Brawl-Hall Memories...Part 1,312,798

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
When Flynn won that match Shampain was still in High School!

And you were in your 50's.
Who says I'm not in my 40's?

Your diapers.
Says the guy who doesn't know.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. How long have you been running around here and other places claiming to know who the fuck I am? Seriously, stop posting as you own yourself in every post. By the way, Vitty is making you look fucking stupid.
Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

Now I'm Pickles? What about GUNz? Fuck, you are soo fucking senile that you can't even keep your stories straight. I already owned you on your bounty of shit flavored lies, why dig yourself an even bigger hole to lie in?
What about Gunz? Or Damage? Or Pickles?
What about them indeed-

Why are you acting like you outted any of those? You didn't. I admitted to being Damage Inc you clown. Now show me the verified proof on Pickles and GUnz you stroke victim. Do I need to post the thread where I took on GUnz in a callout and make you look stupid again?
Yeah I did. You fucked up. Several times.
But no sense dwelling on it.

No. You fucked up and I can repost all that garbage from the B.H. thread where you're trying to tread water with an anvil tied to your foot.
Go ahead. Post the links too. Wouldn't want anyone thinking you're posting out of context or anything, right?
Post the discussion thread link while you're at it.

Out of context? I'm not the dickhead trying to say I'm everyone under the fucking sun you stupid bastard. Yet, you have NEVER EVER have posted any kind of evidence in all your years of braying about it like a dying jackass.
You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?
Weeg's allegations that Flim was daddy's , errrm "special" little girl, appears to have hit a nerve.
Well, Flynn's a bunch of guys, so..
Figure a dude who was daddy's 'fav' might be an especially raw nerve to hit.

*Sigh*

After highlighting your untruths, you're now back to this? I know you looked at the screenshots. What you're saying is I had a callout with myself (Gunz), then I posted as Pickles and then voted for myself in a different callout (Martini)?

Do you know how utterly ridiculous you sound?
I don't care. Give it a rest.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What about GUNz?

Oh, gunz. Yeah, I did the guy so bad he actually PM'd Doomsday and Danger concerning my outrageous conduct in regards to the private-yet-public spectacle that the douche unknowingly turned his family into after proudly showing them all off to the normal world to openly cringe at. Whoops.

Someone finds the guy's Facebook page and posts his foremost family picture on BH's universally hallowed FH. Gunz and his wife were both too fat to wear proper swimsuits, while his unattractive pre-teen daughter wore some old flimsy t-shirt that the innocent-at-large gentlemen at /b were more than upbeat to x-ray before spreading it like wildfire. Anatomy Physiology experts, all of 'em, I fucking swear.

Then, by unexplainable coincidence, there happened to be threads regularly posted there (4chan) all the time that brazenly showed the names of so many goddamn CP darksite hives that it became a running gag. Those terrible sites were then suspiciously bombarded with, before gratefully hosting, the x-rayed pic of gunz' chubby little girl, complete with her puffy early-start light-pink nipples bleeding right through her dirty wet shirt because bras are for fat old hags, like her mother. *shrug*

The poor fat miserable guy was suddenly very unsatisfied with his treatment during his short, fat stay at BH, complaining about his constant back pain, and how the nonexistent mods there ignored everything about his woe. What an asshole. What a pervertedly amusing angle that he and his fat wife must've somehow performed in order to bring that tubby, emotionally crippled mess into a world, where Fourth World countries with internet access show the locals so they don't all feel that bad about aimlessly walking around hungry...

SSS
- Those who call life a BLESSING weren't born into fat, poor, middle-class misery.
Didn't you used to work at Comet Ping Pong?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What about GUNz?

Oh, gunz. Yeah, I did the guy so bad he actually PM'd Doomsday and Danger concerning my outrageous conduct in regards to the private-yet-public spectacle that the douche unknowingly turned his family into after proudly showing them all off to the normal world to openly cringe at. Whoops.

Someone finds the guy's Facebook page and posts his foremost family picture on BH's universally hallowed FH. Gunz and his wife were both too fat to wear proper swimsuits, while his unattractive pre-teen daughter wore some old flimsy t-shirt that the innocent-at-large gentlemen at /b were more than upbeat to x-ray before spreading it like wildfire. Anatomy Physiology experts, all of 'em, I fucking swear.

