Brawl-Hall Memories...Part 1,312,798

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
These guys can't let it go.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought I lost agsinst Serafina according to your own musty words?

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?

He tells lies alright. I am a druggie pig apparently.

he is a creepy old meatball head that likes to post tranny and shit gifs. only flea thinks his dirty diapers smell good.

you already know how gullible aryan is, he believes everything.

I really wish you’d walk off a steep cliff
41fxwn.jpg

Why don’t you go fuck your sister and die, you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! little weirdo
giphy.gif

OMG. You sooooo creepy. Freak
Go get your diaper daddy to drop some more fag autolames while you continue to plagiarize gutterballs.

you suck beyond all possibility of being saved from your suckitude

Go get your “sister” to come suck your botched dick, you tucked up frankenbitch

do you still have one of Lily's shoes stuck up your ass?

I was so sure I was going to wake up dead this morning.

If you find a dirty adult diaper and a red clown nose in your mailbox, you will know it's a warning from Flea.

Well, I'll certainly be careful.

Where did the dirty diaper meme come from?

she is trying to get banned by breaking the BF peedoo rules, it gives her street cred and an excuse to start posting at her subforum and reopen SG

total fail and complete meltdown on her part

plus she is getting trolled by the "guests" at Blue Oyster Bar again.

it's quite sad.
I fought hard putting those rules into place. Don’t any of you fuck up! You’re not all parents… so keep it clean and mature!
And PewPewPenisMonsters…just keep on truckin’ and flipping them the bird!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?

he is a creepy old meatball head that likes to post tranny and shit gifs. only flea thinks his dirty diapers smell good.

41fxwn.jpg

Why don’t you go fuck your sister and die, you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! little weirdo
giphy.gif

Go get your diaper daddy to drop some more fag autolames while you continue to plagiarize gutterballs.

If you find a dirty adult diaper and a red clown nose in your mailbox, you will know it's a warning from Flea.

she is trying to get banned by breaking the BF peedoo rules, it gives her street cred and an excuse to start posting at her subforum and reopen SG

it's quite sad.

Am I now? Ain’t that something

Go gut yourself, you gawddamn nonce
Oi Flea… Chumpain wants booby pics! Howz the hide of that spider-legged lil’ fuckwit? I think he wants to throw his plastic darts at them while locked up in his mommas basement killing time and doing filter selfies. Lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.
I fought hard putting those rules into place. Don’t any of you fuck up! You’re not all parents… so keep it clean and mature!

Oh you missed it, didn’t you? This deluded tranny is being a little shit stirring fuckhead.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

Oh you missed it, didn’t you? This deluded tranny is being a little shit stirring fuckhead.
Doesn’t she/he always do that though?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

He’s hell bent on keeping the fighting going on. Pumping people up to keep fighting. Right menace, that little shit

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

she is getting trolled by guest posters at BC, again.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

she is getting trolled by guest posters at Blue Oyster Bar, again.

You get off on everyone fighting, you sick little weirdo. We know it’s you over there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

He’s hell bent on keeping the fighting going on. Pumping people up to keep fighting. Right menace, that little shit
You have to admit…it’s way better than hearing about KM’s legend status all the time. Lol

I think deep down…Poppy really likes you. That’s why he enjoys pushing your buttons.

Oooooooh…I just thought of your nipples there for a moment! :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

That guest posting is so annoying. At least when one can place username to post…a more appropriate comeback can be fitting. Replying to a guest post seems so unfulfilling. I call it gutless wonderism…

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

You get off on everyone fighting, you sick little weirdo. We know it’s you over there.

more drama stirring

it's probably her boyfriend Edward.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

it's quite sad.

more drama stirring

it's probably her boyfriend Edward.
How come Edward never ventures here…or does he just have another username? He seems like an intelligent soul.

PS: I’ll come over again…I’ve just been enjoying some of the bleeding here just quietly. Chumpain’s selfie-filtering and his obsession with barely legal women at his age is cause for concern. I need to do my bit for society so things don’t escalate…if you know what I mean. *Nudge,nudge…wink—wink and all that!

:Alarming:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Die, you repulsive pear-shaped frump

No, I don't think I will, salty frito burrito.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When Flynn won that match Shampain was still in High School!

And you were in your 50's.
Who says I'm not in my 40's?

