Brawl-Hall Memories...Part 1,312,798

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Here comes Poppy with the negs.

Little bitch should be thankful I’m no snitch and ain’t crying to BF to have his neg privileges revoked.
take it to pM you boring cunts

Eat a dick, Sybil
He wishes every minute.

Don’t you think it’s very weirdo-ish that he’s into anime like the teenagers? My seventeen year old likes that stuff, ffs.
Beyond wierd.
Another dude with serious issues.
Best keep that doosh on iggy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I wonder if Skeegie takes a shower or even washes daily.
Good chance he has a potato or mushroom patch growing on his taint.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
In the Army when peeps didn't wash we firehosed their asses at 3am in their bunks.
They must do the same to Skeeg at the group home.
Smelly bitch-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
for fucks sake flea, roll this pathetic fuck back to your subforum. I am sure bonesaw will enjoy his shit posts.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing.
These guys can't let it go.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought I lost agsinst Serafina according to your own musty words?

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?
Listen, dude, I don't care. Especially right now.
All I know is, against my advice btw, Sera posted a lame ass poem that fucked your shit up.
I don't remember anything else.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

All I know is, against my advice btw, Sera posted a lame ass poem that fucked your shit up.
Why are these clowns always posting about past exploits, but never seem to deliver nowadays or in the now. Just seems like weak water to me???
:daFuq:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

Why are these clowns always posting about past exploits, but never seem to deliver nowadays or in the now. Just seems like weak water to me???
Idk. Like I said, Its OK occasionally. But this Serafina stuff is really dated. Besides which I was brand new at the time and really didn't understand the intricacies of the posters at BH. Still don't. Or CO, another board. There must have been six other flame boards at the time these posters also haunted. Not anymore tho-

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Here comes Poppy with the negs.

Little bitch should be thankful I’m no snitch and ain’t crying to BF to have his neg privileges revoked.
take it to pM you boring cunts

Eat a dick, Sybil
He wishes every minute.

Don’t you think it’s very weirdo-ish that he’s into anime like the teenagers? My seventeen year old likes that stuff, ffs.

you are a dumb ass wiper

So is your mama

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

Idk. Like I said, Its OK occasionally. But this Serafina stuff is really dated. Besides which I was brand new at the time and really didn't understand the intricacies of the posters at BH. Still don't. Or CO, another board. There must have been six other flame boards at the time these posters also haunted. Not anymore tho-
So many members here today were having fun elsewhere. But members like Poofter, Caskur and Flynn can’t seem to get enough of it. From what I’ve heard, they weren’t even the main players?

I don’t get it. We guys joke around a bit, but weren’t not constantly blowing our horns.

My mama also said, action speaks louder than words. In the forum sense I guess it applies to proving yourself anew.

Has Poofter even dropped that podcast yet?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

So many members here today were having fun elsewhere. But members like Poofter, Caskur and Flynn can’t seem to get enough of it. From what I’ve heard, they weren’t even the main players?

I don’t get it. We guys joke around a bit, but weren’t not constantly blowing our horns.

My mama also said, action speaks louder than words. In the forum sense I guess it applies to proving yourself anew.

Has Poofter even dropped that podcast yet?
They're toxic.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

Liar...Liar...Colostomy bag on fire!

The poem both of them were failures, just like your life. The only thing she "fucked up" was her credibility. She plagiarized and lost to moi. You stated that she beat me and that she didn't plagiarize. You are once again busted in your transparent lies BEnzover.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

The poem both of them were failures, just like your life. The only thing she "fucked up" was her credibility. She plagiarized and lost to moi. You stated that she beat me and that she didn't plagiarize. You are once again busted in your transparent lies BEnzover.
I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
Also the discussion thread was better than the 'match'.
And, when did I discuss this match? Couple of 4-5 years ago?
You remembered this??
Dude, get some butt salve. Like I remember matches lol
I've been in like 3 or so? 4 maybe?
Move on-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Of course you didn't write the poem, it would have been alot more shittier than the one she posted.

Quite a few poster's voted, so did you.

Yeah. I remembered what you said because you said it on here not 2 years ago you fucking lying piece of shit.

Then why would yoy say I lost and that there was no plagiarism?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Of course you didn't write the poem, it would have been alot more shittier than the one she posted.

Yeah. I remembered what you said because you said it on here not 2 years ago you fucking lying piece of shit.

Did I? Lol
Bro, chances are I didn't even read the match thread then!
Fuck I'm not reading it now, that's for sure.
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

Thank you. At least you know when to quit with your gigantic lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

He is saying that so your brain will stop bleeding, you fucking retard. I can almost feel him hoping to God you dont run back here with more 17 year old screen shots from dead boards.

Like you really went and conjured up old bawl hall screen shots lmao.

Where did you even find that shit? Did you bust out a jar of semen and blood you kept from that weird cult you guys had and do a fucking cyber seance?!

Get help, dumb ass. Jesus fuck. No Plynn I'm serious...GET HELP.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

Sure pal. When was the Sera match?
Lulz

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

Lulz

You can read the date, obviously it was a week before the voting thread opened. Stop asking stupid questions.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember evil blood called me or clueless wombat out for a match and we acted like we could not see this call out and that worked better than actually having a so called "match" with evil blood

honestly why would anyone brag about these matches that took place during the stone age. it was all just paragraphs of text and unless you knew the characters involved, many of these matches have not aged well.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

Lulz

You can read the date, obviously it was a week before the voting thread opened. Stop asking stupid questions.
2010 or 11?
I'm going to just go from memory on this.
And btw to the casual observer, that vote was stacked.
Also, Sera was probably too stupid to plagiarize anything,
So that claim is in doubt.
Regardless, Flynn technically 'won' that match,
12 years ago.
Lulz again-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

Lulz

2010 or 11?
12 years ago.
Lulz again-
I thought you didn't remember? Now you're going on memory?

The vote wasn't stacked you nimrod, she just sucked. She plagiarized and was caught. It is true that she didn't know what plagiarizing was because she was too stupid.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I didn't write the poem.
Who voted in this match?
You remembered this??
Move on-

Did I? Lol
Tell you what,
Nice Win.

Lulz

2010 or 11?
12 years ago.
Lulz again-
I thought you didn't remember? Now you're going on memory?

The vote wasn't stacked you nimrod, she just sucked. She plagiarized and was caught. It is true that she didn't know what plagiarizing was because she was too stupid.
I never said I was senile. I remember some stuff.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn hasn't responded to Duhv's post yet. I am guessing this means a tanning of Duhv's hide is coming up.

:LOL3:

I don't need to respond to that pitiful excuse of a human. She's just looking for attention again because TBC is dead just like her morals. If I stop respinding to that whore she'll stop her stupid hit-and-run tactics here. She went on full meltdown mode today at TBC and posted another one of her poorly written, long winded diatribes about how she's the victim again. Who gives a fuck about her.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Hate to break it to all but @SHAMPAIN has yet to stop using diapers. His momma keeps him in cradle and everything. Its not a pretty sight she is changing him and he is busy camming with a "girl" while jacking off his micropeen. Yikes. Momma is hands with that there too. Get your barf bags.

He'll start schooling at 50 though.. promising future but 65