Birds love to build nests under my house...

DDT

Factory Bastard
I cleaned everything out from under my veranda, to spruce shit up a bit down there with some hardscaping...

All these nests are new, within the last few weeks... Birds love it under there, and I'll leave them alone even though they can make a mess...

One I pulled out, thinking it was old, had a small blue egg that cracked once it hit the ground.

IMG-3825.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Get a cat. The birds will fuck off some where else or get eaten.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I cleaned everything out from under my veranda, to spruce shit up a bit down there with some hardscaping...

All these nests are new, within the last few weeks... Birds love it under there, and I'll leave them alone even though they can make a mess...

One I pulled out, thinking it was old, had a small blue egg that cracked once it hit the ground.

IMG-3825.jpg

It is a sign of good luck.

it'll keep the pesky insect population down.

Don't get a cat....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG-3825.jpg

It is a sign of good luck.

it'll keep the pesky insect population down.

Don't get a cat....

All the filth they created attracts a lot of other bugs

And birds nests are also full of lice.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently it's against the law to disturb active bird's nests here! I'll probably leave them be... Live and let live.

Living rural brings with it many forms of non-human life... They mean me no harm. I'll take them over street-shitting homeless bums, crackheads, and junkies!

you are a wonderful man after my own heart...