Brian Kolfage, in an attempt to build a Bigly Beautiful Wall on the Southern Border

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why exactly do liberals oppose a border wall being built? I still remember their kvetching when Trump was in power and how he was "literally Hitler" for expressing a desire to stop illegals pouring in.

Lefties don't seem to have a problem with American tax dollars funding Israel's mammoth construction, which evidently cost a lot more than the US equivalent...

OIP.ZEV2S6aL34GwOUcotGZdsQHaFu

5bd43435dda4c8ab1b8b4620.JPG
Actually, lefties DID cry about Israels wall, they STILL cry about it, they cry about the palitrashian shitbag people, and call Israel apartheid.

Israel was supposed to be divided equally between Arabs and Jews but Israel ended up taking everything except the Gaza Strip for itself.

Palestinian-2-768x430.jpg

It's like being told to share a pie and one person takes 98% of it for themselves.

Even many Jews admit that Israel is greedy.

The Jews have done to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them during World War II. I guess the Nazis taught them well.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why exactly do liberals oppose a border wall being built? I still remember their kvetching when Trump was in power and how he was "literally Hitler" for expressing a desire to stop illegals pouring in.

Lefties don't seem to have a problem with American tax dollars funding Israel's mammoth construction, which evidently cost a lot more than the US equivalent...

I have many, many problems with the obscene shit Israel does.

Do you have a problem with the notion of a Jewish ethno-state?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar loves Izzy!
I do. Regardless, that has nothing to do with the FACT! that the left hates Israel and actively persecutes it. Libtards also "kvetched" about Israels wall and MESSNBC cried about it all the damned time in their coverage while it was being built and what a travesty it was for the palitrashians.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have many, many problems with the obscene shit Israel does.
See assholes ^^^ here is yet ANOTHER leftist crying about Israel!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, lefties DID cry about Israels wall, they STILL cry about it, they cry about the palitrashian shitbag people, and call Israel apartheid.

Israel was supposed to be divided equally between Arabs and Jews but Israel ended up taking everything except the Gaza Strip for itself.

Palestinian-2-768x430.jpg

It's like being told to share a pie and one person takes 98% of it for themselves.

Even many Jews admit that Israel is greedy.

The Jews have done to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them during World War II. I guess the Nazis taught them well.
^^^ another leftist shill!!!!