Then, by unexplainable coincidence, there happened to be threads regularly posted there (4chan) all the time that brazenly showed the names of so many goddamn CP darksite hives that it became a running gag. Those terrible sites were then suspiciously bombarded with, before gratefully hosting, the x-rayed pic of gunz' chubby little girl, complete with her puffy early-start light-pink nipples bleeding right through her dirty wet shirt because bras are for fat old hags, like her mother. *shrug*

The poor fat miserable guy was suddenly very unsatisfied with his treatment during his short, fat stay at BH, complaining about his constant back pain, and how the nonexistent mods there ignored everything about his woe. What an asshole. What a pervertedly amusing angle that he and his fat wife must've somehow performed in order to bring that tubby, emotionally crippled mess into a world, where Fourth World countries with internet access show the locals so they don't all feel that bad about aimlessly walking around hungry...

SSS
- Those who call life a BLESSING weren't born into fat, poor, middle-class misery.

Ouch

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
These guys can't let it go.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought I lost agsinst Serafina according to your own musty words?

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?

He tells lies alright. I am a druggie pig apparently.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I see. But when you're crowing about B.H. history, which is wrong--it isn't "embarrassing?"

I thought you said there was no plagiarism on Serafina's part? Yet, you more than openly admit to it.

So. Now that I've proven again what a fucking liar you are once again, what will be your next outrageous embellishment?

he is a creepy old meatball head that likes to post tranny and shit gifs. only flea thinks his dirty diapers smell good.

you already know how gullible aryan is, he believes everything.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

he is a creepy old meatball head that likes to post tranny and shit gifs. only flea thinks his dirty diapers smell good.

It interesting that Breakfall posted something from Chaosfactor. I wonder what happened to him?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

I really wish you’d walk off a steep cliff

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No clue who this gunz guy is, was he one of the Flynn's in the past? Lulz

He was exposed by the new York times; in fact we all know him from the news article... apparently he was one of the trolls spreading misinformation during elections.. he used to make things up like the Russisns were behind electing this and that yadda yadda..

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

That's the truth.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

Why don’t you go fuck your sister and die, you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! little weirdo

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

That's the truth.
Your piles have flamed again. You don't know truth. You are just a lower tier troll with a sore bunghole because you never get up from your chair and move around. a dime a dozen. Go for walk and wave your walking stick in someone elses direction.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

Why don’t you go fuck your sister and die, you child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! little weirdo
giphy.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

OMG. You sooooo creepy. Freak

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Regan's are called "peeping Tom's" here and usually wear long brown raincoats.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Go get your diaper daddy to drop some more fag autolames while you continue to plagiarize gutterballs.

you suck beyond all possibility of being saved from your suckitude

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Go get your diaper daddy to drop some more fag autolames while you continue to plagiarize gutterballs.

Go get your “sister” to come suck your botched dick, you tucked up frankenbitch

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

do you still have one of Lily's shoes stuck up your ass?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

I was so sure I was going to wake up dead this morning.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

That's the truth.
Your piles have flamed again. You don't know truth. You are just a lower tier troll with a sore bunghole because you never get up from your chair and move around. a dime a dozen. Go for walk and wave your walking stick in someone elses direction.
Stfu pig.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

If you find a dirty adult diaper and a red clown nose in your mailbox, you will know it's a warning from Flea.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

If you find a dirty adult diaper and a red clown nose in your mailbox, you will know it's a warning from Flea.

Well, I'll certainly be careful.

Where did the dirty diaper meme come from?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Die, you repulsive pear-shaped frump

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

Do you still have your sisters crotch in your face? You lowlife fucking groomer

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

she is trying to get banned by breaking the BF peedoo rules, it gives her street cred and an excuse to start posting at her subforum and reopen SG

total fail and complete meltdown on her part

plus she is getting trolled by the "guests" at BC again.

it's quite sad.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Embarrassing.
I don't get it.

41fxwn.jpg

giphy.gif

she is trying to get banned by breaking the BF peedoo rules, it gives her street cred and an excuse to start posting at her subforum and reopen SG

total fail and complete meltdown on her part

plus she is getting trolled by the "guests" at Blue Oyster Bar again.

it's quite sad.

Am I now? Ain’t that something

Go gut yourself, you gawddamn nonce