Black Sarcophagus Juice

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

uNFzrTI.jpg

Thousands sign petition to drink the Sarcophagus Juice In "some sort of carbonated energy drink."

"A mysterious black sarcophagus was pried open in Alexandria, Egypt on
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
amid intense social media debate over whether opening the vessel would unleash an ancient curse on the Earth.

While the jury is still out on any potential plagues, there has been at least one observable — and rather strange — side effect from the sarcophagus' opening. Namely, a
signed by nearly 20,000 people who wish to drink the mysterious liquid discovered inside the tomb.

Photos of the gruesome scene found inside the sarcophagus spread quickly online after archaeologists pried open the 30-ton sarcophagus, revealing three decomposed bodies floating in an unidentified red juice. Netizens around the world quickly began speculating about what the substance could be, with many jumping to the outlandish conclusion that the liquid might possess magical healing powers".

More...

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
It’s edible in the sense you can put it in your mouth and swallow it? But I’m guessing that would be about as treacherous as going down into your local sewer and drinking a few pints of sewer “juice”.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I wish I still had a picture of a bathtub suicide that wasn't found for months. Man, it's juices filled the tub and its skin was just loose tissue floating in it.

I'm surprised human fluids like that last so fucking long. How did the puddle not dry up over the centuries? Amazing. Humans aren't as invincible as cockroaches but at least our fluids may linger in dark places as long as those bugs live. Unless of course they drink it up when they find it...

SSS
- Learned something new.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wish I still had a picture of a bathtub suicide that wasn't found for months. Man, it's juices filled the tub and its skin was just loose tissue floating in it.

I'm surprised human fluids like that last so fucking long. How did the puddle not dry up over the centuries? Amazing. Humans aren't as invincible as cockroaches but at least our fluids may linger in dark places as long as those bugs live. Unless of course they drink it up when they find it...

SSS
- Learned something new.
This one ?
attachment.php