Breakfall’s Shoutboxxx…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi @SirSuperSouthern ….where’s your fuck buddy @King Poofter at? I heard that he wants to do another podcast of the two of you, where he gets to do most of the talking and the tea-bagging! Löl…don’t let that little cunt‘s skin get on top of you sunshine!

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aboriginal….born of the utmost blackness.
An old man hobbling,
Leans on his gnarled stick…wobbling.

Bent…he peers down and gives his bitter brew a stir,
His world begins to spin…
as he gulps down another year.
.. you love gnarled sticks don't you ...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
what a fucking creeper :LOL3:

Yea, 2 tribute threads and spam on my profile page.

Urban Dictionary agrees..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A person who does
, like stares at you while you sleep, or looks at you for hours through a window. usually a close friend or relative. you know right away if that person is a
or does creeper things. it is not hard to spot

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@The Alloytolla reaper @Flynn you’re just amateurs in this game!

I guess you're having another one of your "episodes" where you start spamming the holy hell out of Meltdown and Introductions?

All you've done is proven what a tard you still are. Left up to me, you and your current beau X would be confined to one thread in the Assbox to keep both your crappolla in one place instead of inundating the board with it.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess you're having another one of your "episodes" where you start spamming the holy hell out of Meltdown and Introductions?

All you've done is proven what a tard you still are. Left up to me, you and your current beau X would be confined to one thread in the Assbox to keep both your crappolla in one place instead of inundating the board with it.

That about nails it, its like a conveyerbelt of low grade spam.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha HA do et

weightlifting-determine.gif

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan Next time you feel like changing your avatar consider these.

QztBQXO.png

8qloSRn.gif
A cat woman slam dunk.

FTR

Fakebawl has tagged or quoted me at least 19 times in the last few days, well it goes of the screen! The antipodean fruitsicle needs to get back on his meds asap.

I was thinking that it was a coin toss who was the creepiest looking, fit for a police mugshot championship so to say Beakfull or SSS? But Beaky stole it with this tantrum that would make a drag queen blush.