Biden Got Mexico to Pay for the Wall !

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Mexico willing to take Florida too?
And Texas?
Now, Texas and SoCal for sure.

They didn’t ask or fight for California back after the treaty was signed and gold was discovered… so I’m thinking they are over it. In actuality, Baja California is not considered Mexico here.

Huh? By whom?

Mexico after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed… I forgot the treaty marked the end of the war over where the Texas border was.

Gold in California was found shortly after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed. California was a HUGE loss for Mexico imho. But this explains why the first LA counsel was a bunch of filthy rich Mexican land owners.

Sorry, I meant who doesn't consider Baja Mexico?

I've never heard that before.

it’s all desert and beach just like Southern California

Sure is, but very Mexican. Ever been in Ensenada while drunk gringos get the wandering Mariachi band to blast your ears off while you try to enjoy your seafood meal with your entire family? I have.

:Disagree: Terrible. I gave them money to go play downstairs...lmao

LMAO

I was la gringa and enjoyed every minute :KMA:

We listen to mariachi music, but prefer the classics. This is my favorite:

I love the music but not right at our table where the family can't enjoy speaking to one another because you can't hear. It's got to be a little further off to enjoy it.

My favorite rendition of Sabor a Mi is from Luis Miguel. I love him!

EBS prefers his cover to the original as well.

I've seen him in concert. Would love to see him again. He puts on a good show. At least he has in the past.

That’s what I’ve heard

EBS sister’s favorite… they have been going to his concerts for years

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

They didn’t ask or fight for California back after the treaty was signed and gold was discovered… so I’m thinking they are over it. In actuality, Baja California is not considered Mexico here.

Huh? By whom?

Mexico after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed… I forgot the treaty marked the end of the war over where the Texas border was.

Gold in California was found shortly after the treaty of Guadalupe was signed. California was a HUGE loss for Mexico imho. But this explains why the first LA counsel was a bunch of filthy rich Mexican land owners.

Sure is, but very Mexican. Ever been in Ensenada while drunk gringos get the wandering Mariachi band to blast your ears off while you try to enjoy your seafood meal with your entire family? I have.

LMAO

I love the music but not right at our table where the family can't enjoy speaking to one another because you can't hear. It's got to be a little further off to enjoy it.

I've seen him in concert. Would love to see him again. He puts on a good show. At least he has in the past.

That’s what I’ve heard

I like Alejandro Fernandez as well, but LuisMi is my favorite.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Mexican culture is very foreign to me. I've spent some time in the US when I trucked, and I was the only White guy for miles around in places like Nogalez or Calexico. Southern California was entirely beaned... Salinas was beaned. Everywhere was beaned.

I was in unfamiliar territory. To add to my nervousness, LA had niggers also, and a lot more than I was used to ever seeing... I was used to seeing the odd single nigger here and there, never packs of them...

I never had a problem, but it was a culture shock at first...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

That’s what I’ve heard

Luis is everyone I know’s favorite too

I don’t have a favorite, but this is impressive for a white girl

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

That’s what I’ve heard

I was just listening to Linda a couple of minutes ago. She had a tremendous voice!

Are you familiar with Lila Downs? Her father was from Michigan or somewhere up North and her mom was a Zapotec native from Oaxaca. Her voice is also amazing.

Coming to LA on 11/10...Orpheum Theatre

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Mexican culture is very foreign to me. I've spent some time in the US when I trucked, and I was the only White guy for miles around in places like Nogalez or Calexico. Southern California was entirely beaned... Salinas was beaned. Everywhere was beaned.

I was in unfamiliar territory. To add to my nervousness, LA had niggers also, and a lot more than I was used to ever seeing... I was used to seeing the odd single nigger here and there, never packs of them...

I had a similar experience when I moved to the Midwest and everyone was white. It’s 50% brown and white where I’m from. We had one black kid in our neighborhood growing up and a large Philippines immigrant family living in a giant house.

The hood from the Boys n the Hood movie, which is exactly east of me, is prominently black. The street gangs there are still making themselves known. I wouldn’t be caught dead there after dark.

But brown people don’t bother me. I prefer to not use the N word because I don’t perpetuate racism. This nation was built by a bunch of white bullies who drove the indigenous people off and fought with the Mexicans so they could enslave the blacks. If the government gave a shit about us, they wouldn’t be starving them out. They are under resourced and the crime makes it an undesirable area.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Texas?

Huh? By whom?

LMAO

That’s what I’ve heard

I was just listening to Linda a couple of minutes ago. She had a tremendous voice!

Are you familiar with Lila Downs? Her father was from Michigan or somewhere up North and her mom was a Zapotec native from Oaxaca. Her voice is also amazing.

Coming to LA on 11/10...Orpheum Theatre

my GF’s husband is from Oaxaca… she is the one who did a curb appeal project and got the huge offer to buy her house when the house next to hers was for sale that I had posted about previously

Her daughters quince is in October… she sent me the video when the kid chose her dress and she announced her as La Reina De Oaxaca. The daughter was laughing in the video while I was laughing watching it lol

I think I’ll put that name on her gift card hahah

DDT

Factory Bastard
Perhaps that's what you should focus on.

