Brawl-Hall Memories...Part 1,312,798

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hate to break it to all but @SHAMPAIN has yet to stop using diapers. His momma keeps him in cradle and everything. Its not a pretty sight she is changing him and he is busy camming with a "girl" while jacking off his micropeen. Yikes. Momma is hands with that there too. Get your barf bags.

He'll start schooling at 50 though.. promising future but 65
You drink Butterballs?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn hasn't responded to Duhv's post yet. I am guessing this means a tanning of Duhv's hide is coming up.

:LOL3:

I don't need to respond to that pitiful excuse of a human. She's just looking for attention again because TBC is dead just like her morals. If I stop respinding to that whore she'll stop her stupid hit-and-run tactics here. She went on full meltdown mode today at TBC and posted another one of her poorly written, long winded diatribes about how she's the victim again. Who gives a fuck about her.

Flynn hasn't responded to Duhv's post yet. I am guessing this means a tanning of Duhv's hide is coming up.

I don't need to respond to that pitiful excuse of a human. She's just looking for attention again because TBC is dead just like her morals. If I stop respinding to that whore she'll stop her stupid hit-and-run tactics here. She went on full meltdown mode today at TBC and posted another one of her poorly written, long winded diatribes about how she's the victim again. Who gives a fuck about her.

I only click there to see how long the BF thread has gotten...lol

BC should come with a warning label. Do not drive or use heavy machinery within 15 minutes of logging into The Blue Cashew...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Hate to break it to all but @SHAMPAIN has yet to stop using diapers. His momma keeps him in cradle and everything. Its not a pretty sight she is changing him and he is busy camming with a "girl" while jacking off his micropeen. Yikes. Momma is hands with that there too. Get your barf bags.

You drink Butterballs?
Yes but almost 48 hours sober now.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You drink Butterballs?
Yes but almost 48 hours sober now.
Time for a drink then.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When Flynn won that match Shampain was still in High School!

And you were in your 50's.
Who says I'm not in my 40's?

Your diapers.
Says the guy who doesn't know.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. How long have you been running around here and other places claiming to know who the fuck I am? Seriously, stop posting as you own yourself in every post. By the way, Vitty is making you look fucking stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I remember evil blood called me or clueless wombat out for a match and we acted like we could not see this call out and that worked better than actually having a so called "match" with evil blood

honestly why would anyone brag about these matches that took place during the stone age. it was all just paragraphs of text and unless you knew the characters involved, many of these matches have not aged well.
Oh yUo lil minx, playing hard to get like that.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. How long have you been running around here and other places claiming to know who the fuck I am? Seriously, stop posting as you own yourself in every post. By the way, Vitty is making you look fucking stupid.
Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

Now I'm Pickles? What about GUNz? Fuck, you are soo fucking senile that you can't even keep your stories straight. I already owned you on your bounty of shit flavored lies, why dig yourself an even bigger hole to lie in?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

Now I'm Pickles? What about GUNz? Fuck, you are soo fucking senile that you can't even keep your stories straight. I already owned you on your bounty of shit flavored lies, why dig yourself an even bigger hole to lie in?
What about Gunz? Or Damage? Or Pickles?
What about them indeed-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

Why are you acting like you outted any of those? You didn't. I admitted to being Damage Inc you clown. Now show me the verified proof on Pickles and GUnz you stroke victim. Do I need to post the thread where I took on GUnz in a callout and make you look stupid again?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

Why are you acting like you outted any of those? You didn't. I admitted to being Damage Inc you clown. Now show me the verified proof on Pickles and GUnz you stroke victim. Do I need to post the thread where I took on GUnz in a callout and make you look stupid again?
Yeah I did. You fucked up. Several times.
But no sense dwelling on it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bozo said "peace", that is his safe word, why are you still curb stomping the shit out of his diaper and pissing on his wheelchair.

flea is gonna have to clean that mess up

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

No. You fucked up and I can repost all that garbage from the B.H. thread where you're trying to tread water with an anvil tied to your foot.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

No. You fucked up and I can repost all that garbage from the B.H. thread where you're trying to tread water with an anvil tied to your foot.
Go ahead. Post the links too. Wouldn't want anyone thinking you're posting out of context or anything, right?
Post the discussion thread link while you're at it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
flynn, besides those scat posting alpha males, you are the only one even bothering to acknowledge bozo the shit poster's existence.

no one believes a thing that useless idiot posts.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

Go ahead. Post the links too. Wouldn't want anyone thinking you're posting out of context or anything, right?

