Site Supporter ☠️
Holy Mother Fucking Shit, It was Doctors*

Shit's gittin real af peeps!

...and my neighbors scoffed when I brought home all that aluminum foil. :LOL3:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you watch all of it?

the virus was manmade lab produced chemical warfare… you can’t fix that by eliminating prophylactics from your diet

You didn't watch any of the video so why take a position....
and I suppose your going to sit there in your room at the YMCA, and try to convince me you've never wished you'd seen me in a fruit pr0n video.
bank-hands-up-this-is-a-strobbery-oc-dangerous-fruit-60460737.png

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
When was the video posted?

My point is who cares? You either have been jabbed now or not so nothing changes other than wether the jabbed are going to drop down dead in plagues and I see little sign of this.

It seems the "clever" people who have worked out how dangerous this is are not prepared to put a time frame on any of these casualties or the scale.

The only plus is if it creates Xmen mutations.

Not my problem, I need cookies now.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My point is who cares? You either have been jabbed now or not so nothing changes other than wether the jabbed are going to drop down dead in plagues and I see little sign of this.

It seems the "clever" people who have worked out how dangerous this is are not prepared to put a time frame on any of these casualties or the scale.

There is plenty of evidence that people have been dying and are increasingly dying with each added shot/booster....not to mention the side affects which will kill the injured as time progresses along.

It's cumulative and exponential in the figures.

That video addressed it.

Return to at least a 5 year safety and efficacy study after suspending this crap and let's see the true data.

Everybody has a family member, friend, or contact who they know has either died after the jab or is severely fucked up.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

There is plenty of evidence that people have been dying and are increasingly dying with each added shot/booster....not to mention the side affects which will kill the injured as time progresses along.

That video addressed it.

Return to at least a 5 year safety and efficacy study after suspending this crap and let's see the true data.

Everybody has a family member, friend, or contact who they know has either died after the jab or is severely fucked up.

I need more than scaremongering and vague references that allow grifters to cherry pick data 5 years from now and say "yah seessss!" If they have noted increases its no difficult to model projections into the future, all scientists have this ability and its called "How to correctly handle data".

BTW my MA involves setting up and scrutinising research methods and modelling, Experimental Economics, this allows me to rip flim flam merchants to bits with ease.

Weve had jabs for over a year now, thats pretty robust time series data given populations jabbed are well in excess of 50%, you cant hide any seriously dodgy shit given those numbers so sho me the graphs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
sho me the graphs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look at the "Deaths involving COVID-19 by vaccination status" chart. The "Vaccinated with booster" rates are highest.

And this is just looking as "Deaths involving COVID-19"....not all the other forms of death like cardiovascular deaths, etc.. that we are seeing more often in the jabbed.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I should add that in Ontario, the province where that data comes from, misrepresents the data.

If a patient says they are vaccinated, but they cannot prove it (which happens if they don't have the QR Code with them), then they are not counted. If they are unvaccinated, they are not asked to prove it (which makes sense).

So many vaccinated people are not counted in this data. ALL unvaccinated people are counted in this data.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That video addressed it.

I need more than scaremongering and vague references that allow grifters to cherry pick data 5 years from now and say "yah seessss!" If they have noted increases its no difficult to model projections into the future, all scientists have this ability and its called "How to correctly handle data".

BTW my MA involves setting up and scrutinising research methods and modelling, Experimental Economics, this allows me to rip flim flam merchants to bits with ease.

Weve had jabs for over a year now, thats pretty robust time series data given populations jabbed are well in excess of 50%, you cant hide any seriously dodgy shit given those numbers so sho me the graphs.

I ran numbers for reductions on stock... tens of millions worth every year.

If I have to show such things, you're just a janitor.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That video addressed it.

I ran numbers for reductions on stock... tens of millions worth every year.

If I have to show such things, you're just a janitor.
We must be in Meltdown instead of General....

really?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That video addressed it.

Thats not true DD.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That video addressed it.

Thats not true DD.

You're just stupid or lying now...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One things for certain, if you've had covid, the jab wont do shit for you....yet Illinois is STILL advertising "get the jab" commercials. Pure propaganda at this point.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That video addressed it.

Honestly, I don’t know anyone who got the jab and died. I know people who died during the first phase and a few who are struggling from the longterm effects of that.

I have never had Covid and my last rapid test results 63 days ago revealed zero antibodies. I’m 9 months and counting post Moderna jab (2x).

This isn’t my first encounter with chemical warfare and vaccines tho… but no one was forced to get this Covid jab. It was only required for people who wanted to actively participate in society during a time we were all being advised to shelter in place and social distance and people who work in the healthcare field. This correlates with the info published that the unvaxxed would have the ability to carry a stronger variant. I’m convinced many healthy people have had it and didn’t realize it due to not being symptomatic. That’s my theory here. If you’re not big on the jab, I’m positive you weren’t into testing either… so we will never know for sure.

I believe you’re pushing to establish some sort of an anti-jab government conspiracy here in the OP with this video… which I did watch and don’t agree with due to the nature of the clusterfuck of Covid-19 virus. In other words, I’m not surprised there are serious resulting health issues and complications from a jab intended to boost your immune system while we waited for the first and most fatal variants to die out.

This jab was created as a preventative measure for a fatal virus. My bestie is an educated Caucasian woman and she swears she would have died from the delta variant had she not been vaxxed. We have entered the next phase of variant post omicron already. They created the jab to get us to this point.

What would have your position been had they done NOTHING?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That video addressed it.

Honestly, I don’t know anyone who got the jab and died. I know people who died during the first phase and a few who are struggling from the longterm effects of that.

I have never had Covid and my last rapid test results 63 days ago revealed zero antibodies. I’m 9 months and counting post Moderna jab (2x).

This isn’t my first encounter with chemical warfare and vaccines tho… but no one was forced to get this Covid jab. It was only required for people who wanted to actively participate in society during a time we were all being advised to shelter in place and social distance and people who work in the healthcare field. This correlates with the info published that the unvaxxed would have the ability to carry a stronger variant. I’m convinced many healthy people have had it and didn’t realize it due to not being symptomatic. That’s my theory here. If you’re not big on the jab, I’m positive you weren’t into testing either… so we will never know for sure.

I believe you’re pushing to establish some sort of an anti-jab government conspiracy here in the OP with this video… which I did watch and don’t agree with due to the nature of the clusterfuck of Covid-19 virus. In other words, I’m not surprised there are serious resulting health issues and complications from a jab intended to boost your immune system while we waited for the first and most fatal variants to die out.

This jab was created as a preventative measure for a fatal virus. My bestie is an educated Caucasian woman and she swears she would have died from the delta variant had she not been vaxxed. We have entered the next phase of variant post omicron already. They created the jab to get us to this point.

What would have your position been had they done NOTHING?

I got half way through reading your garbage and my eyes nearly rolled out of my skull.

I'm not going to debate a fool.