Biden Got Mexico to Pay for the Wall !

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mexico on Tuesday agreed to contribute $1.5 billion to a joint initiative with the U.S. to improve infrastructure along the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a person familiar with the commitment.

The agreement came on the same day President Joe Biden hosted his Mexican counterpart, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, for a meeting in the Oval Office.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
That wall is gonna be obsolete faster than your head can spin when shrink rays become mainstream

FancyHotAdder-max-1mb.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No where in this article does it say that the border wall is going to be built.

It says Mexico is contributing to help secure the border and for processing. Meaning it's just for optics and bribes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Mexico willing to take Florida too?
And Texas?
Now, Texas and SoCal for sure.

They didn’t ask or fight for California back after the treaty was signed and gold was discovered… so I’m thinking they are over it. In actuality, Baja California is not considered Mexico here.

Huh? By whom?

Mexico after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed… I forgot the treaty marked the end of the war over where the Texas border was.

Gold in California was found shortly after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed. California was a HUGE loss for Mexico imho. But this explains why the first LA counsel was a bunch of filthy rich Mexican land owners.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

They didn’t ask or fight for California back after the treaty was signed and gold was discovered… so I’m thinking they are over it. In actuality, Baja California is not considered Mexico here.

Huh? By whom?

Mexico after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed… I forgot the treaty marked the end of the war over where the Texas border was.

Gold in California was found shortly after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed. California was a HUGE loss for Mexico imho. But this explains why the first LA counsel was a bunch of filthy rich Mexican land owners.

Sorry, I meant who doesn't consider Baja Mexico?

I've never heard that before.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Neither have I. I've always considered that to be firmly Mexi clay...

Don't get me wrong, TJ is especially a very different place in Mexico than most places in Mexico, but it is definitely Mexico. There are some cultural phenomena that are quite fused, so it's a fascinating place...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

it’s all desert and beach just like Southern California

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

Sure is, but very Mexican. Ever been in Ensenada while drunk gringos get the wandering Mariachi band to blast your ears off while you try to enjoy your seafood meal with your entire family? I have.

:Disagree: Terrible. I gave them money to go play downstairs...lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't get me wrong, TJ is especially a very different place in Mexico than most places in Mexico, but it is definitely Mexico. There are some cultural phenomena that are quite fused, so it's a fascinating place...

TJ is too wild and dirty for a day trip to me. I prefer Santa Barbara.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

TJ has apparently gotten a world class cuisine. I don't know a whole lot about it, just a few things I've read. I think for a day trip to a resort type city, Santa Barbara makes a lot more sense since you live in LA.

I have an interesting story about Ensenada, a Mexican born friend of mine and his junkie son + Mexican style rehab...maybe for another time and thread though...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

Sure is, but very Mexican. Ever been in Ensenada while drunk gringos get the wandering Mariachi band to blast your ears off while you try to enjoy your seafood meal with your entire family? I have.

LMAO

I was la gringa and enjoyed every minute :KMA:

We listen to mariachi music, but prefer the classics. This is my favorite:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

TJ has apparently gotten a world class cuisine. I don't know a whole lot about it, just a few things I've read. I think for a day trip to a resort type city, Santa Barbara makes a lot more sense since you live in LA.

I have an interesting story about Ensenada, a Mexican born friend of mine and his junkie son + Mexican style rehab...maybe for another time and thread though...

oooh oooh oooh… tell me the story!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

I love the music but not right at our table where the family can't enjoy speaking to one another because you can't hear. It's got to be a little further off to enjoy it.

My favorite rendition of Sabor a Mi is from Luis Miguel. I love him!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I enjoyed TJ when it was appropriate to enjoy TJ… in my late teens/early 20s with a bunch of friends. The strip clubs are bottomeless and you can touch the dancers… so the boys always ran to them when the clubs closed and we never made it home until the sun came up. We would end up eating bacon wrapped hot dogs and buying trinkets and candy from the poor street kids before we walked back across the border to our car.

El Big Sexy went to the bull fights there with his grandfather when he was a little boy. It sounded fascinating, so I asked him if we could go… but he said that it’s brutal and too much for me to endure. I kinda want to plan a surprise trip for a special occasion so he can’t refuse. I can close my eyes and put my fingers in my ears like it’s a scary movie lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

I love the music but not right at our table where the family can't enjoy speaking to one another because you can't hear. It's got to be a little further off to enjoy it.

agreed… it’s too much

especially if you enjoy polite dinner conversation at your table

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

EBS prefers his cover to the original as well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

EBS prefers his cover to the original as well.

I've seen him in concert. Would love to see him again. He puts on a good show. At least he has in the past.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mexico on Tuesday agreed to contribute $1.5 billion to a joint initiative with the U.S. to improve infrastructure along the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a person familiar with the commitment.

The agreement came on the same day President Joe Biden hosted his Mexican counterpart, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, for a meeting in the Oval Office.

we don’t need a wall… and it’s destroying desert habitat, rugged mountains, and historic cultural/spiritual monuments

crime goes up when the economy tanks and ours shit the bed like Amber Turd in the 70s… people have to be able to sustain a certain level of lifestyle or the outcome is poverty driven drug use that leads to a homeless epidemic… why do we need billionaires in this country when most people can’t afford the basics?

fuck the wall… TAX the right