Bloody Bibi Does D.C.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Anti-Zionist, Jew Hate, same thing. I ain't no fan of Israel or the jews, generally, but I'll side with them over the feral subhuman muslim jihadis every time. Islam Sucks.
Jews hate White people. They're no better than muslims.

dx6wgix.png

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I give exactly as many default fucks about jewishness as I do any other religion:

None at all.

My disdain is aimed specifically at zionists and no matter what zionists themselves or even my own congressional representatives say, being anti-zionist is not the same as being anti-jewish.

Nothing excuses or rationalizes genocide. Nothing.

So you're one of the fools who claim what's happening in Gaza is a "genocide?"

If it was a "genocide," seems to me there wouldn't be very many "Palestinians" left in the Gaza, don't you think?

Wait! You're not on of those completely dumbassed motherfuckers who think Gaza is an "open air prison" are you?

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard a Leftie shitstain say.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you're one of the fools who claim what's happening in Gaza is a "genocide?"

If it was a "genocide," seems to me there wouldn't be very many "Palestinians" left in the Gaza, don't you think?

Wait! You're not on of those completely dumbassed motherfuckers who think Gaza is an "open air prison" are you?

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard a Leftie shitstain say.
The things you say when you remove the dick from mouth are just so silly hee hee
Perhaps you could fuck off thus brightening our day here at jolly ole BF surely you’d rather be @TBC gargling one of biggies minuscule nutZ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA