Biden steps doen from 2024 election , endorsed kamala harris instead.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Geopolitical Tensions Explained!

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically that's wrong.

I don't know about any of you but I personally feel a great sense of inspiration and appreciation to have a leader who can provide such depth and understanding to the matter while not fully playing her hand just yet by offering a credible solution.

Friends, this post you are reading is on a message board. Message boards allow people to post messages that other people can read. You write a message and hit the reply button and it will appear for everyone else to read. After reading your message they too can write a message and hit reply and then you can read their message.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically that's wrong.

I don't know about any of you but I personally feel a great sense of inspiration and appreciation to have a leader who can provide such depth and understanding to the matter while not fully playing her hand just yet by offering a credible solution.

Friends, this post you are reading is on a message board. Message boards allow people to post messages that other people can read. You write a message and hit the reply button and it will appear for everyone else to read. After reading your message they too can write a message and hit reply and then you can read their message.

It's a genuine relief to know we can finally look forward to what may be, unburdened by what has been. Yesterday was today yesterday and tomorrow will be today tomorrow; the significance of time is significant in the passage of time.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's a genuine relief to know we can finally look forward to what may be, unburdened by what has been. Yesterday was today yesterday and tomorrow will be today tomorrow; the significance of time is significant in the passage of time.
Yes. I too look forward to time continuing to pass as if this it is something it's always done, for only then can I be unburdened by what might be burdensome and look forward to a future unburdened by what the passage of time might have burdened me with.

Just writing such eloquent words, authored by one of the greatest thinkers in our modern era, fills me with a sense of joy and gives me goose bumps all over. We truly are on the precipice of something grand here. What a wonderful time to be alive!

Cue in some drooling floatsam about sharks, water and car batteries as soon as the three headed spamming oaf crawls out from under his bed and onto his bucket for another 18 hour day of guarding each and every thread from the perils of interesting debate.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lily demands more TDS spam in incoherent and incomplete sentences about a single subject no matter the surrounding context.

And a few hundred pretty pictures wouldn't hurt either.

So it behooves us to elevate our game @Garraty_47 lest we disappoint her like an all you can eat buffet that isn't really all you can eat.

I'm excited about such a challenge. what about you?

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

<...thinking...>

Meh.
I don't like handling TDS spam; if you get it on you it's hell to wash off.
As for pretty pictures I upload those elsewhere.

Maybe she should adjust her expectations to better conform with reality?

Just sayin'.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't like handling TDS spam
It is rather tedious isn't it?

Intellectually superior persons in the middle of a spirited discussion about a feasible solution to the war in Ukraine which doesn't involve pouring more money into a crime syndicate and serves to protect young American patriots from the perils of war and along comes some gibbering imbecile out of the nearest crevice to alert you to the fact that Trump's daughter once sat on his lap.

I get it, but the mental amoeba around here seem to really have an affinity for it. Any guesses as to why that is?

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Are you thinking about young girls now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily demands more TDS spam in incoherent and incomplete sentences about a single subject no matter the surrounding context.

And a few hundred pretty pictures wouldn't hurt either.

So it behooves us to elevate our game @Garraty_47 lest we disappoint her like an all you can eat buffet that isn't really all you can eat.

Ugh, no, sick fuck.