Brawl-Hall Memories...Part 1,312,798

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Countess, I pay you 30 bucks if you vote for me instead of Blurt the turd. :TooCool::OMGLOL:

Dont be a GiLF, just vote for UncleDiLF®!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Embarrassing.
These guys can't let it go.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought I lost agsinst Serafina according to your own musty words?

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?

He tells lies alright. I am a druggie pig apparently.

he is a creepy old meatball head that likes to post tranny and shit gifs. only flea thinks his dirty diapers smell good.

you already know how gullible aryan is, he believes everything.

I really wish you’d walk off a steep cliff
41fxwn.jpg

Why don’t you go fuck your sister and die, you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! little weirdo
giphy.gif

OMG. You sooooo creepy. Freak
Go get your diaper daddy to drop some more fag autolames while you continue to plagiarize gutterballs.

you suck beyond all possibility of being saved from your suckitude

Go get your “sister” to come suck your botched dick, you tucked up frankenbitch

do you still have one of Lily's shoes stuck up your ass?

I was so sure I was going to wake up dead this morning.

Die, you repulsive pear-shaped frump

No, I don't think I will, salty frito burrito.

Did you end up getting any dick on Fling.com?

Inventing nonsense is your troll, isn't it?

Don’t look at me. As much as I’d love to, I can’t take credit for that.

I just know that my uneducated ass has NEVER had to use a dating website lmao

So what? I was a working mom with two children to raise. I feel no shame.

So you DID meet him on fling.com??

200-D158-D-0181-48-DC-A520-E586-A41-CC375.jpg

No metiche I did not. Get a brain.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I feel no shame either, it's a useless emotion that would technically get in the way of whatever the fuck I normally do...

SSS
- Identified and unloaded centuries ago.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So what do you feel no shame about?

Why do you ask?

Because I can? My dead mother wants to know why you were soliciting sex on Fling.com, only to turn around and accuse others of being whores and everything else under the sun.

Ok.

So you’re a bigger (literally) whore than all of us. You solicited sex from strangers online.

Yet you have the motherfuckin audacity to act like your better? You’re gutter trash and stink like seven sweaty asses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you ask?

Because I can? My dead mother wants to know why you were soliciting sex on Fling.com, only to turn around and accuse others of being whores and everything else under the sun.

Ok.

So you’re a bigger (literally) whore than all of us. You solicited sex from strangers online.

Yet you have the motherfuckin audacity to act like your better? You’re gutter trash and stink like seven sweaty asses.

Your fiction is not my problem.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why do you ask?

Ok.

It’s not fiction tho. It’s straight up facts with a receipt to prove it. Denying it and acting like it never happened won’t work with this. From what I’m hearing, there’s more where that came from.

Whoever Mr.Fudge is, you done messed with the wrong one lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you ask?

Ok.

It’s not fiction tho. It’s straight up facts with a receipt to prove it. Denying it and acting like it never happened won’t work with this. From what I’m hearing, there’s more where that came from.

Whoever Mr.Fudge is, you done messed with the wrong one lol

I don't care what other people are saying. I don't care what people make up.

I can't imagine anyone being that butthurt with me that they're still chasing me around because I trolled the hell out of them on the internet.

Bwaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha...what a loser!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don't like your politics Lily... I am not talking about Flea. I am talking about the men of the right-wing persuasion.

I think Flea and you though should make amends.

Flea, make amends with Lily.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
They don't like your politics Lily... I am not talking about Flea. I am talking about the men of the right-wing persuasion.

Why do you eat shit every 2 days? Dont you know that SCAT unhealthy? Lesve your LOGG in the toiLeTs please.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't like their politics either. Rancid and I used to butt heads. He didn't like my politics and we trolled each other hard.

He decided when I came here to make peace. I have thanked him privately and give him credit for being the bigger person.

We get along fine now. I have to say that Rancid is a good man. Period. Not many out there like him.