BKFC: Women's Bare Knuckle Boxing

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Lots coming up too , seen a bunch of all girl MMA leagues stepping up even though the scene still reject girls fighting..

I love the chick fights I prioritize them even

Check these ladies out you get the chance..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There's a couple more too ones like a wrestling soap opera one and we'll the other is nude..

More good news is the return of all female roller derby as well

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Deadly! I love chick fights!
I think the industry has it wrong saying women's matches aren't the draw and should always be first cut if they run over..

Now if they take the woke stance on men in female sports, first time they place that belt on HIM I'll find another fighting league after watching and laughing hysterically as a scientifically proven stronger sex wipes the mat with with her .. kinda like that guy in the girls rugby.. :GiggleBitch:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the industry has it wrong saying women's matches aren't the draw and should always be first cut if they run over..

Now if they take the woke stance on men in female sports, first time they place that belt on HIM I'll find another fighting league after watching and laughing hysterically as a scientifically proven stronger sex wipes the mat with with her .. kinda like that guy in the girls rugby.. :GiggleBitch:
Female fighters are cool! Sometimes their fights are more exciting than men's bouts. Could you imagine what would happen to the poor bastard who tried to snatch one of their purses?

The dude would likely laid out right there on the street.