If any of ya own or have a stake in Bitcoin, might be Interesting News to ya...
Joe Reaction score 2,876 Apr 13, 2024 #1 If any of ya own or have a stake in Bitcoin, might be Interesting News to ya...
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Apr 13, 2024 #2 For whatever reasons bitcoins currently trading at close to historical highs. I think it's all grandiose smoke and mirrors, but what do I know.
For whatever reasons bitcoins currently trading at close to historical highs. I think it's all grandiose smoke and mirrors, but what do I know.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,520 Apr 14, 2024 #3 That fool Dinky Dianna spent her entire savings on Bitcoin
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Apr 14, 2024 #4 This is the halving, it was "scheduled" for April 20th Those who buy crypto now, will certainly make some money
This is the halving, it was "scheduled" for April 20th Those who buy crypto now, will certainly make some money