Biden steps doen from 2024 election , endorsed kamala harris instead.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberal men envision other men wearing edible underwear.

Well alright then.
You're a shy one Benny. You know you want me. I have some essential oils, silk robes, a nice bottle of Cristal and a hot jacuzzi with your name on it. I also have some divine Belgian chocolates I ordered online for a special occasion. Come on over and join me. The passion we'd experience would be like nothing ever before seen on earth.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not kidding. I'll sweeten the deal and break out my cock rings and ball gags. A night you will never forget. I'm getting a chubby right now just thinking about you in the buff.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
lol.. now I have three angry females acting like the spazz beneath my wings.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm not kidding. I'll sweeten the deal and break out my cock rings and ball gags. A night you will never forget. I'm getting a chubby right now just thinking about you in the buff.
Let him know you were voted Penthouse Forums Anal Sex Topping Champion from 2011-2022, you won't be able to get rid of him, well maybe after you ran out of food.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
You're a shy one Benny. You know you want me. I have some essential oils, silk robes, a nice bottle of Cristal and a hot jacuzzi with your name on it. I also have some divine Belgian chocolates I ordered online for a special occasion. Come on over and join me. The passion we'd experience would be like nothing ever before seen on earth.

Don't fall for it, Benny.
He promised me Belgian chocolates too but when I got there all he produced was a couple of Reeses peanut butter cups.

I was so mad I almost put my clothes back on and left.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
.I wrote No one, not No One.
..and had No One really thought about it...he would have called himself no one.\

...or maybe nobody

So you read my post and thought "Wow, that is good! I will steal that!!"

But you made it so obvious.

Next time at least wait a day or more.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you read my post and thought "Wow, that is good! I will steal that!!"

But you made it so obvious.

Next time at least wait a day or more.
8xsatc.gif