Biden promises to nominate a Black Woman to the USSC as Justice Breyer steps down

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ha ha anyone havin' fits yet ??
That commercial for the corkscrew looking ear wax remover was just on which made me laugh. I was thinking, "If X tried to use that fucker, it'd be permanently entangled by the bush growing out of his ears!" :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That commercial for the corkscrew looking ear wax remover was just on which made me laugh. I was thinking, "If X tried to use that fucker, it'd be permanently entangled by the bush growing out of his ears!" :LOL3:
when he installls the fine lady what will you go shoot up in angst ??

shotgun-shoot.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif
LOL! You'd be deaf for 6 months waiting for the hair to grow out enough to unclog your ears! You should really think about some hair removal, ya dirty cunt! :NutKick:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif
LOL! You'd be deaf for 6 months waiting for the hair to grow out enough to unclog your ears! You should really think about some hair removal, ya dirty cunt! :NutKick:

on a scale of 1 to 10 how mAD are yeh

220126075314-20220126-biden-supreme-court-shortlist-8-way-large-16-9.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif

Wait, one of those dumb nigger bitches are gonna vote differently than the old white libtard?
Dumb ass! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif

Wait, one of those dumb nigger bitches are gonna vote differently than the old white libtard?

Having a Black Woman on the Supreme Court really scares a lotta Republicans, eh Lokmeer?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif

Having a Black Woman on the Supreme Court really scares a lotta Republicans, eh Lokmeer?
Not in the least bit. I find that you libtards go to great lengths to project your insecurities on CONs. What difference does it make if an old white male libtard who always takes a hard left is replaced by some dumb hard leftist nigger bitch? Thats a net gain of zero. You know what was a major win? Replacing Ruth Buzzy with a CONservative. THATS a win, josephine. That actually moved the needle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif

Why would that scare us?

So far it's been Republicans running all the bad ass black people. Youngkin just made history with this first black lieutenant governor

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And it's awesome. And it wasnt because shes black. It's because shes qualified and awesome.

Didnt Republicans put Clarence Thomas on the SCOTUS?

Why would you think a black person on the SCOTUS would "scare" Republicans?

What's concerning is how racist democrats are that they would appoint a justice based on race/sex and not qualifications. That's racism. Biden wants a black female justice JUST so democrats can pat their backs and say "look! We did a thing!!" and probably because they notice Republicans have black people on the SCOTUS and black Republicans running for government positions.

It's nothing but optics and exploitation for them. They USE black people. It took them this long to decide to get a black person in some seats and now they are ONLY doing it to do it. For optics.

And calling attention to it because they know their base doesnt pay attention and wont see their pandering for what it is. It has to be a black woman to be "historic" because Republicans already nominated a black man. They cant stand Republican black people. You see how Larry Elder was treated and how Candice Owen's gets attacked.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif

Why would that scare us?

So far it's been Republicans running all the bad ass black people. Youngkin just made history with this first black lieutenant governor

And it's awesome. And it wasnt because shes black. It's because shes qualified and awesome.

What's concerning is how racist democrats are that they would appoint a justice based on race/sex and not qualifications. That's racism.

I think Youngkin is the only Republican I've seen so far who has broad enough appeal to put the GOP over the top with a clear majority and win. He was a college basketball star who played with Blacks and he seems comfortable with/around them.

He's not a divisive character.

Someone they should consider for 2028 if they don't win in 2024.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

shotgun-shoot.gif

Why would that scare us?

What's concerning is how racist democrats are that they would appoint a justice based on race/sex and not qualifications. That's racism.

I think Youngkin is the only Republican I've seen so far who has broad enough appeal to put the GOP over the top with a clear majority and win. He was a college basketball star who played with Blacks and he seems comfortable with/around them.

He's not a divisive character.

Someone they should consider for 2028 if they don't win in 2024.

Yeah I was pointing out that when Republicans appoint or nominate black people, or the bad ass black people who run for Republican positions, people do not make a huge fuss about it. Because it's not about skin color.

When dems/progs do it(which is rare btw) they do it for the optics of having a black person. "Look at us! We got us a negra!! We did historic!!"

They do it to look a certain way. Republicans have black people who are qualified and represent the people.

Why would you think any Republicans would be "scared" to have a black woman justice? Republicans are the ones who nominated the black male justice who sits there now.

What concerns Republicans is that democrats will nominate a bad choice just because shes black and female and they dont care about the SC, they care about being able to say their choice was historic. That's all it is. They want skin and vagina.

They know the party they smear as "racists" has all the qualified bad ass black people. So they want the optics.

Republicans appointed the first openly gay cabinet member, too. They tried to completely ignore that.