Breaking NEWS- RIP Peaches

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As more info gathers, I’m creating a thread discussing this further.

It will be called “Is there bulk Kleenex in heaven?”
I exchanged PMs with him on a different platform this afternoon, and he didn't say one word about being dead. Call me skeptical.
I gotta go with my crack reporter Looney.

Do they send DM’s in heaven? I’ll have Looney investigate

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
As more info gathers, I’m creating a thread discussing this further.

It will be called “Is there bulk Kleenex in heaven?”
I exchanged PMs with him on a different platform this afternoon, and he didn't say one word about being dead. Call me skeptical.
I gotta go with my crack reporter Looney.

Do they send DM’s in heaven? I’ll have Looney investigate
Send him off with a bang!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You guys are seriously a bunch of paper skinned little girls.

When That pile of useless shit Distorted Views ate himself to death, or when Ruthless1 succumbed to rectal cancer ppl were a lot worse.

Looney calls you all pussies

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From my protected journalist Looney;

“This is Looney speaking…… Peaches, the guy with an armpit in the middle of his face has passed away…..doctors performing open heart surgery started digging in the hole where his nose used to be instead of the one they cranked open in the center of his chest…more news to follow….”

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

“This is Looney speaking…… Peaches, the guy with an armpit in the middle of his face has passed away…..doctors performing open heart surgery started digging in the hole where his nose used to be instead of the one they cranked open in the center of his chest…more news to follow….”

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

What part of “I’m just reporting what I was told” do you not understand, you pacifier sucking snowflake?

Change your fucking tampon.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

What part of “I’m just reporting what I was told” do you not understand, you pacifier sucking snowflake?

Go back a re-read your op, lowlife.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Go cry somewhere else, wilderbeast.

I’ve been honoring Peaches legacy like a saint. If god wanted to use his face to play cornhole then you take that up with him.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

I’ve been honoring Peaches legacy like a saint. If god wanted to use his face to play corhole then you take that up with him.

Yeah, right. The only thing you've ever honored is the legacy you fantasize about your own self leaving behind, and it's a pretty strange one, my man.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

I’ve been honoring Peaches legacy like a saint. If god wanted to use his face to play corhole then you take that up with him.

Yeah, right. The only thing you've ever honored is the legacy you fantasize about your own self leaving behind, and it's a pretty strange one, my man.
I remember the first time I drank a beer. LOL.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

You do? Wow. I do not.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

You do? Wow. I do not.
I don't really either, just referencing Laffy's childish joy in being retarded.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

So it’s ok for you political morons to wish death on the other side but reporting news is suddenly taboo?

Shame on you Lotus.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

So it’s ok for you political morons to wish death on the other side but reporting news is suddenly taboo?

Shame on you Lotus.
Sophomoric chat room tr0alling is not Journalism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Link to where I wished death on anyone.

Also, post proof that the op is actually news.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fat poark is in a pickle now

as she’s trying to slave to both sides of this brewing feud because she knows deep down no one truly likes her

That’s the angle here entertaining me the most

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fat poark is in a pickle now

as she’s trying to slave to both sides of this brewing feud because she knows deep down no one truly likes her

That’s the angle here entertaining me the most
Shouldn't you be out suck-starting your shiny new Audi G80?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

my my my, how hypocritical many here are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

Late passes are down the hall to the left

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

You're dumb.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

You're dumb.
You suck cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

You're dumb.
You suck cock

ooh ooh ooh Stubby's Crying!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

You're dumb.
You suck cock

giphy.gif

"Stop using my bullshit against me, or I really will post PMs!!!" Lil Stubby

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

RIP Peaches

WTF is wrong with you?
Wtf is wrong with you?

Shame on you Lotus.

Go reread your drivel.

You're dumb.
You suck cock

giphy.gif

"Stop using my bullshit against me, or I really will post PMs!!!" Lil Stubby

"DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET IT, I WILL POST PM'S, SO HELP ME SWEET BABY JESUS, WHO I LOVE!"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️