't all bad... I remember a weekend parked in Salinas, so I go to the bar...

Spent all night drinking and snorting shitty coke with a Mexican... He was a big guy, and had my back.

He said I was his 'carnal', which meant buddy. We closed down that bar by buying each other drinks and snorting shitty coke...

All is well that ends well!

My request fell on deaf ears I see.

Oh well, "carnal" is deeper than "buddies". It comes from carne...meat...it's like saying "brother". Often in slang a man does call his brother "carnal".

I have only ever heard it in a gang affiliation context. LA in the 90s was when shit got real.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd prefer you to use "Chicanos", "Mexican-Americans", "Latinos" to "beaners". A little respect goes a long way.
You beans aren't all bad... I remember a weekend parked in Salinas, so I go to the bar...

Spent all night drinking and snorting shitty coke with a Mexican... He was a big guy, and had my back.

He said I was his 'carnal', which meant buddy. We closed down that bar by buying each other drinks and snorting shitty coke...

Oh well, "carnal" is deeper than "buddies". It comes from carne...meat...it's like saying "brother". Often in slang a man does call his brother "carnal".

I have only ever heard it in a gang affiliation context. LA in the 90s was when shit got real.
I used to hear it from a couple guys I worked with in the car biz, the way they pronounced it sounded more 'Kernel' Yo ese kernel! I think it was how they greeted the random coke dealers on the corners or city parks.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I used to hear it from a couple guys I worked with in the car biz, the way they pronounced it sounded more 'Kernel' Yo ese kernel! I think it was how they greeted the random coke dealers on the corners or city parks.

It makes me think of American Me, which is one of the best gangsta movies evah.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link?

I think he thinks you also support Lindsy Grahm.

They just think everyone is a hive I guess lol.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I still remember Salinas Mexican teaching me how to pronounce it... Like 'car' with the 'r' rolled, and then what 'all' would sound like if you added an 'n' in front, except with less stress on the 'awe' portion of 'all'... In fact, equivalent to the German pronunciation of 'alles', which I am familiar with, would be the closest that I can describe.

You may doubt my abilities, but even I take drunken/shitty coke teaching lessons very seriously from a rather large Mexican that could've kicked my ass if he wanted to!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link?

What is it about this picture of Lindsey Graham deep throating a Hot Dog, that you find so intriguing?

293213154_10229373659508505_3999427893633758433_n.jpg

It’s a bitch being right here. Good post.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've heard that word from the time I was a child. Tejanos have used it for decades.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Aidsman..... trust him to keep negging me with the tiny dick emoji, the guy's cock obsessed.

Yeah he always negs me too. And the times he does say something it's always something that makes no sense with an insult.

I just roll my eyes at this point. He wants to dislike other people and twist their views to allow it.
^^^Something a hypocritical neg Cheerleader would say.

Why are people still talking about negs? Who gives a flying fuck about negs?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I've heard that word from the time I was a child. Tejanos have used it for decades.

I only started hearing it in middle school when the boys started emulating street gang attire and behavior and using it. I think I also heard it in a couple movies… maybe Blood In Blood Out and American Me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I only started hearing it in middle school when the boys started emulating street gang attire and behavior and using it. I think I also heard it in a couple movies… maybe Blood In Blood Out and American Me.

Gangs may use it, but wasn't a gang term initially.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking Aidsman..... trust him to keep negging me with the tiny dick emoji, the guy's cock obsessed.

Yeah he always negs me too. And the times he does say something it's always something that makes no sense with an insult.

I just roll my eyes at this point. He wants to dislike other people and twist their views to allow it.

You sure did, back on SG.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You sure did, back on SG.

So?

IDGAF now. I see how much you fucking babies cry and whine about it. Grow a fucking pair.