Biden promises to nominate a Black Woman to the USSC as Justice Breyer steps down

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's not how I saw it.

Edna went full on "orange man bad" TDS. He even defriended me after years on friendship(cyber friendship but still) because I challaged him on hydroxy(I was warning why we shouldnt politicize pharmaceuticals, and I was genuine about it).

I was even cool when he would have random TDS episodes on my posts. I never got hostile or combative with him.

Edna changed and it really bummed me out. It is what it is, though. I think it's a shameful testimony of how far the country has fallen when people cant even have conversations because anything deemed even slightly "right wing" is met with such hostility.

I think he is still friends with Fatz and WTFchuck.....they just let it ride.

Well, you're talking about how you saw ONE thing but I'm talking about how I saw a DIFFERENT thing. I don't really wanna say more about Edna since he ain't here, and I think yer right about him still having some friends from back then. I dunno maybe even j00. But I agree about Fatz and Chuckie, those cats can hang with anyone and get some lulz and just fuck alla that politics. I mean, they care about that stuff I guess, and they'll josh about it, but at the end of the day it ain't the end all and be all of life. They're both kewl that way.

Nice melty. Didn’t read tho. Lol

No, of COURSE ya didn't :GiggleBitch: :GiggleBitch: :GiggleBitch: except you hafta post for damage control, since it ain't a real mellt. I trust the readers (if any) to decide who's hot and who's not.

I like to turn the heat up a little on Saturdays since they're getting to be known as JOOMELTDAYs.

Edna has always had priviledges me and still does if he ever chooses to utilize them.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
PS: I tell ya one thing though - TV was one fucked up place full of seriously ill people.

Sanest forum on the net!

You could make a case either way. The crazy side of it wasn't near as ugly as the crazy side of Cosmic Shithouse, for one example.
Co? Kind of a low bar, and from what I saw of each, TV was at least the more outwardly perverse.
..but then, knowing as I do now, those who came this way from there (TV), your defense of it notwithstanding, my opinion is unchanged. Of course I realize my opinion on the matter isn't really relevant to a discussion of Biden's SCOTUS noms.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder how bad this stroke was? Del senator has stroke leaving Dems with only 49 votes in Senate for now. I doubt it will matter much though as we all know Dems would just drag a brain dead body into the Senate and push the vote button for him.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!