I'd prefer you to use "Chicanos", "Mexican-Americans", "Latinos" to "beaners". A little respect goes a long way.
You beans aren't all bad... I remember a weekend parked in Salinas, so I go to the bar...

Spent all night drinking and snorting shitty coke with a Mexican... He was a big guy, and had my back.

He said I was his 'carnal', which meant buddy. We closed down that bar by buying each other drinks and snorting shitty coke...

All is well that ends well!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps that's what you should focus on.

I'd prefer you to use "Chicanos", "Mexican-Americans", "Latinos" to "beaners". A little respect goes a long way.
You beans aren't all bad... I remember a weekend parked in Salinas, so I go to the bar...

Spent all night drinking and snorting shitty coke with a Mexican... He was a big guy, and had my back.

He said I was his 'carnal', which meant buddy. We closed down that bar by buying each other drinks and snorting shitty coke...

All is well that ends well!

My request fell on deaf ears I see.

Oh well, "carnal" is deeper than "buddies". It comes from carne...meat...it's like saying "brother". Often in slang a man does call his brother "carnal".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Mexico on Tuesday agreed to contribute $1.5 billion to a joint initiative with the U.S. to improve infrastructure along the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a person familiar with the commitment.

The agreement came on the same day President Joe Biden hosted his Mexican counterpart, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, for a meeting in the Oval Office.

we don’t need a wall… and it’s destroying desert habitat, rugged mountains, and historic cultural/spiritual monuments

crime goes up when the economy tanks and ours shit the bed like Amber Turd in the 70s… people have to be able to sustain a certain level of lifestyle or the outcome is poverty driven drug use that leads to a homeless epidemic… why do we need billionaires in this country when most people can’t afford the basics?

fuck the wall… TAX the right

Wow, so much nonsense it's difficult to know where to start...

So just let them all pour in, the more the merrier, right?

Tax "teh right?" What about tax the Globalists aka Jews, the most wealthy demographic in the US?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The "never relax" slogan isn't just a meme, take a look at the black on white crime stats in the US.

Even libtards can't gloss over the fact that black on white violent crime is waaaaay higher than vice versa.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mexico on Tuesday agreed to contribute $1.5 billion to a joint initiative with the U.S. to improve infrastructure along the U.S.-Mexico border, according to a person familiar with the commitment.

The agreement came on the same day President Joe Biden hosted his Mexican counterpart, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, for a meeting in the Oval Office.

we don’t need a wall… and it’s destroying desert habitat, rugged mountains, and historic cultural/spiritual monuments

crime goes up when the economy tanks and ours shit the bed like Amber Turd in the 70s… people have to be able to sustain a certain level of lifestyle or the outcome is poverty driven drug use that leads to a homeless epidemic… why do we need billionaires in this country when most people can’t afford the basics?

fuck the wall… TAX the right

Wow, so much nonsense it's difficult to know where to start...

So just let them all pour in, the more the merrier, right?

Tax "teh right?" What about tax the Globalists aka Jews, the most wealthy demographic in the US?

The wealthy always get to dodge the taxes through loopholes left for them so it falls on "teh right" anyway.

The working and middle class ordinary people are the ones dems/progs attack.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking Aidsman..... trust him to keep negging me with the tiny dick emoji, the guy's cock obsessed.

Yeah he always negs me too. And the times he does say something it's always something that makes no sense with an insult.

I just roll my eyes at this point. He wants to dislike other people and twist their views to allow it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Aidsman..... trust him to keep negging me with the tiny dick emoji, the guy's cock obsessed.

Yeah he always negs me too. And the times he does say something it's always something that makes no sense with an insult.

I just roll my eyes at this point. He wants to dislike other people and twist their views to allow it.

Dont post in this thread then. Easy Peasy. We can be as nasty as yall.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^Something a hypocritical neg Cheerleader would say.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's an insufferable faggot, worthy of nothing but scorn and ridicule.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^^^Something a hypocritical neg Cheerleader would say.

This is what I'm talking about right here. You have NEVER once interacted with anything I've posted.

So how the fuck would you know if I'm consistent or hypocritical? You've never communicated with me and you dont know me for shit.

You see someone espousing ideas and stances that contradict your own and you go into shit mode, shut down, and start the sanctimonious spewing. You have no idea who I am, what I know and why I think the way I do. And you arent interested either, because you've been trained to respond to opposition in this manner.

Ain't no helping you, sir. You've got yourself set up to see yourself as right no matter what.

I will tell you this, you are VERY wrong on many things you THINK "cons!" stand for. I'm sad for you. I really am.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
The wall is a symbol that represents the loss of innovative technological market solutions to market problems. It is a futile attempt to force the hand of the market. Technology and innovation will quickly make the wall obsolete, because it wasn't built for the benefit of the free market, but to hinder it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^^See the cosplaying nitwit seek shelter in his default predatory homogay fantasies!

Coming from a guy who literally sucks cock and idolises the LGBT community. :Crazy:
Link?

The fact you hold Antifa in such high regard and espouse woketardism is all the proof I need.
giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter