Bitch is VICIOUS

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to other reports, the shooter is a family friend.

I'm sure they will eventually be caught, however, if you look at it from just what is seen on video it looks like a contract killing done by someone with experience.

She attended a funeral the victim was at earlier in the evening, tailed her.... stopped in the middle of the street, turned on her hazard lights, got out and walked over and shot the woman practically muzzle-to-head then again when she hit the ground aka "double-tapped" with 6 other individuals in the immediate area, and walked calmly, got back into the car and drove away.

While I am curious to learn why the killer did it, I am sure the reasoning will be something
ridiculously petty like jealousy over a man, or something completely non-original like greed.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Look how calm she is! Bitch walking back to the car like she just got Starbucks

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I usually never click on videos (or links, for that matter. Refer to the archives.) But I did click on this one.

Stone Cold Killer Bitch. I'm wondering if the wig-weave and padding under the stretchy pants and top are supposed to make her look like someone else?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I wanna see the Death Penalty come back stronger than ever.... with Purge type flair.
Each state runs it's own, selling lottery tickets to member of society with proceeds going to the victims families and random winners present and even participating. A 24 hour channel that people can follow along like watching Survivor.

Then, once a year, like the Super Bowl or the Oscars the Feds can executes well-known bombers, serial M'drs & kingpins. Guarantee a percentage of would-be-murderers knew they'd get annihilated on Death Row, think twice.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I usually never click on videos (or links, for that matter. Refer to the archives.) But I did click on this one.

Stone Cold Killer Bitch. I'm wondering if the wig-weave and padding under the stretchy pants and top are supposed to make her look like someone else?

Those are stimulus BBL’s. Botched low priced BBL’s.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do these scenes interest you?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yes they do. Fuck off out my thread, Chester

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes they do. Fuck off out my thread, Chester

Why?

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
THAT BITCH IS A PUSSY, SHE DID IT LIKE A SNEAKY LITTLE WHORE. SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE TITS TO LOOK HER IN THE EYES BEFORE PULLING THE TRIGGER, WHAT A COWARDLY SLUT.

BUT THE COPS CAN EAT A BAG OF DICKS TOO, SO I HOPE THEY NEVER FIND HER AND I'D LET HER STAY AT MY PLACE IF SHE NEEDED A PLACE TO SHIT FOR THE NIGHT.

FUCKIN' BITCH!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!