Biden promises to nominate a Black Woman to the USSC as Justice Breyer steps down

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

President Biden formally announced the retirement of Justice Stephen Breyer on Thursday, a step that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Capitol Hill as Mr. Biden seeks to put his imprint on the Supreme Court.

Mr. Biden said he would name a successor by the end of February after a deliberate process, but he declined to answer questions about that process, saying that the day should be focused on Justice Breyer’s career.

Speaking with the justice by his side from the Roosevelt Room, Mr. Biden hailed the justice’s four decades on the federal bench, including almost 28 years on the Supreme Court.
Mr. Biden called it a “bittersweet day” and praised Justice Breyer for his “remarkable career of public service and his cleareyed commitment to making our laws work for the people.”

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
He oughta nominate Anita Hill, but he wont since she's in her sixties now and wouldn't have the longevity on the court that party politics demands.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He oughta nominate Anita Hill, but he wont since she's in her sixties now and wouldn't have the longevity on the court that party politics demands.
I like the Kamala Harris Nom. opening the Door for Killary to become Veep. If for no other reason that to piss off the cucks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She'd actually be more qualified than the other dopes the media is currently touting

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dont worry, he's gonna nominate a lyin nigger bitch just like her!!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

6248d609aba6c2aecfe3d08ad39b1a8b964fd2bb.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But see, you drooling mouth breathing face pussy that’s not what we’re saying.

as pres Biden is perfectly within his authority to pick another justice after you spazoids learned from that fucking ghoul’s extreme selfishness. It’s his focus on an immutable characteristic in lieu of actual qualifications that is proving a concern

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Personally I am not a fan of picks based on race or gender, or sexual orientation.
. Qualifications is all that need be taken to account.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally I am not a fan of picks based on race or gender, or sexual orientation.
. Qualifications is all that need be taken to account.
Stupid fuck, how about mentioning that you clowns rail hysterically and accuse the right of doing it, then ACTUALLY announce doing it! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least we all know that its A-OK for a President, even a fake one, to openly exclude certain groups from consideration for the SCOTUS! PWN3D!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

as pres Biden is perfectly within his authority to pick another justice after you spazoids learned from that fucking ghoul’s extreme selfishness. It’s his focus on an immutable characteristic in lieu of actual qualifications that is proving a concern
That's nice, meat head, but speaking just as ME and not as some imaginary US... I hardly need you to give Biden permission to do his job. And of course, I could give a fuck less how YOU (or the plural YOU consisting of you and the butt plug in your pocket) think he should go about it. After all, there HAVE been SCOTUS nominees who were turned down by the Senate. That's because he does have to sell his nominee to assholes like McConnell or O'Neill or whomever.

Of course, the Senate isn't able to say much beyond the Yea or Nay -- they don't get to say "fuck your nominee, give us Barabbas"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's nice, meat head, but speaking just as ME and not as some imaginary US... I hardly need you to give Biden permission to do his job. And of course, I could give a fuck less how YOU (or the plural YOU consisting of you and the butt plug in your pocket) think he should go about it. After all, there HAVE been SCOTUS nominees who were turned down by the Senate. That's because he does have to sell his nominee to assholes like McConnell or O'Neill or whomever.

Of course, the Senate isn't able to say much beyond the Yea or Nay -- they don't get to say "fuck your nominee, give us Barabbas"
Yeah cry some more as you dismount you freakish looking deformity. I care. I really do

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah cry some more as you dismount you freakish looking deformity. I care. I really do
That girdle must be hellish on those occasional hot, muggy, subtropical, humid days down their in the greater Orlando Villages.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Yes, you care about ONE thing. You care about passing yourself off as some sort of internet bad boy who could easily debate his way out of a wet paper sack but prefers to shuffle and grunt and try to bully other posters. But even on the internet you can't seem to pull it off.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe you should go crying to Edna with your pants around your ankles again, stooge?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Maybe you should go crying to Edna with your pants around your ankles again, stooge?

Sounds like me telling Edna how anti-navy and unpatriotic you are really chapped your ass.

I'd do it again, I believe in giving people what they want.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sounds like me telling Edna how anti-navy and unpatriotic you are really chapped your ass.