Out of context? I'm not the dickhead trying to say I'm everyone under the fucking sun you stupid bastard. Yet, you have NEVER EVER have posted any kind of evidence in all your years of braying about it like a dying jackass.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

Out of context? I'm not the dickhead trying to say I'm everyone under the fucking sun you stupid bastard. Yet, you have NEVER EVER have posted any kind of evidence in all your years of braying about it like a dying jackass.
You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?

I'm big thumping you upside that melon you call a head. You might wanna accuse me of being 9 more people to even the playing field you fucking tard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably because the stupid fuck had a moment of clarity and is back to pretending that being obsessed with a stupid forum that died years ago is embarrassing and sad.

But yeah sure bust out the fight language so you half wits can feel empowered while drooling on the internet. It's even more awkward that adults actually sit around comparing their retarded and unhinged forum posts to physical acts of violence.

Bahahaha. Itll be okay. Flynn conjured 20 year old screen shots. That's a big win. No really. All our hides have been tanned. I'm SURE Benzo really feels the pain right now from this actual ass kicking. Gotdamn Flynn showed him.

Lulz.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?

I'm big thumping you upside that melon you call a head. You might wanna accuse me of being 9 more people to even the playing field you fucking tard.
Ahhh no you're not.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?

Ahhh no you're not.

Ahhhh...yes. I. Am. Or you wouldn't still be out here chasing your own fucking tail and trying to dilute the fact you're a fucking lying simp.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?

Ahhh no you're not.

Ahhhh...yes. I. Am. Or you wouldn't still be out here chasing your own fucking tail and trying to dilute the fact you're a fucking lying simp.
Uh huh

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?

Ahhh no you're not.

Uh huh

That's what I thought. Now shut the fuck up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?
Weeg's allegations that Flim was daddy's , errrm "special" little girl, appears to have hit a nerve.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?
Weeg's allegations that Flim was daddy's , errrm "special" little girl, appears to have hit a nerve.
Well, Flynn's a bunch of guys, so..
Figure a dude who was daddy's 'fav' might be an especially raw nerve to hit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Your diapers.

Pickles,
I DON'T CARE.
As I said before,
I'm not going anywhere.
Peace-

What about them indeed-

You big mad tonite brah.
Bad day?
Well, Flynn's a bunch of guys, so..
Figure a dude who was daddy's 'fav' might be an especially raw nerve to hit.

*Sigh*

After highlighting your untruths, you're now back to this? I know you looked at the screenshots. What you're saying is I had a callout with myself (Gunz), then I posted as Pickles and then voted for myself in a different callout (Martini)?

Do you know how utterly ridiculous you sound?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
What about GUNz?

Oh, gunz. Yeah, I did the guy so bad he actually PM'd Doomsday and Danger concerning my outrageous conduct in regards to the private-yet-public spectacle that the douche unknowingly turned his family into after proudly showing them all off to the normal world to openly cringe at. Whoops.

Someone finds the guy's Facebook page and posts his foremost family picture on BH's universally hallowed FH. Gunz and his wife were both too fat to wear proper swimsuits, while his unattractive pre-teen daughter wore some old flimsy t-shirt that the innocent-at-large gentlemen at /b were more than upbeat to x-ray before spreading it like wildfire. Anatomy Physiology experts, all of 'em, I fucking swear.

Then, by unexplainable coincidence, there happened to be threads regularly posted there (4chan) all the time that brazenly showed the names of so many goddamn CP darksite hives that it became a running gag. Those terrible sites were then suspiciously bombarded with, before gratefully hosting, the x-rayed pic of gunz' chubby little girl, complete with her puffy early-start light-pink nipples bleeding right through her dirty wet shirt because bras are for fat old hags, like her mother. *shrug*

The poor fat miserable guy was suddenly very unsatisfied with his treatment during his short, fat stay at BH, complaining about his constant back pain, and how the nonexistent mods there ignored everything about his woe. What an asshole. What a pervertedly amusing angle that he and his fat wife must've somehow performed in order to bring that tubby, emotionally crippled mess into a world, where Fourth World countries with internet access show the locals so they don't all feel that bad about aimlessly walking around hungry...

SSS
- Those who call life a BLESSING weren't born into fat, poor, middle-class misery.