Your diapers.
Says the guy who doesn't know.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. How long have you been running around here and other places claiming to know who the fuck I am? Seriously, stop posting as you own yourself in every post. By the way, Vitty is making you look fucking stupid.
Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

Now I'm Pickles? What about GUNz? Fuck, you are soo fucking senile that you can't even keep your stories straight. I already owned you on your bounty of shit flavored lies, why dig yourself an even bigger hole to lie in?
What about Gunz? Or Damage? Or Pickles?
What about them indeed-

Why are you acting like you outted any of those? You didn't. I admitted to being Damage Inc you clown. Now show me the verified proof on Pickles and GUnz you stroke victim. Do I need to post the thread where I took on GUnz in a callout and make you look stupid again?
Yeah I did. You fucked up. Several times.
But no sense dwelling on it.

No. You fucked up and I can repost all that garbage from the B.H. thread where you're trying to tread water with an anvil tied to your foot.
Go ahead. Post the links too. Wouldn't want anyone thinking you're posting out of context or anything, right?
Post the discussion thread link while you're at it.

Out of context? I'm not the dickhead trying to say I'm everyone under the fucking sun you stupid bastard. Yet, you have NEVER EVER have posted any kind of evidence in all your years of braying about it like a dying jackass.
You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?
Weeg's allegations that Flim was daddy's , errrm "special" little girl, appears to have hit a nerve.
Well, Flynn's a bunch of guys, so..
Figure a dude who was daddy's 'fav' might be an especially raw nerve to hit.

*Sigh*

After highlighting your untruths, you're now back to this? I know you looked at the screenshots. What you're saying is I had a callout with myself (Gunz), then I posted as Pickles and then voted for myself in a different callout (Martini)?

Do you know how utterly ridiculous you sound?
I don't care. Give it a rest.
Right. Which is why every 8.5 days you accuse me of being a consortium of "dudes." Obviously, you do care or you wouldn't be keeping this kind of schedule.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Gunz even made it to the BBC NEWS...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wow! That's awesome, like the time Brentv went bonkers at work about some random guy wearing a MAGA shirt there, then melted down in his utmost entertaining, trademarked BH FH fashion. I've always wanted to make it onto DrudgeReport link for any reason, any reason whatsoever. Brentv did it like a champ and won't be forgotten like almost all of the other stories that get posted there -- remarkable performance and world-wide reception. Bravo, fatso.

Good goin' Chris. Making BBC News like you did for the reason that they were so interested in cracks me all up! So many try their hands at that silly bullshit, but you Chris, fuckin' rock for your record re-straightening contributions to a vulnerable world in need of your constant insight and help. Well done, my friend, well done...

SSS
- Honestly man, I'm proud of you for refocusing your nasty mind on more widespread issues without looking back -- keep it up.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are Gunzo and Benzablazin?

Are Oranje Joo and Weevil Blood related?

Pumbaya, my Lord!

So much history. So much catching up to do!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Pumbaya, my Lord!

Blurt…you seem level-headed. Don’t you reckon these Brawl Hall clowns are just legends in their own lunch tins? And King Poofter aka Mongtini…taking the cake?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Pumbaya, my Lord!

Blurt…you seem level-headed. Don’t you reckon these Brawl Hall clowns are just legends in their own lunch tins? And King Poofter aka Mongtini…taking the cake?
I can't really say, Breaky. I went to Brawl Hall only once. And for a very short time.

Still took me a week to get the smell out of my clothes and hair.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Pumbaya, my Lord!

I can't really say, Breaky. I went to Brawl Hall only once. And for a very short time.

Still took me a week to get the smell out of my clothes and hair.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Blurt

That’s why I tell people with stinky guts, that they must courtesy flush straight after the initial dump. Don’t sit there and brew on it…‘cause you’ll taint the air and permeate your clothes and even your hair. People are just so self-centred when they take a crap …take Brawl Hall for instance and what happened to you.

It was probably King Shit himself, aka Pooftering Mongtini, that was drivelling utter shite through his little mong mouth!

:Pissed::poop::STFU3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Die, you repulsive pear-shaped frump

No, I don't think I will, salty frito burrito.

Did you end up getting any dick on Fling.com?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Flyynn you sissy.

You should have watched me and @Aryan back in the heydays with Dr.PiodeaPepper, Zykron and many other losers!!
WE WUZ KUNGZ, NUGGAH!!!!

Also I PARA TROLLED a WAR VET on Liveleak, where he even made a video!!!

So, buddy. Your posts are weak tbh! SCUM!!!!