Sounds like I laughed my ass off as you ran running for protection like Edna was gonna do something about it :LOL3:

You navy bois are sissies. there, I said it again, pussy.

cry.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Sounds like I laughed my ass off as you ran running for protection like Edna was gonna do something about it :LOL3:

cry.
TEE HEE, meat head. I ain't Navy, btw, and why would I "run for protection" to Edna? What could HE do about sleazy shit you post on forums like it was still 2006?

Nope, Edna just likes watching the decline & fall of all his old TV associates who've made laughingstocks of themselves and continued to debase themselves as human beings, due to getting hooked on the toxicity of that life.

And it seems to make him enjoy that car even more. He still drives it, can you imagine?

But keep taking yer own troll seriously, long as improves yer quality of life.

...it does, right? Improve yer quality of life??

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

cry.
TEE HEE, meat head. I ain't Navy, btw, and why would I "run for protection" to Edna? What could HE do about sleazy shit you post on forums like it was still 2006?

Nope, Edna just likes watching the decline & fall of all his old TV associates who've made laughingstocks of themselves and continued to debase themselves as human beings, due to getting hooked on the toxicity of that life.

And it seems to make him enjoy that car even more. He still drives it, can you imagine?

Nice melty. Didn’t read tho. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

cry.

That's not how I saw it.

Edna went full on "orange man bad" TDS. He even defriended me after years on friendship(cyber friendship but still) because I challaged him on hydroxy(I was warning why we shouldnt politicize pharmaceuticals, and I was genuine about it).

I was even cool when he would have random TDS episodes on my posts. I never got hostile or combative with him.

Edna changed and it really bummed me out. It is what it is, though. I think it's a shameful testimony of how far the country has fallen when people cant even have conversations because anything deemed even slightly "right wing" is met with such hostility.

I think he is still friends with Fatz and WTFchuck.....they just let it ride.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That girdle must be hellish on those occasional hot, muggy, subtropical, humid days down their in the greater Orlando Villages.
S4nLpHv.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

cry.

That's not how I saw it.

Edna went full on "orange man bad" TDS. He even defriended me after years on friendship(cyber friendship but still) because I challaged him on hydroxy(I was warning why we shouldnt politicize pharmaceuticals, and I was genuine about it).

I was even cool when he would have random TDS episodes on my posts. I never got hostile or combative with him.

Edna changed and it really bummed me out. It is what it is, though. I think it's a shameful testimony of how far the country has fallen when people cant even have conversations because anything deemed even slightly "right wing" is met with such hostility.

I just like to make Vapor Nose run to edna with his pants around his ankles

that shit was hysterical

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
PS: I tell ya one thing though - TV was one fucked up place full of seriously ill people.
. I think I put up maybe 50 or so posts there, but the place was so disgusting I then never returned.
I find it unsurprising that those who devoted themselves to it are forever damaged owing to the time spent, that assuming they didn't go in that way.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
PS: I tell ya one thing though - TV was one fucked up place full of seriously ill people.
. I think I put up maybe 50 or so posts there, but the place was so disgusting I then never returned.
I find it unsurprising that those who devoted themselves to it are forever damaged owing to the time spent, that assuming they didn't go in that way.

Monster a.k.a Levon the snowflake Don had well over 20,000 posts there

Until I made him run away crying that is

lolz

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
That's not how I saw it.

Well, you're talking about how you saw ONE thing but I'm talking about how I saw a DIFFERENT thing. I don't really wanna say more about Edna since he ain't here, and I think yer right about him still having some friends from back then. I dunno maybe even j00. But I agree about Fatz and Chuckie, those cats can hang with anyone and get some lulz and just fuck alla that politics. I mean, they care about that stuff I guess, and they'll josh about it, but at the end of the day it ain't the end all and be all of life. They're both kewl that way.

Nice melty. Didn’t read tho. Lol

No, of COURSE ya didn't :GiggleBitch: :GiggleBitch: :GiggleBitch: except you hafta post for damage control, since it ain't a real mellt. I trust the readers (if any) to decide who's hot and who's not.

I like to turn the heat up a little on Saturdays since they're getting to be known as JOOMELTDAYs.